Subliminal Talk
Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) (/Thread-Triple-SeXXX-DMSI-V3-0-1-5-5G-Twirple-the-Quirples)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Benjamin - 11-30-2016

Why do you all have deloreans and I don't? Sad

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 11-30-2016

(11-30-2016, 03:33 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Why do you all have deloreans and I don't? Sad

I don't. I have a DeLorIAN, which is a cheap knock-off by Toyota. But it works.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Shannon - 11-30-2016

(11-30-2016, 04:59 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 03:33 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Why do you all have deloreans and I don't? Sad

I don't. I have a DeLorIAN, which is a cheap knock-off by Toyota. But it works.

Damn Toyota and their cheap knock offs!

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 12-01-2016

I couldn't wait, had to start!

Loop 1 - Hybrid TS/US .FLAC (MD5 Hash verfied) - 9/15 clicks, headphones, Rocket Player on Galaxy Note 5, no equalizer.

4:30 - Started to feel my state shifting, a calmness overcoming my mind. It reminded me of when the shield goes down around Hogwarts in The Deathly Hallows Part 2...

7:40 - Something's going on in my chest, tingles in my feet and calves, and feeling warm all over.

10:30 - Definitely in a completely different frame-of-mind. Feeling tranced-out.

23:00 - My head is downright vibrating!

33:00 - Full-on burning up!

No rumbling in the underoos as of yet...

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 12-01-2016

Got tired of having earbuds in by the end of the 2nd loop. Switched to my Bose Soundlink. My wife went to bed upstairs, and son has been in bed for hours, so I'm good there.

Pumped the volume to where I normally would hear crackling with ultrasonic (and then I turn it down from there). Oddly, no crackling. I checked with FrequenSee and noticed that the dB were -30. Could it be that the trickling stream is covering up the crackling?

I turned it down a bit, just in case.

No new sensations. I do have a headache, but I've been getting them at night recently thanks to a sinus infection I've had for a month. I'm pretty clear, thanks to my neti pot, but I can tell the passages are still quite inflamed.

Pretty much just getting tired at this point. I'll see this 3rd loop through, then head up to bed. Hoping for some sweet dreams...

22 minutes into 3rd loop: Huh. Headache is gone mysteriously, and palms of my hands and soles of my feet are tingling somethin' fierce.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Shannon - 12-01-2016

Shame you're not running MIR 2.1... Smile

(12-01-2016, 08:52 PM)Shannon Wrote: Shame you're not running MIR 2.1... Smile

How close I came to doing so! Alas, I did say I would test this bad boy to the end of the road (well, for me, anyway) - and....

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Benjamin - 12-01-2016

I thought your new journal would be called DMSI 3.0.1 Codename "The Sister In Law".

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

(12-01-2016, 09:09 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I thought your new journal would be called DMSI 3.0.1 Codename "The Sister In Law".

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Heheheheh...I'll be seein' her Saturday night for their Ugly Xmas Sweater Party.

Check it:

My Ugly Sweater I'd Wear Anytime

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Benjamin - 12-01-2016

Hahaha I like it. I'd love to goto an ugly sweater party.

Oh my god, actually tomorrow night this girl i'm seeing her mum is cooking dinner for her birthday. I haven't met her parents before so it's be fucking funny if I showed up in an ugly sweater or something like that hahaha.

EDIT: Advanced level of this troll of her parents would be wearing one like this...

[Image: il_fullxfull_526201119_h1b4.jpg]

(12-01-2016, 09:16 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hahaha I like it. I'd love to goto an ugly sweater party.

Oh my god, actually tomorrow night this girl i'm seeing her mum is cooking dinner for her birthday. I haven't met her parents before so it's be ***** funny if I showed up in an ugly sweater or something like that hahaha.

EDIT: Advanced level of this troll of her parents would be wearing one like this...

[Image: il_fullxfull_526201119_h1b4.jpg]

Lol, classic! I may have to get that one for next year...or for the morning of the 25th at my in-laws, haha!

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 12-02-2016

Lots of dreams last night that I remembered at the time, but are fading, so I only remember a few details. Not a big deal, but it was cool having dreams where I could think about them as I turn over.

One was definitely about sex, but not sexual. I even knew I was increasing my chance of having sex with her by looking her in the eyes. Eye-seduction dream!

Another one I remember a bit was I had a packet of Snus in my lip and almost got caught by my wife. Back when I used to use the stuff, I kept it in the fridge. I left the house one day, and remembered I left it out in plain sight. I didn't turn around and take it to cover my ass, and the next thing I knew my phone was blowing up b/c she found it. I got in huge trouble for not only doing it, but hiding it from her. Hmm...

The other thing I noticed was a plethora of nocturnal erections. They're baaaacccckk!

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 12-02-2016

What a weird morning.

I feel good. My client and mom this morning were talkative, smiling, chummy - my mom being extremely deferential.

Went to the gym, cute light-skinned black girl I've thought is beautiful for awhile slid her finger along my hand when I handed her my keys with the keycard on it...

My buddy was there. He completely stopped working out to chat with me. I almost couldn't get any sets in myself, because he just kept talking and talking and talking. He wanted to know what I was up to this weekend, would I come to his daughter's birthday party with my son...then he vented to me about the superficial rich folk he'd have to deal with at an upcoming party for his wife's work.

Other than than, only one cute chick working out. Not much out of the norm. Ass displays, chest displays, but oddly I'm like, "Ho-hum, who cares!"

Old guys and a young guy would just stand around and stare at me. I thought it was creepy as hell. I looked at them like, "WTF are you looking at!?" and then they'd go about their business.

Went to the grocery store where I was treated with disrespect by a guy stocking shelves and then the young guy cashier. Nothing terrible, but they were just weird. Not much to say other than that. I just kinda wanted to slap 'em both upside the head.

Back home now, wife's talkative, and has asked me to help her clean the kitchen today. Oh joy!