Subliminal Talk
Get Out The Way, DMSI Coming Through. - 3.0.1A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Get Out The Way, DMSI Coming Through. - 3.0.1A (/Thread-Get-Out-The-Way-DMSI-Coming-Through-3-0-1A)

Pages: 1 2 3

Get Out The Way, DMSI Coming Through. - 3.0.1A - Dutchman610 - 12-02-2016

First night did it well awake watching the football game. Ran hybrid ocean MP3, at 3-15 volume.

In the first 30mins, felt the increase information input compared to 2.5. It wasn't till the last 30min in my last loop I started to get a headache and really tired. I ended up going to bed earlier than normal. The headache did stop about 1hr after my last loop.

Last thing to report for the day, I was drinking a couple beers before my loops. But, after the loops I didn't feel like drinking anymore. I feel like have water and getting my multivitamin in.

Day 2 (Friday)

No dreams to report, I still feel the P3,P4,P5 running this morning. I know there's a lot of healing to go through but feel today's going to be a good day.

RE: Get Out The Way, DMSI Coming Through. - 3.0.1A - Dutchman610 - 12-02-2016

Day 2 (Friday)

I went out today did, some grocery shopping(I do at a discount grocery store) well normal there is nothing but elderly there. The only hot women there are the cashiers, well today I saw a few smoking hot customers that normally you'd never see in this grocery store. I believe this is manifestion that still needs clearing to execute the whole script.

Afterwards, I went to grab some food at this jamercian place. I was with my mom she vegteran but they had no veggie items. I told her to go next store for veggie options. I went in to see how long she would take. The bartender looked like a bigger version of Nicki Manaj but still fuckable. The owner of the restaurant came out and I've met him before. He offered me last year when I got laided off, I talked to him about for this year. As soon as he said I could start anytime just give him a call. The bartender gave a smile, as if she wants me to work there so she could see more of me.

I had 2 drinks when I got home, I am far more gone than normal(this coming from a heavy drinker who drinks way to much). I don't like this feeling, I think this has something to do with DMSI. My brain feels weird not drunk it's different.

RE: Get Out The Way, DMSI Coming Through. - 3.0.1A - Dutchman610 - 12-04-2016

Day 3 (Saturday)

Not much to report, but I'm feeling drained from last night. I had some curving for junk food, but I need good energy to recover from the loops. So, those cravings were easily crushed. Had nothing to drink all day.

Day 4 (Sunday)

I had a good 8hrs of sleep but still was tried. I went up to the grandparents to help them move. Again had craving for junk food and alcohol. But, I know it's not good for DMSI. Plus, I had this feeling of a head high it made it a lot easier to resist alcohol today.

I've eating a lot healthier, staying hydrated, and plan on getting some good sleep tonight. I want to give this as much power to get through this healing.

RE: Get Out The Way, DMSI Coming Through. - 3.0.1A - Shannon - 12-05-2016

You will probably find that when 3.0.1-A is done, you will have very little desire for "escape" options like junk food and alcohol.

RE: Get Out The Way, DMSI Coming Through. - 3.0.1A - RoaringLion - 12-05-2016

(12-05-2016, 12:02 AM)Shannon Wrote: You will probably find that when 3.0.1-A is done, you will have very little desire for "escape" options like junk food and alcohol.

Seems like DMSI does so much more than we know. For now i wouldn't use any other subliminal because it is helping with more than just women. Improving my life in general, if you forget the current tiredness i have.

Irony indeed that 3.0.1-A is the most powerful healing sub I have yet made.

RE: Get Out The Way, DMSI Coming Through. - 3.0.1A - Aventus45 - 12-05-2016

(12-05-2016, 03:01 AM)Shannon Wrote: Irony indeed that 3.0.1-A is the most powerful healing sub I have yet made.
Now imagine what E3 is going to be likeBig Grin

(12-05-2016, 04:41 AM)Aventus45 Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 03:01 AM)Shannon Wrote: Irony indeed that 3.0.1-A is the most powerful healing sub I have yet made.
Now imagine what E3 is going to be likeBig Grin

Can't melt my brain, sorry.

RE: Get Out The Way, DMSI Coming Through. - 3.0.1A - Dutchman610 - 12-05-2016

Day 5 (Monday)

Did my 3 loops before bed last night, and I have mixed feelings about it. Before I started running I had this feeling of anticipation. During first loop got really horny. Now, on the last loop I just wanted it to be over felt really uncomfortable.

But, good news in last nights dreams. The one I remember I was walking down a hallway. I started to feel fear of someone was there. I ended up facing my fear, and later I found a room full of all my favourite alcohol. I did have a small craving of drinking it, but instead I blew it out of exesisant. That all the important parts I remember, I glad for that discomfort (this must have been what it was working on). I've been a heavy drinker for many year, if DMSI only helped me with that than its value is worth way more than I thought.

Quick edit: This was my first dream since starting 3.0.1

RE: Get Out The Way, DMSI Coming Through. - 3.0.1A - Dutchman610 - 12-06-2016

Day 5 (Monday)

Half way in the day, had some muscle pain in my upper back (never had pain in the upper back only in the lower back). I did end up having one beer but only one. Also no junk food today.

I had this feeling like heart burn, even though I know it wasn't more like anxiety. I ran my 3 loops, for some reason instead of listening to it at low while watching tv. I put it to like 80% volume and got washed away in the waves. The heart burn feeling soon left, and instead I felt more self-love in its place.

Quick Edit: I did smoke up before listening, I did feeling anxiety. But, the shift in DMSI v3 did over power that state. It was just delayed about 20mins. I do feel better for it but, not sure if I'd do it again.

RE: Get Out The Way, DMSI Coming Through. - 3.0.1A - Shannon - 12-06-2016

Are you saying that DMSI's state shifting overpowered your marijuana high?

(12-06-2016, 06:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: Are you saying that DMSI's state shifting overpowered your marijuana high?

Yes, it was more delayed than normal. But, I was really uncomfortable and high anxiety. Which when I get that high I get to much in my head and have to go to sleep. But, this time after 20mins I felt relaxed and comfortable. I was listening to my loops at the time.

Quick Edit: I normally in the past smoke a little bit to sleep, but DMSI kept over powering it. Smoked more, again(I let DMSI in the end).

Day 6 (Tuesday)

I woke up this morning, with the pain in my upper back gone. The only dream I remember, I was driving and almosted crashed a couple times.

I ate a bigger than normal breakfast, and my vitamins in. I feel a lot of stuff going on in my mind, it feels like static(as if DMSI is trying to get through, but the signal is to weak). I also notice I'm hearing at more background noise in tv shows than yesterday.

>For science: I decided to test if last night with the marijuana wasn't a false-positive. So, I got high and am listening to my 3 loops. So, far I'm on my 2nd and I well say this my anxiety isn't as high. I feel like I'm still high but DMSI isn't letting me feel the anxiety I normally feel. I just feel relaxed, it is possible it's the healing cleared something, and it's not DMSI. It still feels like DMSI has most of the control though. I well report more tomorrow after my 3 loops.

Day 6 (Tuesday)

After finishing my 3 loops, my concision is DMSI is still in overpowering the marijuana(in the mind).

As for the body feels like marijuana is winning there.

Overall I would put it at 75%(DMSI), 25%(marijuana). I'm basing this off my mind/ head still feel the same sober+DMSI vs high+DMSI. And, my body is a lot more relaxed than sober.

I hope that helps your data Shannon. If this is a taste of DMSI, I'm looking foward to the day after healing.