Subliminal Talk
F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) (/Thread-F-CKIN-DMSI-a-DMSI-v3-0-1b-Tale)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - robstar - 12-07-2016

(12-05-2016, 04:28 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:You can't shoot, stab, flay, beat, murder, rape, shoot, poison, throw gasoline at, set on fire, keel haul, draw and quarter, put on the rack or force earthworms upon your manifestations. They don't like that. Even as manifestations.

Hahahaha..

"Oh Jemima.. I met this PERFECT guy.. in every way, I just knew he was the one.. but then he did the most shocking thing".

"What's that".

"HE THREW EARTHWORMS AT ME.. I CAN'T EVEN.."

[Image: fear_factor_worms.jpg]

Did anyone here ever play the Earthworm Jim series? Hilarious games.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - eternity - 12-07-2016

(12-05-2016, 08:17 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: I had a beautiful woman message me on Tinder today, BUT SOMEONE ON THIS FORUM (you know who you are) convinced me that she was a bot, so I cursed her out and she closed the connection.

She was REALLY hot.

Man I hate bots. That's all I received from Craigslist personals..... -_-
I feel your pain

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Benjamin - 12-07-2016

Quote:Did anyone here ever play the Earthworm Jim series? Hilarious games.

Hahaha that's funny cos the Earthworm Jim song was also stuck in my head when I posted that.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-08-2016

When you wake up in the morning and your PayPal account is looking fat as hell from your latest entrepreneurial endeavor, and you got a fine ass date later tonight. You're in great mental and physical shape, you're a badass boxer / martial artist and you've got a fine ass virgin chasing you around and writing you love songs.

Then you remember that this time two years ago, you were considering suicide until you came across AM6. And now, DMSI is turning you into a superhuman. And for the first time, your future looks bright and full of opportunity.

The day I found IML was the first day of the rest of my life.

Much thanks and gratitude to you, Shannon.

[Image: paypal.png]

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Shadow2200 - 12-08-2016

Excellent testimony.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-09-2016

This is getting crazy. Cleared out my PayPal account last night. Woke up to this:

[Image: cash.png]

A big affiliate promoted my eCommerce course. Said he was hearing good things about me as an up-and-coming star in the online marketing industry. I've only met this dude once at a conference in Orlando earlier this year, and he kinda blew me off then. And by "kinda," I mean he straight up ignored me. At first, I thought he heard my radio interview (I was interviewed in Arlington / DC as an eCom expert), but I doubt it, considering he lives across the country.

This is clearly a manifestation. I'm starting to wonder if the celeb effect is also able to affect people over a distance, just like the aura. I think what a lot of people don't realize is this: DMSI is causing deep, deep, deep change within your subconscious. It's literally rewiring the way you think, which manifests in the physical world in many different ways.

For example, my boxing / MMA abilities have SKYROCKETED. My coach even commented on how my fighting style seems to have changed. In the past, I was very passive and defensive, opting for a counter-punching style. Now, I'm actively stalking my opponents around the ring, searching for an opening, and when I see it, I devastate the fuck out of them with powerful, fast punches. Even if they block, you're going to know that you just got fucking hit. That's a MASSIVE shift in mindset, because your personality dictates how you fight.

I'm f*cking differently too. No more of this, "let's make love" shit. I'm literally using her for my own pleasure. And before anyone gets all white knighty, she very much enjoyed it, squirting all over the damn bed before curling up in my arms and telling me that she couldn't find her p*ssy. She absolutely loved it.

I HAVE A VIRGIN WITH AN AMAZING BODY CHASING AFTER ME. Last night, I left boxing early to go out on a date (which is another story in itself -- no fucking, but it's going down tomorrow) and as I was leaving, she grabbed my arm, looked me in my eyes and said: "Good luck...." as if she were super sad that it wasn't her I was going out with. I was "okay" with women before, but this kinda shit never happened before DMSI. Save your bullshit skepticism, bro. I know my life, where I've been and where I'm going. The DMSI awesome train is REAL.

My desire to become a millionaire has returned, and in a HUGE way. I'm willing to take crazy risks with high payoffs, jump into deals, turn down deals, and I'm just in an overall more decisive and bad ass mood. My thought processes are much more lucid and clear.

Listen, you may think I'm exaggerating on the massive changes I've experienced in just one week -- believe me, I'm actually having a hard time coming to terms with it myself. It doesn't SEEM REAL. This doesn't seem like my fucking life. I feel like I'm the protagonist in a whole new movie. I don't even feel like the same person that I was on v2.4 - v2.5. But the fact of the matter is -- this shit is happening.

If you're on the fence about grabbing DMSI, stop talking yourself out of something great and just fucking do it. It will be the BEST $200 you've ever spent. I got in at $114.95 and I feel like I should just send Shannon some money because of the incredible value I'm getting from it.

<3 <3 <3 IML 4 LIFE <3 <3 <3

Quick additions:

- I've been experiencing the "penis feeling and looking fuller and heavier" effect that others have mentioned. And it's a quite profound feeling.

- While on a date last night. This LeBron James looking dude comes into the bar. Tall, muscular, handsome -- very alpha looking. I catch him staring at me. We lock eyes, he immediately looks down and starts showing submissive behavior. Shit really took me by surprise. My date noticed, became that much more attracted.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - robstar - 12-09-2016

Dude if dmsi is doing all this as a side effect of sexual irresistibility, can you imagine what the ultra success/motivation/luck magnifier 6G sub is gonna do?

(12-09-2016, 10:15 AM)robstar Wrote: Dude if dmsi is doing all this as a side effect of sexual irresistibility, can you imagine what the ultra success/motivation/luck magnifier 6G sub is gonna do?

Brruuuuh, don't tase me man. I've been dreaming about that sub since DMSI v1. Cool thing is, the longer we wait, the more effective it'll be because Shannon will keep improving on it.

On the flipside, there is one side effect that's becoming troublesome: the exhaustion. Man, I can't get much done today because I can't get out of bed to do it. Having to rely waaaaaayyy too much on caffeine. I'm afraid I'm going to get fucked up at boxing tonight.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - soulfly1 - 12-09-2016

Reading this journal makes me finally want to do what I should've done a few years ago and get into boxing again. Testosterone pumping lines right there. You definately got talent for copy.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - KingDavid93 - 12-09-2016

Hey Chaos,

Are you still regularly using the full supplement stack that you mentioned back during v1?

(12-09-2016, 07:17 PM)KingDavid93 Wrote: Hey Chaos,

Are you still regularly using the full supplement stack that you mentioned back during v1?

Not currently. I want to see what DMSI can do on it's own before I mix anything other than caffeine with it. I was originally running that stack to combat long-term chronic fatigue and mental fogginess. That being said, since v2.4, I've experienced a lessening of those symptoms. In v3a, I only experience fatigue and fogginess on days where the sub is inducing deep, deep change.

Tonight at boxing, I DOMINATED the mitt work (click here for those who don't know what mitt work looks like). It was insane. The boxing coach's daughter was throwing every combination she could at me, and I was striking the mitts with alarming accuracy and speed. All she could do was sit there and smile at me as I pounded away. The sexual tension between us is growing strong and her father is noticing, but I'm really trying to keep it at bay. I don't want to mess up my training opportunity, but as DMSI grows stronger, I find myself NATURALLY SEDUCING her.

The coach told me today that I have amazing fighting skill and said that he sees me as a true friend. Another reason why I don't want to fuck his daughter. She's definitely saving herself for marriage, and he's grooming her to save herself for marriage. I don't want marriage. I don't want cohabitation. And I respect the man. And there's tons of pussy out. In fact, I have a second date tomorrow (possibly) with the chick I went out with last night and I have every intention of escalating.

The problem with THAT is I'm still in healing mode. I kinda wanna spend Saturday curled up in bed playing XBOX, but there's testing that needs to be done.

Anyway, life just keeps getting better and better with DMSI.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - eternity - 12-09-2016

That poor girl xD you're the cause of her sexual frustration and she's gonna hate her dad for keeping you away.

But I commend your respect for the nature of the dynamic between your coach and yourself. That is extremely honorable of you, and a man of honor is true alpha.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - KingDavid93 - 12-09-2016

Can you share with us the exact products/brands you were using back during V1 please? I would love to give it a try.