Subliminal Talk
F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) (/Thread-F-CKIN-DMSI-a-DMSI-v3-0-1b-Tale)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - NoLimit - 01-25-2017

(01-24-2017, 07:55 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: I've noticed an odd pattern that keeps occurring and I'm curious if this is happening to anyone else that's still running the sub.

Try turning on the heat in your house or car, stick your hand in the warm air (or stand next to the vent) and see if you feel the aura project.

At first, I thought I was just having the natural response to being in a warm room. Then I began to realize that every time the heat came on, I became extremely euphoric and/or sleepy, as if the sub was trying to put me to sleep so it could redirect the energy toward clearing.

Now, it seems very obvious to me that the sub is using HEAT as a form of energy sourcing. Which means it should be much more powerful during the summer...

Holy shit now that you noticed it, that happened to me too!
Can't wait to try 3.1 in the summer!

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Benjamin - 01-25-2017

Quote:Try sipping a hot beverage - tea, coffee, chocolate, cocoa.

I have matcha tea in the morning and coffee in the afternoon. I think there was once while in bed that I felt like I was burning up slightly though it wasn't hot actually and one other time when I got really angry at someone and let some of it and was nearly going to explode.. all of a sudden I got really warm like something just started projecting. Weird time for it to happen though.

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - 4Kingdoms - 01-26-2017

(01-25-2017, 04:14 PM)Benjamin Wrote:

I have matcha tea in the morning and coffee in the afternoon. I think there was once while in bed that I felt like I was burning up slightly though it wasn't hot actually and one other time when I got really angry at someone and let some of it and was nearly going to explode.. all of a sudden I got really warm like something just started projecting. Weird time for it to happen though.

I should have been more specific...
Try sipping a hot beverage when you are near a woman you find attractive!!

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Blink - 01-26-2017

(01-26-2017, 03:09 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 04:14 PM)Benjamin Wrote:

I should have been more specific...
Try sipping a hot beverage when you are near a woman you find attractive!!

Interesting.

I can attest to what Ben said tho. I was having some essiac tea last night. I used to have it every night, but it had been a while. I kinda felt like having some out of nowhere. Half way thru it, I felt my legs heating up like crazy and started sweating. Then I felt a serene peace of mind, after having such a bad day. Was that the euphoria? Probably Big Grin

PS: I'm usually a stonewaller Tongue

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Shawn - 01-29-2017

@chaos: I don't know if his post was really all about what you have said. Because I saw some non-constructive posts from people there where people simply said he is hopeless and stuff. Just saying.

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - SargeMaximus - 01-29-2017

I agree with chaos. No one likes to be invalidated. And it takes a certain closed mind to ignore all the signs around them. It also takes a certain arrogance to have no results yet claim that those who are getting results don't know what they're talking about when they give you advise.

It's one thing to ask for clarification, it's another thing entirely to invalidate and excuse/rationalise-away things.

(01-29-2017, 11:40 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 11:03 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: @chaos: I don't know if his post was really all about what you have said. Because I saw some non-constructive posts from people there where people simply said he is hopeless and stuff. Just saying.

You're not doing this individual-- or the other stonewaller, who deleted his journal in a fit of rage at willfully resisting the sub, or ANY individual for that reason -- any favors by feeding into their victim mindsets. I maintain my position.

It wasn't my intention to support someones victim mindset. I simply said that there were some non-constructive posts - which were deleted later - he maybe was talking about. No more or less. Period.

When it comes to the other stuff I didn't like that he wanted to invalidate the results other had in the same way you did.

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - chaosvrgn - 01-29-2017

(01-29-2017, 12:08 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 11:40 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 11:03 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: @chaos: I don't know if his post was really all about what you have said. Because I saw some non-constructive posts from people there where people simply said he is hopeless and stuff. Just saying.

You're not doing this individual-- or the other stonewaller, who deleted his journal in a fit of rage at willfully resisting the sub, or ANY individual for that reason -- any favors by feeding into their victim mindsets. I maintain my position.

It wasn't my intention to support someones victim mindset. I simply said that there were some non-constructive posts - which were deleted later - he maybe was talking about. No more or less. Period.

When it comes to the other stuff I didn't like that he wanted to invalidate the results other had in the same way you did.

lol, I'm one of the people he's referring to about deleting the posts. I can't answer for everyone, but here's what happened in my case.

My posts were constructive. They weren't even that harsh. They were written in a no-nonsense tone, but there was no name calling, no insults. Only pure, honest advice -- in which I even admitted to my own issues with women and how they could relate to him. When he ignored my post and responded to everyone else's posts -- who did the whole, YOU CAN DO THIS!!! crap without any actionable advice or constructive criticism -- I followed up and said that I wasn't wasting any more time posting on a journal that seemed more like a "safe space" than a place for improvement. This was not an insult. This is again to show that he is engaging in self-sabotage behaviors (like Sarge said, ignoring the advice of people he acknowledges is getting results by deeming said advice as abusive). I said I respect his right to conduct his journal as he pleases and would delete my posts. Then, I deleted the posts.

Never ONCE did I fear that the admins would look at my post and chastise me for them, because they didn't break any rules nor were they mean-spirited. I maintain that I've been "attacked" just as much or more as this individual. But instead of running away from differing opinions, I always stand my ground, because thesis + antithesis = synthesis. Conflict between two ideas is the foundation of all knowledge.

There is no phenomena occurring on this forum where that one individual is being attacked without warrant. Every strong personality here has been "attacked." Dzemoo. Sickologist. Myself. Sarge. We have all encountered resistance too.

That one individual claims that he doesn't want that stuff in his journal. Cool, that's his prerogative. However, you don't get to invalidate people's results and then hide behind the banner of "I'm just posting my experiences."

(01-29-2017, 01:10 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: lol, I'm one of the people he's referring to about deleting the posts. I can't answer for everyone, but here's what happened in my case.

My posts were constructive. They weren't even that harsh. They were written in a no-nonsense tone, but there was no name calling, no insults. Only pure, honest advice -- in which I even admitted to my own issues with women and how they could relate to him. When he ignored my post and responded to everyone else's posts -- who did the whole, YOU CAN DO THIS!!! crap without any actionable advice or constructive criticism -- I followed up and said that I wasn't wasting any more time posting on a journal that seemed more like a "safe space" than a place for improvement. This was not an insult. This is again to show that he is engaging in self-sabotage behaviors (like Sarge said, ignoring the advice of people he acknowledges is getting results by deeming said advice as abusive). I said I respect his right to conduct his journal as he pleases and would delete my posts. Then, I deleted the posts.

Never ONCE did I fear that the admins would look at my post and chastise me for them, because they didn't break any rules nor were they mean-spirited. I maintain that I've been "attacked" just as much or more as this individual. But instead of running away from differing opinions, I always stand my ground, because thesis + antithesis = synthesis. Conflict between two ideas is the foundation of all knowledge.

There is no phenomena occurring on this forum where that one individual is being attacked without warrant. Every strong personality here has been "attacked." Dzemoo. Sickologist. Myself. Sarge. We have all encountered resistance too.

That one individual claims that he doesn't want that stuff in his journal. Cool, that's his prerogative. However, you don't get to invalidate people's results and then hide behind the banner of "I'm just posting my experiences."

Oh, I wasn't aware that you also deleted the given posts (which indeed weren't offensive). However, I think I made clear why I think it might be (also) about other posts, and you made clear why you think it was about your post. We should simply leave it here and all is good.

By the way, I find many of your posts valuable.

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Illumi - 01-29-2017

I have no idea of whats going on but i never have i seen Chaos " attack " ot insult anyone. In fact he is a prime example of someone who have been through hell like most of us and made it out. Same with Dzemoo and Sicko. They always say what needed to be said, when needed to be said.
Personally i wish that i would get what some would call " attack " more often. There is much value to be taken.

Sometimes id even provoke reactions in my posts because i know when im being a B1tch i need to hear the no bs truth. But hey that's just me. I dont care about winning the battle, i want to win the WAR.

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - eternity - 01-29-2017

I really like what you said about thesis + antithesis = synthesis. Some people just don't like being challenged, and that's on them. I don't like being challenged a lot of the time, but when it happens i need to at least TAKE A LOOK AT IT and see if there's something I can synthesize out of the difference of opinion and incorporate it into myself. But sometimes, it becomes thesis + antithesis = both sides standing their ground, and nothing is gained by either party. When this type of things happen, I have to acknowledge that it's time to step back and approach at a different angle, if it's worth pursuing. lol.

Personally, from what I've gathered from you, Chaos, and other xNTP's like Shannon, Ivaylo, and my best friend, it's that if you present a thought process from start to finish with factual information behind it, I'd better take a good hard look at it because y'alls thought process is pretty damn accurate, right down to y'alls choice of words. In fact, I've even gotten to the point where if I need advice on an idea or subject, it's best to approach an xNTP. So I'm sorry your constructive criticism isn't being taken for what it's worth by some people, but at least you recognize it when it's a waste of time. Some people are not open to unsolicited advice to begin with, which is okay. That's on them. Your voice is important on this board though, and I hope that despite strong personalities being "attacked", you continue to stay on this board.