Subliminal Talk
Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) (/Thread-Triple-SeXXX-DMSI-V3-0-1-5-5G-Twirple-the-Quirples)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Benjamin - 12-05-2016

Quote:Sister-in-law's on her way over right now, we'll be eating lunch together first before we bang in my son's new room.

Fixed it for you. Big Grin

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Snoop - 12-05-2016

(12-05-2016, 09:38 AM)RTBoss Wrote: 3 loops, TS/US hybrid .FLAC, sleep phones, 9/15 volume.

Had weird dreams, none sexual. One had something to do with a haircut, in another I was with my brother, hid from authority figures (cops), and then this weird "zoo" where I pointed out a large caterpillar that was shedding its skin like a snake. My brother wanted to take it home (he likes snakes and bugs).

Wanted to note that I seem to be the only person running this sub that has not had an increase in appetite, nor has it decreased.

Found myself to be extremely bored training older clients today. The time couldn't pass fast enough. Hate. It. SO EFFIN' BORING.

Sister-in-law's on her way over right now, we'll be eating lunch together first before we paint my son's new room. As I eat, my aura will probably go into overdrive and she'll wonder how her Triple Delight became Quadruple Delight.

FYI. caterpillars do in reality shed their " skins". They go through a process called molting several times during their development before the chrysalis (cocoon) stage.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 12-05-2016

(12-05-2016, 04:30 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Sister-in-law's on her way over right now, we'll be eating lunch together first before we bang in my son's new room.

Fixed it for you. Big Grin

Hahaha, forgot to include my wife the voyer! "After all, it's like we have the same body!"

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Shannon - 12-05-2016

Hell, might as well have a 3 way then.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 12-06-2016

Same usage pattern last night. Slept 6.5 hours max. I wanted to sleep more, but after the hybrid masked track finished, I couldn't. When I looked in the mirror, it looked like Mr. Sandman dumped a whole sandbag into each eye. Hope that's DMSI-related, and not conjunctivitis! My eyes don't hurt or itch, so I'm not that concerned.

Lots of wood and dreams overnight. In one of the dreams I approached a female friend I'm not attracted to, and she was sitting with 2 fat friends. They asked if I was there for my blowie. I said, "No, I'm just here to talk to my friend..."

Libido is alive and well this morning.

Mild anxiety, nothing I can't handle.

Reading Shannon's journal about anger being quelled by food made me realize that my attitude improved significantly last night after dinner. Didn't even think about it until now.

I need to go to the gym, but I'm feeling some reluctance.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 12-06-2016

New development #1: The overnight wood has continued on into the morning. Usually this is something I only notice while rolling over in bed, or after waking up from a dream. It's happening continuously this morning.

New development #2: My wife just got up, and informed me had I come to bed last night, I would have gotten some. I asked her why she didn't tell me before she went upstairs, or text me, lol.

I ate breakfast this morning, I normally skip until 1 PM or so. I'm feeling better, as well as waves of heat.

Another little update:

Just woke up from a spontaneous nap - taken on the couch with a nutty energy-ridden 2.5 year old boy jumping, playing, yelling and wife getting after him. I would have slept longer, but it got REALLY loud. I'm definitely still tired. Something tells me I'm not going to make it the gym today.

Interesting convo with my wife in bed as we watched a show a little bit ago. In the show, a girl admitted she cheated on her fiance. My wife says, "See, I don't get why she told him. I think it's selfish. All she was doing was projecting her guilt onto the other person."

I dug deeper. "Ok, so your ex, D, cheated on you in high school. Is it because he was so publicly nonchalant about it, that's what made you mad?"

Her: "Yes. I wasn't mad that he slept with someone else. I didn't even care. It's how he went about it, and made me look stupid in front of everyone at school."

Me: "So you felt disrespected because he went about it so publicly and didn't think about how it made people perceive you?"

Her: "Yes."

Me: "So if he had been more discreet, you would have been fine with it?"

She asked if I saw where she was coming from, and I said yes. I then said she'd have a responsibility to tell him if she contracted an STD or got pregnant, and "in that case" she (my wife) agreed that THEN you'd say something.

She furthermore said that emotional cheating is much worse than sex. "Sex is just sex, it's not a big deal."

Is my aura bringing these thoughts out of her? She's never been this candid with me on the subject, but she's hinted at some of these things in the past. Now, she's asleep and I'm laying here awake thinking, "Huh, wtf just happened?"

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - fibonacciw - 12-06-2016

Hey Rt was wondering how is it going with volume set kind high . Has you subconscious telling you to set it there according the feature that shannon added in the sub?

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Shannon - 12-07-2016

(12-06-2016, 10:15 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Interesting convo with my wife in bed as we watched a show a little bit ago. In the show, a girl admitted she cheated on her fiance. My wife says, "See, I don't get why she told him. I think it's selfish. All she was doing was projecting her guilt onto the other person."

I dug deeper. "Ok, so your ex, D, cheated on you in high school. Is it because he was so publicly nonchalant about it, that's what made you mad?"

Her: "Yes. I wasn't mad that he slept with someone else. I didn't even care. It's how he went about it, and made me look stupid in front of everyone at school."

Me: "So you felt disrespected because he went about it so publicly and didn't think about how it made people perceive you?"

She asked if I saw where she was coming from, and I said yes. I then said she'd have a responsibility to tell him if she contracted an STD or got pregnant, and "in that case" she (my wife) agreed that THEN you'd say something.

She furthermore said that emotional cheating is much worse than sex. "Sex is just sex, it's not a big deal."

Is my aura bringing these thoughts out of her? She's never been this candid with me on the subject, but she's hinted at some of these things in the past. Now, she's asleep and I'm laying here awake thinking, "Huh, wtf just happened?"

This is how a lot of women think especially when they are paired with an Alpha male. They know that the very reason they are attracted is because they can't control him, and that automatically means he will be attracting and sexing other females also. And they know they have the choice: deal with it, or choose someone else less Alpha. Since Betas bore the fizuck out of women most of the time, and a woman would rather be horribly unhappy than bored, (emotional extremes addiction, you know) she will almost always choose the cheating Alpha as long as he does not make her look bad in the eyes of her social circle.

In other words... as she said... she values your emotional bond, and since your wife apparently does not bond through sex primarily, she does not have a problem with you getting some on the side as long as you come back to her emotionally (she needs emotional security) and you are discreet about it.

This actually happens all the time. Look at the wives of people like Arnold Schwartzenegger. Maria knew he was cheating, and for more than a decade. She accepted it because he was wealthy, powerful, Alpha and famous. But when he went too far, and it became public, she divorced him and she and all her buddies claimed "she didn't know" he was doing this.

Of course it is stupid to put yourself in a position where you have to "cheat" (break the rules you agreed to) to satisfy your natural and innate human urges and instincts. But that's basically what monogamy is. Agreeing to pretend you're not a human in exchange for the fairy tale of monogamy.

I have found that just being honest about what you want and need makes things much easier in life and everybody ends up happy instead of miserable. I would much rather be happy than unhappy, even if it means I have to be single. The good news is, it means nothing of the kind.

It sounds to me like your wife knows what's coming, and she's telling you something here. But you certainly should make sure that there is absolutely no miscommunication between either party before you start acing on an altered set of rules than what you started with.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 12-07-2016

(12-07-2016, 01:37 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-06-2016, 10:15 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Interesting convo with my wife in bed as we watched a show a little bit ago. In the show, a girl admitted she cheated on her fiance. My wife says, "See, I don't get why she told him. I think it's selfish. All she was doing was projecting her guilt onto the other person."

This is how a lot of women think especially when they are paired with an Alpha male. They know that the very reason they are attracted is because they can't control him, and that automatically means he will be attracting and sexing other females also. And they know they have the choice: deal with it, or choose someone else less Alpha. Since Betas bore the fizuck out of women most of the time, and a woman would rather be horribly unhappy than bored, (emotional extremes addiction, you know) she will almost always choose the cheating Alpha as long as he does not make her look bad in the eyes of her social circle.

In other words... as she said... she values your emotional bond, and since your wife apparently does not bond through sex primarily, she does not have a problem with you getting some on the side as long as you come back to her emotionally (she needs emotional security) and you are discreet about it.

This actually happens all the time. Look at the wives of people like Arnold Schwartzenegger. Maria knew he was cheating, and for more than a decade. She accepted it because he was wealthy, powerful, Alpha and famous. But when he went too far, and it became public, she divorced him and she and all her buddies claimed "she didn't know" he was doing this.

Of course it is stupid to put yourself in a position where you have to "cheat" (break the rules you agreed to) to satisfy your natural and innate human urges and instincts. But that's basically what monogamy is. Agreeing to pretend you're not a human in exchange for the fairy tale of monogamy.

I have found that just being honest about what you want and need makes things much easier in life and everybody ends up happy instead of miserable. I would much rather be happy than unhappy, even if it means I have to be single. The good news is, it means nothing of the kind.

It sounds to me like your wife knows what's coming, and she's telling you something here. But you certainly should make sure that there is absolutely no miscommunication between either party before you start acing on an altered set of rules than what you started with.

Good advice and insight, thanks. Now that I think about it, this part of the conversation came after the interviewer on the show asked 4 couples "Who wears the pants?" She said something about controlling the money, and it came to a point where I said, "If you ever try to manipulate with your money, or in any other way, I'll be gone so fast your head will spin! I'll happily live out of my car and take showers at the gym before anyone controls me." She then exclaimed, "You know I would never do that!" The next question after that revealed the girl's cheating confession on the show and the ensuing conversation.

Back to what she was saying, it felt like she was saying, "Read between the lines. I don't want to know, and I don't want to talk about it." So finding a way to talk about it more will be something I think about.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 12-07-2016

(12-06-2016, 10:49 PM)fibonacciw Wrote: Hey Rt was wondering how is it going with volume set kind high . Has you subconscious telling you to set it there according the feature that shannon added in the sub?

I actually woke in the middle of the night last night and turned the volume up even higher. I think that was the added feature directing me to do that.

While I'm a person who doesn't like to be told what to do, if I know the source of information is from a source of expertise above my knowledge and experience, especially from a source I trust, I'll take the information and run with it. That being said, I trust Shannon implicitly, and the way I see it, the subliminal instructions are his Voice.

Loud is better for me.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Shawn - 12-07-2016

(12-07-2016, 12:03 PM)RTBoss Wrote: That being said, I trust Shannon implicitly, and the way I see it, the subliminal instructions are his Voice.

I remember he said once he is using computer voices.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Shannon - 12-07-2016

(12-07-2016, 01:04 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 12:03 PM)RTBoss Wrote: That being said, I trust Shannon implicitly, and the way I see it, the subliminal instructions are his Voice.

I remember he said once he is using computer voices.

Not sure RT is being literal in saying that...