Subliminal Talk
F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) (/Thread-F-CKIN-DMSI-a-DMSI-v3-0-1b-Tale)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-09-2016

Shit, what was it?

I got the L-Glutamine from Wal-Mart. It was Body Fortress brand.

I got the Uridine and ALCAR from PowderCity.Com

The B-Vitamins was Jarrow's Blend. Got it from Vitamin Shoppe.

The Fish Oil I got from Vitamin Shoppe too. It was Vitamin Shoppe brand.

I'm pretty sure that's the mix. If I missed anything, let me know.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - RTBoss - 12-09-2016

(12-09-2016, 08:05 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Shit, what was it?

I got the L-Glutamine from Wal-Mart. It was Body Fortress brand.

I got the Uridine and ALCAR from PowderCity.Com

The B-Vitamins was Jarrow's Blend. Got it from Vitamin Shoppe.

The Fish Oil I got from Vitamin Shoppe too. It was Vitamin Shoppe brand.

I'm pretty sure that's the mix. If I missed anything, let me know.

Noopept?

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - KingDavid93 - 12-09-2016

Sweet thanks

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - soulfly1 - 12-10-2016

If you're gonna run UMP (Uridine) and Fish Oil you might aswell add some Choline (or just eat alot of raw eggs lol) to the stack. This combination is proven to increase dopamine receptors/sensitivity and has medical proven track record combatting Alzheimer. If I stack it up for a while I just start to wake up feeling really really good. Definately one of my favorite stacks myself.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 06:17 AM)soulfly1 Wrote: If you're gonna run UMP (Uridine) and Fish Oil you might aswell add some Choline (or just eat alot of raw eggs lol) to the stack. This combination is proven to increase dopamine receptors/sensitivity and has medical proven track record combatting Alzheimer. If I stack it up for a while I just start to wake up feeling really really good. Definately one of my favorite stacks myself.

Yep -- ALCAR is the preferred form of choline for this stack.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-10-2016

Rage and anger based resistance today. Feeling super punchtastic, like I did on the first day or two of v3. Interestingly enough, the resistance has shifted with my personality changes. This anger feels more... visceral. I feel like Wolverine inside Mike Tyson's body. It's going to take everything I have to send a confirmation text to my date and then actually show up, and then actually escalate and then actually perform.

When I'm this angry and annoyed, sex is the last thing on my mind. And when I'm not really aroused, I generally can't perform. The drive just isn't there.

But... there's testing that needs to be done, so I'm going to text her, hope she doesn't respond, but if she does, show up and at least eat the P so good that she'll come out on a third time where I'm not so pissed off.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Steven - 12-12-2016

(12-06-2016, 07:45 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Boxing Coach's Daughter: "If you're looking for inspiration, I can help."
Me: "What, like my muse or something?"
Boxing Coach's Daughter: "I've been training my whole life to be someone's muse..."
Me: "And what exactly are you going to do to inspire me?"
Boxing Coach's Daughter: "Whatever you want me to."

It begins.
Sex in the Age of Science.

May all us DMSI v3.0.1 users plan on conversations like this becoming normal, every day events when we interact with "who ever you might be into". It's the new normal. May they occur in such away that the transpiring events are then congruent with the content and themes of such conversations, congruent with the goals of the program.

In other words, yeeee-haw!

(12-09-2016, 07:40 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: The problem with THAT is I'm still in healing mode. I kinda wanna spend Saturday curled up in bed playing XBOX, but there's testing that needs to be done.

I know exactly what you mean!

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-12-2016

She's getting frustrated. Boxing coach's daughter. Outright asked me via text what I was waiting for, and when I didn't respond favorably, she told me that there were "other fish in the sea" if I didn't hurry up and make a choice. So... boxing's gonna be reaaaal awkward tonight, considering the fact that she's my mitt partner.

Way to go, DMSI v3a. This is your f*cking fault. Making me all sexy and shit to the point that a pretty virgin is relentlessly stalking and texting me, telling me that she'd do anything I wanted. F*cking DMSI, destroying neediness to the point that I wasn't afraid to tell her that I wasn't going to be pressured into any situation, and her threats will have the OPPOSITE effect of what she wants.

F*CKING DMSI, making the hot cashier at the gas station act like a little kitten when I looked at her, smiling and glancing away as she began to dance to the music.

F*CKING DMSI's celeb effect, getting me discounts and free food while at Denny's.

F*CKING DMSI, giving me an insane killer instinct when I fight.

F*CKING DMSI, clearing up my brain fog, boosting my motivation, allowing me to finish a very profitable Kindle product today.

F*CK DMSI. Hate this shit. If I were one of you lurkers, man... I wouldn't buy DMSI v3a unless you wanted an awesome life with women chasing you and you making tons of money and shit and people respecting you and crazy shit like that.

I mean, you don't want that, right?

[Image: trollface.png]

Decision made. I turned her down, gently. We'll see what happens at boxing tonight.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Blacksheep - 12-12-2016

It's true what they say. Wealthy/Sexy/Successful people still have problems, but they are better problems to have.

"Mo Money Mo Problems"

- Biggie Smalls, Philosopher 1972-1997

Just a heads up. To those of you that haven't tried the hybrid flac... do it. TONIGHT. Or whenever you run your next loops. It feels amazing and it does seem to hit deeper.

Last night I had a vivid dream that Doctor Strange was taking me on a tour of the universe and showing me its secrets. Except... Doctor Strange was played by Leonard Nimoy. And he was dressed like Data from Star Trek when he plays Sherlock Holmes.

Great dream.

(12-12-2016, 01:37 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: F*CKING DMSI

May you have many more such problems.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Benjamin - 12-12-2016

Quote:F*CKING DMSI

Sounds horrible! Big GrinCool