Subliminal Talk
Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) (/Thread-Triple-SeXXX-DMSI-V3-0-1-5-5G-Twirple-the-Quirples)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 12-13-2016

(12-13-2016, 05:02 PM)Benjamin Wrote: So DMSI is helping you get extra pussy! Big Grin

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 12-15-2016

Ran the US .FLAC track on my Bose last night. I didn't want to wear headphones, and I wanted to sleep without listening to anything masked. Played it as loud as it would go without crackling, so -32 dB or so. I also ran it at the beginning of sleep.

Had a sexual dream at last. I was on top of a lookout point, watching 50+ nude blondes having an orgy down below on a silver sheet. I felt like I was King, and they were putting on a show just for me.

My next dream was being part of a wealthy group of people, World-Elite types, and we rented the entire top floor of a skyscraper for a group vacation. The cost? $1 million per night. I complained that for a place that cost a cool-mill, there wasn't a flat-screen TV - just stupid tube televisions (???). We had the floor for a week. I did some kind of rich-people designer drug on one of the nights - and I don't do drugs IRL (well, not anymore). I also took a dump on a golden toilet while reading a newspaper, and people came in and out to do hair/makeup. I didn't care that people saw me. Weird, b/c #2 time is so private for me that not even my wife has ever been in the bathroom and vice versa. Don't know what that was all about.

Nothing else to report.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Benjamin - 12-15-2016

What I take from this dream is you need to get a golden toilet for your house obviously. Big Grin

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Bookstacks DC737 - 12-15-2016

Yes and place it in your living room so people have to see you.

The cost of a golden toilet - $1000s
The satisfaction of outgrowing your fears? Priceless.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Benjamin - 12-15-2016

Hahahaha

"What is that.."

"It's my throne good sir".

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 12-15-2016

(12-15-2016, 05:08 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hahahaha

"What is that.."

"It's my throne good sir".

Or...

"What is that?"

"It's my throne, my dear, now come over here and sit on my lap. Let's see if your feet can touch the floor."

Even better!

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Zane - 12-15-2016

I think it means that you are pooping out all the shitty and negative belief like a boss...And people are watching you do that

I guess that what golden toilet dream means..

(12-15-2016, 07:32 PM)Zane Wrote: I think it means that you are pooping out all the shitty and negative belief like a boss...And people are watching you do that

I guess that what golden toilet dream means..

Nice! A simple interpretation of the dream that makes complete sense. Thanks!

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 12-16-2016

[attachment=437]

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Snoop - 12-16-2016

Nice. Congrats wish all the best to you and your wife.

Edit: was referring to the ultra sound.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Dr. Strangelove - 12-16-2016

That's wonderful, congratulations!!!

Shannon is a nice name, for a boy or a girl Smile

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - RTBoss - 12-16-2016

After the sonogram, we went to eat. Halfway through, a younger couple sat down. The chick was pretty, and started looking at me frequently.

She looked so frequently, the guy turns to see what she's looking at and sees me. And I KNOW him. He went to high school with me. He breaks out a big smile and waves. After we finish eating, I take my son and wife over and introduce them. He introduces his girl to me. Then he thanks me for coming over to say, "Hi."

In the past, I probably would have walked out without saying anything. I feel I was directed to go over and talk to them. After I recognized him, and he initially told his girl who I was, I felt an incredible wave of heat hit me. Something DMSI related was most certainly going on.

RE: Triple SeXXX - DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G (Twirple the Quirples) - Shannon - 12-16-2016

Congrats on a girl, RTB!