Subliminal Talk
F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) (/Thread-F-CKIN-DMSI-a-DMSI-v3-0-1b-Tale)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-05-2016

(12-04-2016, 11:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: Only question is... is this another one of those things that, if you share it, will be "adapted to" and stop working?

Possible but highly improbable. In any closed system, if enough variables change, a market correction will occur. Thing is, I don't think enough men will adopt the strategies and mindset to cause that paradigm shift. Many men won't even be able to deal with the nature of what I'm doing, which is essentially acknowledging that all human interaction, no matter how minute, is of a transactional nature. And once you realize the role you play in that transaction, you have the upper hand because you can manipulate the variables.

That's the beauty of how I pull it off. It relies on a deep understanding of dating dynamics and dating economics.

For example: All you guys with long ass, long-winded profiles? Cut that shit down to less than 200 words -- 150 if you can pull it off, and watch how your conversion rate increases.

Why? Avoiding all the big economic terms and stating it simple: For every message you receive, a woman receives roughly 15. Think about that. On a given day, a woman receives around 100 messages from potential suitors. Dick is literally being thrown at her at ALL times. I tell my female friends to basically add "and would you like some dick with that" at the end of every sentence a man says to her.

That being said, with that many messages, she's naturally going to switch to a mindset to find anything she can to disqualify you. It's the only way she can cope with the insane amount of offers she's getting. She's NOT LOOKING TO FIND REASONS TO SAY YES. She's looking for A REASON [emphasis on SINGLE REASON] to say NO. That being said, the longer your profile, the more chances you have to fuck up and say something that'll get you disqualified. The more boring you appear, because your entire life story is on your profile. The more validation seeking you appear.

I was very much shocked at how conversions went up after trimming my profile down to one solid, well shot picture and a highly crafted profile. Here's an easy way to do it:

Choose four words that define you. Mine were: "Confident, Calm, Cocky and Contemplative." Then, your single, well shot profile picture and EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE on your profile should oooooze with that essence. Once it converts, every interaction with her should oooooze that essence.

DON'T LIE! You don't want her to get buyer's remorse. Don't say you're a Tony Stark when you're actually a Steve Rogers, know'msayin'?

The next part? Pre-qualify the fuck out of your women and put a call to action. There's a section that says, "You Should Message Me If..." on OkCupid.

I'm still playing around with this section, but my highest converting response said:

* Be interesting. (Note: Every chick thinks they're interesting. This is a marketing tactic called priming the pump. You've seen it before. A commercial comes on: "Do you want more money?!" WTF is gonna say no?)

* Be a good kisser. (Prequalification subtext: I'm not looking for fucking "friends." I want a lover. I'm going to try and fuck you.)

* You're ready and willing to grab a drink -- I'm really protective of my time. (No, I'm not "getting to know you" over text. Like I'm gonna invest hours into this online conversation while you're fucking the guys who just ask you out)

* Love all women, but women of color are particularly welcome. (It's rare that black women are targeted by a high-value black man these days, so this line really reels them in. White guys with a taste for dark meat? You'll slay with this line.)

* Press the like button and I'll message you. (Women are so terrified of rejection that they won't message you. Too afraid of not receiving a response. But, there's no investment in pressing the like button, AMIRITE? OMG, AMIRITE?!?!?! Yeah, I'm right. This single addition will send your conversions into overdrive. Cool thing is, you already know if a woman's kinda into you because she hit the like button. My strategy? I only EVER message women that hit the like button, and I get about 2-3 likes a day.)

OMG CHAOS U LYIN'!!! This is from the last 7 days:
[Image: say_something_im_giving_up_on_you.png]

So, why haven't I gone through and cleared those out? Well... here's the downside. On OkCupid, you gotta pay for A-List to see your likes. And that shit's like 19.99 a month.

UNLESS!!!!!

You start getting likes. Every two weeks or so, if you're getting likes, OkCupid will send you a coupon to get a month for $9.99. So... I always get the 9.99 month. Then cancel before it renews. And then wait for the $9.99 again. Unfortunately, I wasn't paying attention to my e-mail last week and missed the damn thing. EDIT: Because you have to accept the offer for 9.99 on THAT DAY. It's another marketing tactic called scarcity.

Anyway.

That's part of the strategy. I skipped most of the psychological, socioeconomic stuff for brevity, but I'd be impressed with anyone that could explain how and why that stuff works so well.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - hunk - 12-05-2016

(12-05-2016, 12:35 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: * Be a good kisser. (Prequalification subtext: I'm not looking for ***** "friends." I want a lover. I'm going to try and **** you.)

* You're ready and willing to grab a drink -- I'm really protective of my time. (No, I'm not "getting to know you" over text. Like I'm gonna invest hours into this online conversation while you're ***** the guys who just ask you out)

Love your thoughts on the topic (online dating). Looking forward to reading more about it from you.

Day 4 -- I think. I'm just gonna pretend it's day 4 and move on from there.

EDIT: Manifestations are up. Woke up to a number of sexy ass Tinder matches. I seem to be intuitively drawn to two of them: one white, one black. Gonna go for both and just have fun. I want to test the manifestation tech. Theoretically, if they're manifestations, I should be able to do and say about anything and still land the score, right?

Resistance has semi-passed. I feel powerful. Also feel really angry at the world, but it's not a impotent rage. I'm back to feeling like I could take on anyone or anything. Feeling rather punchtastic toward various individuals from my past. My old manager from long ago that sabotaged my career there. Some people I used to hang out with back in the day. Few women I used to do date.

So much has changed in my life that I would dare them to try the same disrespectful shit they did in the past. I know I need to let go of this pain, but I don't want to. I want to feel the rage. I want it to burn through my veins and fuel me. At least that's what I've told myself for the last few years. That'd I'd use that hatred to power through anything that would stop me. But in actuality, the exact opposite has occurred. It's held me back and stopped me from being a fully actualized individual.

This is the danger of using rage and pain to define your identity. It can't be healthy that I feel sadness as the idea of releasing that anger.

I'm still getting used to this "resistance shield" because it's such an odd feeling. It feels like a phantom pain (in the medical sense, not the game), like my non-corporeal mind is in agony, but I can't feel it. Only sense it. It's quite unnerving. That being said, I'm glad it's there. I feel like it's cleaning a really deep wound. I keep getting random messages from my subconscious that don't make any sense whatsoever. They're not even formed words. Just impressions of ideas and events -- in many cases, of things that didn't even happen.

If I had to guess, I'd say that Shannon took the brakes off the healing modules. He ramped them up to full speed and they're just digging through past emotional traumas. Then, he had the sub install the shield so we wouldn't implode in the process.

AMIRITE?
OMG AMIRITE?

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Shannon - 12-05-2016

Aside from this...

Quote:Theoretically, if they're manifestations, I should be able to do and say about anything and still land the score, right?

You are correct.

You can't shoot, stab, flay, beat, murder, rape, shoot, poison, throw gasoline at, set on fire, keel haul, draw and quarter, put on the rack or force earthworms upon your manifestations. They don't like that. Even as manifestations.

Was walking around the store, suddenly got the urge to get some brown rice and a big pack of ground turkey.

Just now, fried up the ground turkey, well seasoned. Cooked the brown rice. Was like, "what the hell," threw some beans in the mix.

This is something I NEVER eat. But... looking at the nutritional value and the such -- makes sense WHY the sub would lead me to it. Also will help with boxing.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Benjamin - 12-05-2016

Quote:You can't shoot, stab, flay, beat, murder, rape, shoot, poison, throw gasoline at, set on fire, keel haul, draw and quarter, put on the rack or force earthworms upon your manifestations. They don't like that. Even as manifestations.

Hahahaha..

"Oh Jemima.. I met this PERFECT guy.. in every way, I just knew he was the one.. but then he did the most shocking thing".

"What's that".

"HE THREW EARTHWORMS AT ME.. I CAN'T EVEN.."

[Image: fear_factor_worms.jpg]

DMSI + boxing is going to be rough. The celeb vibe was throwing EVERYONE into a weird, shit testing, "I wanna challenge you" mode. Guys who aren't nearly as good as I am were walking up and correcting my punches. Today was my day to play the music, and this young kid walked in and turned my music off and put on his stuff without even asking. This other kid -- a 14 year old, the one I knocked out before for sucker punching me -- challenged me to another fight, asking if I "remembered what happened last time." I'm like, what? You sucker punched me and I knocked your ass out?

The Coach and I got in an argument that almost ended with me quitting. And it was over something really stupid -- he was mad because I told another student that I'm not a sensory based learner, I learn from repetition and patterns. Apparently, that's "not the way he trains," and at one point, told me if I didn't like it, I could train with someone else. He backed down when he realized that I would've actually left. Don't ever give me an ultimatum. It'll end bad for you. I have a tendency to take the ultimatum while trying to fuck you up in the process.

On the flipside, my capacity to take the bullshit skyrocketed. In the past, I would've been really annoyed by how things went. This time, it was like, whatever. My favorite saying came to mind: "I ain't never seen a hater doing better than me."

Gotta be the sub honing my natural responses. As a high value man, I should expect people to constantly challenge me. That's the life of an alpha. That's the life of a badass. Everyone wants your crown and they'll destroy you to get it.

Oh, and Sarge -- this is a manifestation of "As above, so below." As v3 trains my SUBCONSCIOUS PROGRAMMING (as above) with the qualities of a being a high value, sexually irresistible alpha male, my physical actions will reflect my new training (so below). In this case, not only did I not give a fuck about being shit tested, but I also relished in the feeling.

It's apparent to me that v3 is making some drastic changes, and FAST. And if this thing gets any stronger, like Shannon says... watch out.

At the end of the day, within the next few years, the world will remember the day that Indigo Mind Labs burst onto the public awareness. We should all be happy that we're taking part of some serious history here.

BTW: I'm getting more online dating manifestations than I can handle. And what's worse -- I'm not even in the mood to deal with them.

I had a beautiful woman message me on Tinder today, BUT SOMEONE ON THIS FORUM (you know who you are) convinced me that she was a bot, so I cursed her out and she closed the connection.

She was REALLY hot.

I want my life to be like a fucking album by The Weeknd. I'm gonna make it happen.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-06-2016

Boxing Coach's Daughter: "If you're looking for inspiration, I can help."
Me: "What, like my muse or something?"
Boxing Coach's Daughter: "I've been training my whole life to be someone's muse..."
Me: "And what exactly are you going to do to inspire me?"
Boxing Coach's Daughter: "Whatever you want me to."

It begins.
Sex in the Age of Science.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Shannon - 12-07-2016

(12-06-2016, 07:45 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Boxing Coach's Daughter: "If you're looking for inspiration, I can help."
Boxing Coach's Daughter: "I've been training my whole life to be someone's muse..."

It begins.

Booyah.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Chris P. Bacon - 12-07-2016

[Image: 3b4.png]

(12-06-2016, 07:45 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Boxing Coach's Daughter: "If you're looking for inspiration, I can help."

It begins.

[Image: table_flip_flipping_rage_face_meme_custo...vr_512.jpg]

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - K-Train - 12-07-2016

CV I'd happily give up my last 2 paychecks just to have been a fly on the wall when that conversation was happening Tongue. So....what are you gonna do man? I mean Shannon's not gonna ease up on you with the technology bruh. If DMSI becomes more powerful she might follow you into the men's locker room in order to "inspire you" more. I'm half-joking here but she's definitely gotten more and more bold. Might want to draw up some contingency plans...just in case.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - kenpachi - 12-07-2016

It begins.

Oooooooooooh lord. Cool