Subliminal Talk
To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) (/Thread-To-The-MAXXX-DMSI-3-0-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 03-03-2017

I got 3.1 but I'm still feeling pretty bad so I'm not listening yet.

Constant headache, heat and cold flashes, feeling very weak, runny nose. I have no idea what this is but I don't have time to be down for so long.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 03-05-2017

Okay, well I'm definitely noticeably better now. I may start the loops tomorrow. Tomorrow or tuesday.

Since being off of DMSI for almost a week, I feel my creativity coming back which is nice. I also emotionally feel better than I have in a while.

The other day I thought to myself what would be the most personally pleasing result for me from DMSI. Of course, everyone, including myself wants the sex, but I thought about what would really be satisfying on a deep level for me. And it'd be so great to have girls in person that ignored me or didn't want to go out with me to apologize, tell me how wrong and stupid they were for what they did and then beg for forgiveness and sex. If that happened, in that order, I'd be satisfied beyond fucking belief!

Anyway, I'm just sooo glad that I'm feeling much better. The sickness seems mostly through and emotionally I'm feeling alright as well, that's great. I'd like to keep it that way when I start 3.1 as well.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - RTBoss - 03-05-2017

(03-05-2017, 06:16 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Okay, well I'm definitely noticeably better now. I may start the loops tomorrow. Tomorrow or tuesday.

Since being off of DMSI for almost a week, I feel my creativity coming back which is nice. I also emotionally feel better than I have in a while.

The other day I thought to myself what would be the most personally pleasing result for me from DMSI. Of course, everyone, including myself wants the sex, but I thought about what would really be satisfying on a deep level for me. And it'd be so great to have girls in person that ignored me or didn't want to go out with me to apologize, tell me how wrong and stupid they were for what they did and then beg for forgiveness and sex. If that happened, in that order, I'd be satisfied beyond ***** belief!

Anyway, I'm just sooo glad that I'm feeling much better. The sickness seems mostly through and emotionally I'm feeling alright as well, that's great. I'd like to keep it that way when I start 3.1 as well.

Keep running the A version, so eventually you won't even need that. Eventually you'll be in a place you're so secure, you won't even care about that. You'll have forgiven them without their apology.

(03-05-2017, 06:52 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(03-05-2017, 06:16 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Okay, well I'm definitely noticeably better now. I may start the loops tomorrow. Tomorrow or tuesday.

The other day I thought to myself what would be the most personally pleasing result for me from DMSI. Of course, everyone, including myself wants the sex, but I thought about what would really be satisfying on a deep level for me. And it'd be so great to have girls in person that ignored me or didn't want to go out with me to apologize, tell me how wrong and stupid they were for what they did and then beg for forgiveness and sex. If that happened, in that order, I'd be satisfied beyond ***** belief!

Keep running the A version, so eventually you won't even need that. Eventually you'll be in a place you're so secure, you won't even care about that. You'll have forgiven them without their apology.

I've been on healing subs and versions for so long, I really wanna do version B.

I'll definitely run 3.1A for a week but after that I'm going to B. It's been boring doing over a years worth of healing from E1, E2, and DMSI-clearing versions.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - Shannon - 03-05-2017

DMSI is not designed to raise the intelligence of the affected. You're never going to have them tell you they were stupid or apologize for it.

(03-05-2017, 07:12 PM)Shannon Wrote: DMSI is not designed to raise the intelligence of the affected. You're never going to have them tell you they were stupid or apologize for it.

Lol. I wasn't expecting it to actually happen.

Isn't there something in DMSI for the affected to do whatever they have to in order to have sex with the user? If so, I imagine if the user made an apology a requirement for sex, it could happen.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - Shannon - 03-05-2017

(03-05-2017, 07:20 PM)maxx55 Wrote:
(03-05-2017, 07:12 PM)Shannon Wrote: DMSI is not designed to raise the intelligence of the affected. You're never going to have them tell you they were stupid or apologize for it.

Lol. I wasn't expecting it to actually happen.

Isn't there something in DMSI for the affected to do whatever they have to in order to have sex with the user? If so, I imagine if the user made an apology a requirement for sex, it could happen.

I don't remember, but I think that was planned for 3.2

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - JackOfHearts - 03-05-2017

Gosh I vote for the intelligence raiser, it's a pain to see so much stupidity.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 03-19-2017

Well my break was alright while it lasted. I was actually starting to feel good. It was nice to just relax. I planned on training, but that went out the window. I hadn't had time to mentally take a break in a really long time. And even then I had a major paper for a class to do. I picked out some nice shoes, should be here this week (Adidas Ultraboost 3.0!) I never thought I'd get a pair of Adidas, always been a Nike person in terms of looks, but I never heard of the Ultraboost or experienced its amazing comfort until last week. HAD to get a pair.

But today once I got back in my college town, my good feelings started to leave me. I saw a girl that now ignores me at the grocery store. That bugged me. And now I'm back on campus. I don't like the fact that I'm gonna have to come across attractive girls. I don't like that I gotta go to class tomorrow, if only to turn in the paper that hindered my break. I only started to feel this way once I got back in my college city. Everything up until then was looking up (in my eyes) because of the different emotional responses that aren't usual for me while on a sub. For example, I'd usually have noticeable anxiety while on a healing sub after I've stayed in for a few days and go out around a lot of people. That wasn't the case this time. Back in my hometown, I had at worst minor anxiety, like very minor, like just a bit more than I'd have while off subs. It's very unusual. I thought the healing might be almost done for this thing.

Right now, I feel like Shannon needs to make the ASS stronger and the ART better.

In other news, I'm really planning on buying Julien's Transformation Mastery. He's offering 1 on 1 coaching with the program and that's exactly what I believe I need. I can either get a PS4 Pro (which I really want) or get Julien's program for the coaching (which should lead to me changing my life) so I'm going with Julien's program. Might be a little while till I go for it though.

At this point, I'm seriously ready for a life change.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - wolverine_i_am - 03-19-2017

Have you seen Tyler and Julien talk about what's in Transformation Mastery? It sounds like the kinda stuff I'm into. Like when you're into a specific caliber of girls and you have an advantage over other guys cause of your entitlement. And also how conventional pick up tells us to spam girls to raise vibe, but entitled or higher self esteem guys actually get depressed when they are told to spam / lower their standards. So I'm glad Julien is putting out info on this.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 03-19-2017

Whoops, I posted in my old journal. I don't know how to move the post, so I'll just link to it in my current journal.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 03-23-2017

I went through Transformation Mastery. It's heavily focused on being aware of your body and mind and working to let go of the subconscious patterns and triggers that hold you in a place of scarcity, fuck up your life, and keep you from true abundance. I'm going to apply it. It's really all I can do, so it's worth it.

Yes, of course I'm still doing my loops. At this point it's just habit to do the loops.

I talked with one of my friends today about my situation, he already knew I was on the sub. He gave me plenty of bits of advice. It doesn't sound like he believes it's my subconscious that caused the same pattern with girls in my life. But after going through TM, I'm sure it is without a doubt. The triggers described and the patterns described are exactly what I experience at certain points in my interactions with attractive girls.

I know that I have a lot to let go of. I wonder if my runs of E1 and E2 were worth my time and discipline. What bugs me now is that Shannon could run his nearly fullproof models to let me know if DMSI is a waste of my time, but he won't. So I'm pretty much still in the dark. But that's fine, I'll find a way.

I haven't gotten quality sleep this week. I keep waking up in the middle of the night with thoughts coming to mind. Even getting to sleep, I really have to work to quiet my mind.

Even if DMSI is a waste of time, I'll be doing TM so I'll still make progress either way.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - Shannon - 03-23-2017

I'm not going to use the models to do personal readings, and I'm not going to use the models to tell you what to think. You make your own choices.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - Benjamin - 03-24-2017

I'm curious about Transformation Mastery myself and have been thinking of going through it.

From what i've read the meditation is grounded in allowing yourself to feel and release sensations which is why i'm hesitant to use it with DMSI.