Subliminal Talk
F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) (/Thread-F-CKIN-DMSI-a-DMSI-v3-0-1b-Tale)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-02-2016

Woke up this morning and v3 had spontaneously manifested a beautiful Latina with the most amazing ass ever. We banged for 3 hours, came over 30 times and then she made me pancakes, bacon and eggs. While eating, she gave me the best blowie ever.

JUST KIDDING!!!!

Woke up with fucking rage based resistance. I just wanna punch the shit out of everyone and everything right now. Can barely write this post without wanting to punch the screen.

Looks like my subconscious is NOT taking well to the hybrid, which I expected. I don't do well with the ultrasonic, so I don't know why I thought doubling it up would help.

On the flipside, I'm getting some crazy results this morning. Lots of quick, odd stares from people. They're giving me that "wtf is this dude" look. I would talk to them, see how this celeb effect would affect the interaction, but I'm too busy trying not to punch the shit out of them out of principle for being alive.

Damn rage-based resistance.

I'll give you this -- the sub FEELS powerful. I know it's gonna be great when I get over this. It seduced me to sleep last night within 15 minutes. Felt like an infant suckling its mother's tit, man. The aura feels really nice. Very comfortable and cozy. Too bad I wanna punch the shit out of it right now.

Anyway, other stuff happened that I'll elaborate on later. Nothing too big. Probably be only any use to Shannon. Unfortunately, right now I'm punching the shit out of these keys. Gonna go back to sleep.

Punch the shit out of my pillow.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Dr. Strangelove - 12-02-2016

Sounds perfect for your boxing.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - SargeMaximus - 12-02-2016

Shit man, no good. Sad Hope you're over it soon.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - RTBoss - 12-02-2016

Just don't punch the shit out of your shit!

It's been a weird morning, totally got the people just staring like creepers.

(12-02-2016, 10:34 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Just don't punch the shit out of your shit!

It's been a weird morning, totally got the people just staring like creepers.

Hahahaha.

Dude, glad to see that I wasn't imagining that. It's a really weird look too. Once this builds up, it's gonna be hilarious.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Have at ye - 12-02-2016

The resistance will probably lessen with time, it might be related to the fact that you have listened to 2.5 quite recently. This P5 stuff ain't no joke.

Shannon's changed something and didn't tell us.

Resistance feels... different on this thing. It's a very ODD sensation that I can't quite put into words. It's like, I feel like I SHOULD be depressed, but I'm not. Just this lingering feeling that something's off in the world. A slight anxiety that there's a glitch in the matrix somewhere far far away, yet close enough for me to be slightly worried about it.

You know that feeling you get when you hear about North Korea's latest nuclear missile test? Yeah, that's it.

I'm willing to bet that this is an upgrade of the programming from E2 that shields the conscious mind from what the healing / clearing module.

Haven't had a real chance to test v3.0.1a's celeb or attraction effects. I've been too busy focused on resistance in one way or another. Rage this morning. Nebulous feelings of fear, regret and loss tonight.

My subconscious is also finding very clever ways to trick me into switching to another sub. At one point, it had me convinced that I should go back to v2.5 for a bit, since I never really gave that version a "real shakedown." I'm also have weird, intense fears of my parents dying and my own death. This is a mainstay of DMSI. For some reason, when I resist DMSI, I always get this intense preoccupation with death. I'm guessing it's related to this deep darkness, that's somehow linked expressing my sexuality with dying.

On the flipside, had lots of weird things go down in regards to the celeb effect. Men wanting to hold random conversations. Or, giving me quick, odd looks. When I walked into the boxing gym today, I had this one guy -- who I've seen tons of times and never got a reaction from -- try and stare me down while doing leg extensions very ferociously, breathing like a bull. The reaction was so cartoonish that I almost laughed in his damn face.

Women kept peeking their eyes at me and looking away. I don't feel ghosted, but I do feel like they're being too intimidated by the aura to approach. I have a feeling that v3.0.1 may go well with those of you who like to daygame and the such.

Like I said, though. No chance to REALLY test the sub yet. Haven't been out. That probably won't happen until next week.

... although, I'm supposed to be meeting up with M and my friend tomorrow night...

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - apollolux - 12-03-2016

Hey chaos I'm curious to know if you had listened to NSFM at any time before this.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-03-2016

(12-03-2016, 01:09 PM)apollolux Wrote: Hey chaos I'm curious to know if you had listened to NSFM at any time before this.

I haven't, that's why I'm very much excited about the inclusion of Natural Seduction. As soon as this resistance is cleared, I'm sure I'll be able to try it out. Right now, whatever is being initially cleared has me in a "I hate women" phase. On the flip side, it has me very much motivated to focus on business and cleaning up my life.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Illumi - 12-03-2016

" Resistance feels... different on this thing. It's a very ODD sensation that I can't quite put into words. It's like, I feel like I SHOULD be depressed, but I'm not. Just this lingering feeling that something's off in the world. A slight anxiety that there's a glitch in the matrix somewhere far far away, yet close enough for me to be slightly worried about it. "

Deadass spot on xD feeling exactly the same!

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-03-2016

So...

Just got back from hanging out with my friend and "M," for those who remember. When I first got to their house, my friend wasn't there -- he was out grabbing some food for us to eat. I immediately rushed back to my car in an attempt to make sure nothing happened.

Well, for the the most part, nothing happened. v3 doesn't seem to be as "in your face" as v1 was, but that's not a bad thing. In fact, I probably shouldn't even say anything because I don't want to reinforce the "v1 was the best" myth. Yes, v1 was very blatant. Like a pheromone. I've only been on v3 for two days, and there's something very natural about it. Like, it's not that v3 isn't "in your face." It's just that... since women being attracted to you is now your reality, it doesn't come across as "in your face," if that makes any sense.

See, with v1, I was specifically looking for reactions from "M." This time around, I didn't even notice that I was getting reactions -- not because I've suddenly lost my ability to pick up on IOIs. It's just that... IOIs are part of my reality now. They're a non-event, there's nothing to note and say "omg! she smiled at me!" Because of that, and the fact that I'd really like to rebuild a relationship with my friend, I avoided flirting with her.

That being said, once I realized that the reality bending technology was working so well, I began to actively look for IOIs. That's when I noticed that she was giving me crotch shots ALL NIGHT LONG. Like, everywhere I walked, she would turn in my direction, legs splayed wide open. She was wearing jeans -- a good thing, because last time, it was when I caught a peek at her black thong that did me in.

There was also a moment where she began to put my friend down over and over. My friend... seemed to be picking up the aura or something, and it emboldened him. When she kept going at him, he finally told her to shut the fuck up. Literally. He just said: "Yo, fuck off and shut the fuck up."

I didn't say a word. Just made this face:

O_O

And went back to what I was doing. So yeah. Nothing there. But admittedly, I wasn't trying. I want that part of my life to be over. No more betraying friends. Never again.

Anyway, manifestations are kicking in. A few weeks ago, I messaged this pretty, leggy black chick with a rocking body on OkCupid. 22 years old. She never responded. Out of nowhere, she hits me up today. Says her name is Miranda and she'd love to meet up next week for drinks.

Ten minutes later, I shit you not, I get ANOTHER message from a 6/10 -- well, face wise. Her body is delicious. She messages me, says: "Hey, let's skip all the online chat crap. Wanna go out? Name's Erika."

We have a tentative date set for Thursday. Gonna wait until the day my kid is with her mother so I can spend all night out if necessary.

As for resistance, I've suddenly hit a bit of body dysmorphia. Hating my body. On the flipside, I've also developed an intense desire to hit the boxing gym with a renewed vigor. I'm also finding myself dwelling on power and riches again.

DMSI is an interesting sub. Despite the fact that it's meant to attract sex, it seems to have an all around improvement effect on your entire life.

Day 2, signing out.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-04-2016

Day 3

Feeling very punchtastic again. I do NOT take well to the hybrid. Need to leave that thing alone. My thoughts are drifting to times when I was bullied -- which happened a lot when I was young, hence the self worth issues -- and how I didn't stand up for myself. Now that I'm much more mature, in shape and a badass fighter, I keep fantasizing what I'd do if someone were dumb enough to bully me now.

Probably not the healthiest activity. But, I'm not going to overthink it. Just let the healing modules do their thing. I fully expect, and am prepared, to deal with this kind of resistance for at least the next 2-3 weeks. That's how long it took v2.4 and v2.5 to tear through resistance. And each time, I grow wittier and downright sexier. Anyone that has the fortitude to run this sub for six months to a year continuously is in for a ride.

Anyway, right now, I know this journal is a bit boring, mainly because I've been intensely focused on internal growth rather than external. But... if all goes well, I'll have two dates next week. Be able to test v3.0.1's aura's in the field.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-04-2016

Quick Update: Just ran to the store to grab a Red Bull, see if some caffeine would get me out of this funk. There was a group of eight church going women -- ranging from about 16 - 50 -- in there buying up snacks and stuff. WASP types. If you live in the south, you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, when I walked in, they ALL started staring at me. Like, weird unbroken stares. A few began to giggle and mumble to each other. Then, it was like they realized what kind of trance they were in and how silly it looked and awkwardly went back to buying snacks. The older ones kept popping their eyes up at me. I got my Red Bull and bounced.

Seriously, it was unnerving. And with this resistance, attention is the last thing I want (ironically, since I'm running a damn sub to bring attention). It's literally sent me into introversion and I don't see myself leaving the house today.

Last night, my webserver was hacked. Gonna spend the day fixing that... and then... FINAL FANTASY XV ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!!

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Have at ye - 12-04-2016

(12-04-2016, 06:37 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Day 3

Feeling very punchtastic again. I do NOT take well to the hybrid. Need to leave that thing alone. My thoughts are drifting to times when I was bullied -- which happened a lot when I was young, hence the self worth issues -- and how I didn't stand up for myself. Now that I'm much more mature, in shape and a badass fighter, I keep fantasizing what I'd do if someone were dumb enough to bully me now.

Same here today.

Thinking it should all be fine as long as I can control myself from going "Hulk smash" on some hapless fool who tries to stare me down on the street or something, or otherwise annoys me with his very existence. Big Grin