Subliminal Talk
F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) (/Thread-F-CKIN-DMSI-a-DMSI-v3-0-1b-Tale)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - RTBoss - 12-04-2016

(12-04-2016, 06:37 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Anyway, right now, I know this journal is a bit boring, mainly because I've been intensely focused on internal growth rather than external.

I have a feeling most journals will be healing/clearing focused for the next few weeks.

My wife and son are watching Polar Express right now, and I'm half-watching and reading journals. I suddenly almost burst into tears for seemingly no reason at all - and within 10 seconds it was gone, like a switch. The under-the-hood, constant subconscious healing is working its magic. It'll be cool to see everyone change.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-04-2016

This is most certainly the healing modules talking, but I find most modern women absolutely obnoxious and entitled.

I'd much rather run an ultra productivity sub right now. Ultra Success + Luck Magnifier + Ultra Motivation + Overcome Procrastination + Everything is Possible + Laserlike Focus and Concentration and/or Digital Adderall.

So many other things I'm interested in other than dealing with this shit.

Nothing happened in particular. Just reading women's profiles -- about 90% of them have nothing but lists of demands but nothing that they offer besides vagina.

Fuck.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Benjamin - 12-04-2016

Yep that's why I like girls younger than me. When they are around my age and older their profile reads with a list of dumbshit demands and crap like "I won't give out my number until i've talked to you for 3 months 2 weeks and 36 hours". It's especially delightful when the ones who aren't even desirable write that crap.

The older ones seem to have this baggage and can't just relax and have fun the same. Younger ones I can do fun and random stuff with and they enjoy it.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - SargeMaximus - 12-04-2016

(12-04-2016, 06:15 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: This is most certainly the healing modules talking, but I find most modern women absolutely obnoxious and entitled.

I'd much rather run an ultra productivity sub right now. Ultra Success + Luck Magnifier + Ultra Motivation + Overcome Procrastination + Everything is Possible + Laserlike Focus and Concentration and/or Digital Adderall.

Nothing happened in particular. Just reading women's profiles -- about 90% of them have nothing but lists of demands but nothing that they offer besides vagina.

I get that feeling too. With the russian girl who talked to me yesterday I didn't really feel like there was much of anything going on except her assessing me. I didn't care either way, but even that isn't enough to make you stand out.

At least with my hair dresser she makes an effort and helps me out (giving me pre-workout, helping me with my coat, etc).

I'm all for femininity, but "limp"femininity is just laziness. I think what I want in a woman (besides looks) is support.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Blink - 12-04-2016

(12-02-2016, 11:51 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Resistance feels... different on this thing. It's a very ODD sensation that I can't quite put into words. It's like, I feel like I SHOULD be depressed, but I'm not. Just this lingering feeling that something's off in the world. A slight anxiety that there's a glitch in the matrix somewhere far far away, yet close enough for me to be slightly worried about it.

You know that feeling you get when you hear about North Korea's latest nuclear missile test? Yeah, that's it.

I'm willing to bet that this is an upgrade of the programming from E2 that shields the conscious mind from what the healing / clearing module.

I totally get that on E2. Your conclusion is probably on point.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Duke.Togo - 12-04-2016

(12-04-2016, 06:15 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: This is most certainly the healing modules talking, but I find most modern women absolutely obnoxious and entitled.

I remember you had a similar feeling when you were running 2.5, which was why you jumped to BASE for a short while.

Whatever it is that's happening with the healing modules, it's definitely affecting you fairly strongly. But that also probably means you'll be on the other side of something at the end of this.

That being said, I agree with your general sentiment about women. For the most part, they aren't worth the effort. It's especially true with women in NYC. Spend some time here and the girls you're dealing with now will seem like saints in comparison...

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - blackwing Z - 12-04-2016

What I don't get is if you are mad, why don't you change your state?

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Life - 12-04-2016

Easier said than done, I know a lot says you attract what emotion that is carried but unless we feel that some physical benefit will come out of being happier it's tough to just do things for no reason

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - bits - 12-04-2016

(12-04-2016, 06:15 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Nothing happened in particular. Just reading women's profiles -- about 90% of them have nothing but lists of demands but nothing that they offer besides vagina.

Unless somebody is works odd hours like a doctor I wouldn't suggest online dating, every "normal" woman I know who has tried it deleted their account within hours due to all of the weirdos and all that gets left behind is the damaged goods. Fine for hookups and casual dating but anything beyond coffee/cheap dinner dates is a waste.

You might luck out with tinder since many women use it with their friends as entertainment and validation but I wouldn't put any faith in it.

If you have to use it

match.com > okcupid > pof.com > craigslist

I personally wouldn't go below okcupid though, pof and craigslist is the bottom of the barrel in terms of dating.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - blackwing Z - 12-04-2016

Hmmm... it looks like you were about to have one of dem niqquh momentz XDDDDD

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Have at ye - 12-04-2016

(12-04-2016, 09:43 PM)bits Wrote:
(12-04-2016, 06:15 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Nothing happened in particular. Just reading women's profiles -- about 90% of them have nothing but lists of demands but nothing that they offer besides vagina.

Unless somebody is works odd hours like a doctor I wouldn't suggest online dating, every "normal" woman I know who has tried it deleted their account within hours due to all of the weirdos and all that gets left behind is the damaged goods. Fine for hookups and casual dating but anything beyond coffee/cheap dinner dates is a waste.

You might luck out with tinder since many women use it with their friends as entertainment and validation but I wouldn't put any faith in it.

If you have to use it

I personally wouldn't go below okcupid though, pof and craigslist is the bottom of the barrel in terms of dating.

Never been much of an online dater, but I finally got one of 'em fancy smartphones last month and installed Tinder and some other dating apps at a friend's behest when I was using 2.5. Had some fun with it for about a week, some decent looking girls matching even, but deleted my accounts and the apps in disgust the week after. Felt much better afterwards. I have no idea whether it was resistance or the sub guiding me. I'm not feeling any renewed interest in reinstalling them on 3.0.1 yet. Then again, I live in a fairly big city (Warsaw), so there's no shortage of attractive women to meet wherever.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-04-2016

If you have to use it

LOL, what year are we in, man?

It's about time to stop perpetuating the whole "people that use online dating are weirdos" crap that was prevalent back in the early days of the Internet, when people paranoid about the 'net itself.

Appreciate the thoughts, but I ain't new to the game -- both online and offline. I do really well with online dating and any time I sit down and work it, I get laid, and not by "weirdos." Hell, my v2.3 manifestation was a doctor that works at Duke University. My date for next Thursday is a PhD candidate for molecular biology at Duke University.

I do agree that POF and Craigslist can be for bottom feeders. Craigslist wasn't always like that, though. Back in '07, it was common for me to slay two p*ssies in a single Friday night. So, depends on how you look at it, I guess.

Fact of the matter is, when you run your own business during the day and you spend 3 hours at boxing every night, you don't have time to just go out and day game. That being said, online dating isn't for everyone. I have a very particular talent that makes my online efforts extremely productive -- the ability to identify deep patterns in extremely discrete data that I can then capitalize on to maximize my chances for success. That, mixed with my expertise in marketing and game theory PLUS DMSI and you have a formula for an endless supply of quivering, willing vaginas.

Online dating tutorial thread coming soon. Had a few people ask already. Eternity just told me that he adopted some of my tactics and he's killing it already.

Like Jay said:
I got a million ways to get it -- choose one / bring it back / now double your money and make it stack / i'm on to the next one

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Shannon - 12-04-2016

Only question is... is this another one of those things that, if you share it, will be "adapted to" and stop working?

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - bits - 12-04-2016

(12-04-2016, 11:30 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:

If you have to use it

LOL, what year are we in, man?

It's about time to stop perpetuating the whole "people that use online dating are weirdos" crap that was prevalent back in the early days of the Internet, when people paranoid about the 'net itself.

Appreciate the thoughts, but I ain't new to the game -- both online and offline. I do really well with online dating and any time I sit down and work it, I get laid, and not by "weirdos." Hell, my v2.3 manifestation was a doctor that works at Duke University. My date for next Thursday is a PhD candidate for molecular biology at Duke University.

I do agree that POF and Craigslist can be for bottom feeders. Craigslist wasn't always like that, though. Back in '07, it was common for me to slay two p*ssies in a single Friday night. So, depends on how you look at it, I guess.

Fact of the matter is, when you run your own business during the day and you spend 3 hours at boxing every night, you don't have time to just go out and day game. That being said, online dating isn't for everyone. I have a very particular talent that makes my online efforts extremely productive -- the ability to identify deep patterns in extremely discrete data that I can then capitalize on to maximize my chances for success. That, mixed with my expertise in marketing and game theory PLUS DMSI and you have a formula for an endless supply of quivering, willing vaginas.

Online dating tutorial thread coming soon. Had a few people ask already. Eternity just told me that he adopted some of my tactics and he's killing it already.

Like Jay said:
I got a million ways to get it -- choose one / bring it back / now double your money and make it stack / i'm on to the next one

I'm not saying it's only for weirdos it's just overpopulated with weirdos, normal people use it too but since the negatives tend to stick out more. In your case it's probably a good avenue due to limited hours and your skills transfer over to give you an edge but for most men I don't think it's worth it.

Props to you for making it work though, I wouldn't have that much patience with the online options in my area. It's downright terrible.