Subliminal Talk
To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) (/Thread-To-The-MAXXX-DMSI-3-0-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - Illumi - 02-24-2017

Are you familiar with how it feel when you are projecting aura? As far as i could tell this happens randomly and the more healing/clearing you make the easier it will be to get in that mode. If you are familiar with RSD principles then you know about getting in state.

Getting in state is another way to start projecting aura, and im not talking about te baseline DMSI effect. What im talking about is when people actually start going crazy for you. Girls start hugging your arm, completly random srangers start talking to you as if you know them for 5 years. Get in touch with mind and body and learn to get in the zone.

You have been on E2 for half a year, you are probably the most cleared DMSI tester yet. You should be able to do it.
Not just randomly hope for it to occur. This is DMSI at its peak, V3.0.1 atleast.

There has been many many times i was in the zone and had lots of chances to make something happen. But since its DMSI you just see ioi's so often you don't know when its for real.

Something to experment with: Think about the hottest person you have met. take deep breathes and imagine them being in your presense. You will get into aura projecting state, Where crazy sh1t happens.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 02-24-2017

(02-24-2017, 10:35 PM)Illumi Wrote: Are you familiar with how it feel when you are projecting aura? As far as i could tell this happens randomly and the more healing/clearing you make the easier it will be to get in that mode. If you are familiar with RSD principles then you know about getting in state.

There has been many many times i was in the zone and had lots of chances to make something happen. But since its DMSI you just see ioi's so often you don't know when its for real.

Something to experment with: Think about the hottest person you know in real life, take depe breathes and you will get into aura projecting state.

Yeah, I'm familiar with being in state. Before I started all these healing subs, I had practiced getting in state so much that I lived in that zone pretty much and it felt awesome. I haven't been able to even approach getting back in state while on subs until very recently, the past few days.

As far as projecting the aura, I don't know how it feels. At this point, I don't believe I've projected the aura at all because I haven't seen anything blatant and I haven't seen anything from any of the plenty of hot girls that have passed by.

Whenever I think of someone I find attractive, I start to get a semi and think about fucking them. That's pretty much it.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - Benjamin - 02-25-2017

I can't say I know what projecting the aura feels like. Even that 1 day I got a fair bit of attention I didn't 'feel' like I was projecting anything. And since starting B some girls i've talked to have been really intimidated, still I didn't feel like I was projecting it.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 02-25-2017

(02-25-2017, 03:29 AM)Benjamin Wrote: I can't say I know what projecting the aura feels like. Even that 1 day I got a fair bit of attention I didn't 'feel' like I was projecting anything. And since starting B some girls i've talked to have been really intimidated, still I didn't feel like I was projecting it.

Maybe some people just won't feel it project and it'll just kick in for us without us feeling anything. Only time will tell.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - RTBoss - 02-25-2017

(02-25-2017, 03:29 AM)Benjamin Wrote: I can't say I know what projecting the aura feels like. Even that 1 day I got a fair bit of attention I didn't 'feel' like I was projecting anything. And since starting B some girls i've talked to have been really intimidated, still I didn't feel like I was projecting it.

I don't remember if it was 2.4 or 2.5 (or both), but with one of those versions, whenever this super-hot chick at the gym got anywhere near me I would trance-out with a distinct feeling of energy flowing off my body.

Most people have credited "heat" as the aura working, and maybe that's part of it, but that sensation I had then was most definitely as close as I could call feeling an aura projecting.

I don't really know how to describe how I'm feeling right now. I'm definitely not in a flowstate. Today it was like others wanted to socialize just like the past few days, but today it was hard for me to. Emotionally, I just felt like I didn't belong. I don't know how else to put it. Even when it was a good time to suggest that we all exchange numbers if we want to hang out some time, I didn't. I think I might have been scared, which is very very odd.

Weird emotional things today. I just don't feel like I belong even though others are treating me like I do. I think it's mainly not feeling any level of flowstate. When I feel that, I'm pretty much good regardless. If I ever feel it again to the extent I felt it before I started subs, that'd be awesome. I literally felt unstoppable.

Thoughts
I'm glad Shannon is better and I'm glad that he's enjoying working on DMSI again. I'm still waiting for physical changes to be added as a goal. I'll probably ask him in the next day or so.

I want to feel better

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - SargeMaximus - 02-25-2017

Ever try mones? I've been having great self-effects with Taboo from Pheromonexs. Very much a "flowstate" in a bottle.

(02-25-2017, 08:58 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Ever try mones? I've been having great self-effects with Taboo from Pheromonexs. Very much a "flowstate" in a bottle.

If you check some slightly older posts, you'll see that I started retesting my mones. It seems like my mone results now hinder me, or my body chem has changed. For example, Wolf for me was flowstate in a bottle with some status. Now, it's just a dud or hindrance at best for me (post starting DMSI).

I'd have to retest a bunch of mones to see if any actually help.

(02-25-2017, 09:03 PM)maxx55 Wrote:
(02-25-2017, 08:58 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Ever try mones? I've been having great self-effects with Taboo from Pheromonexs. Very much a "flowstate" in a bottle.

If you check some slightly older posts, you'll see that I started retesting my mones. It seems like my mone results now hinder me, or my body chem has changed. For example, Wolf for me was flowstate in a bottle with some status. Now, it's just a dud or hindrance at best for me (post starting DMSI).

I'd have to retest a bunch of mones to see if any actually help.

Oh now I remember talking to you about Wolf. Yes, me too. It seems to hinder me a lot, almost like being stuck in a groove or on the wrong track. Very stifled and not very spontaneous.

But perhaps it just takes time. I was having really bad self-effects on Taboo but it's getting better for me.

Thanks Sarge.

I don't know. I just feel so alone. Even though others are around me.

(02-25-2017, 09:53 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Thanks Sarge.

I don't know. I just feel so alone. Even though others are around me.

I got that too, especially as I've improved myself. Sometimes it's hard to feel like the improvement is worth it.

But it helps to relate to others, even on small things.

I went to the store today and when I got to the cashier she's like "how are you?" I say "I'll be better when it's spring again" and boom, instant Bambi eyes because she could relate.

Always be the leader, but let people touch the divine that is you. Smile

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - Illumi - 02-25-2017

V3.1 will pretty much negate any need to use phermones

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 02-26-2017

I don't know how else to put this, but for the past couple of days I'm been in the same state I was in back in high school when I wanted to make friends but didn't know how. Only difference has been that I'm aware of the state. I know it's not my default state. I don't know how to break it though. Usually someone being social with me very quickly and easily breaks that state but that hasn't been the case for the past couple of days. I never thought I'd feel this again since I figured out how to socialize and make friends, but somehow DMSI has put me in this state.

So today was our last day hosting the event. At the end when I was saying bye, I just threw it out there and asked if they wanted to exchange numbers to stay in contact. They were both glad to do so, one of them was like "Maxx, come on, you know us! What'd you think" lol. I don't know how to explain it but I know my true self and I know I didn't express myself in a true way at times while around them. This state has stifled me, caused me to avoid them at times, and barely speak at times, and most of the time try to hold a conversation because I wanted to but my emotions and my mind just weren't working with me.

I know the day will come when this state has fully left me and I don't need to experience it anymore. I thought it died a few years ago, but DMSI brought it back. It needs to die.

Thoughts
To put my experience another way. It's as if you were able to do 100 pushups at a time, without any breaks, but one day you wake up, you don't feel injured but you feel weak, your triceps and chest are failing you and by 20 reps you're done, knowing that 100 reps is never a problem for you. That's what it feels like.

Shannon said he's going to be proud of 3.1 when it releases. Let's see what it can do.

RE: To The MAXXX (DMSI 3.0.1 A) - maxx55 - 03-01-2017

Well I guess it's a good time to write my closing thoughts on 3.0.1A. For the record, I have only used 2.4 and 3.0.1A, never 2.5.

I feel the healing definitely goes deeper than 2.4. Having said that, I feel like I got more "potential signs of results" on 2.4 than 3.0.1A for sure. So in my one month of 2.4 seemed to show more promise than the months I've been on 3.0.1A. So far, I haven't sniped anyone or manifested anyone. I thought I manifested someone because of how easy things seemed, but it became clear that wasn't the case.

For the past month I have been waking up after 8-10 hours of sleep feeling like I should sleep more. I thought it may have been laziness. I also had to take alka seltzer once a day for a bit when my schedule got more hectic and I felt something like a sore throat. However, yesterday that didn't work. I didn't feel that ill until walking back from my class. I wasn't sure I was gonna make it. I felt the weight of my body and felt weak, and it only got worse for the next few hours. I'm somewhat better today, but I believe DMSI ended up weakening my immune system. I'm glad that 3.1 will only exhaust the parts of you that are resisting because I haven't felt this bad in a real long time.

So as of yesterday, I stopped listening to 3.0.1. Once I feel recovered enough, I'll move on to 3.1.