Subliminal Talk
F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) (/Thread-F-CKIN-DMSI-a-DMSI-v3-0-1b-Tale)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - rumi5 - 01-23-2017

Do u wish u had done DMSI first then AM6?

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - chaosvrgn - 01-23-2017

(01-23-2017, 08:29 AM)rumi5 Wrote: Do u wish u had done DMSI first then AM6?

Absolutely not. I'm so glad I did a year of AM6 before DMSI. In fact, this is what I wish had happened:

1 year of AM6
1 year of SM3
1 year of DMSI

Would be unstoppable. If you're considering AM6 vs. DMSI... I wouldn't know what to recommend. Both are great subs and have crazy syngergy. I'm all for building a good base, though, so I'd go with AM6 first.

However, DMSI will cause immediate change in your life. Like, within a few days, you'll start seeing positive change. Keep in mind I didn't say you'd immediately get laid (though it's happened to me personally on various versions). I said you'd start seeing the effects of the clearing. Don't let the handful of antagonistic skeptics and stonewallers keep you from investing in yourself. The majority of people are quite happy with the progress of DMSI, and if you've been following the forums, we're reaching a singularity in regards to results.

I predict that a major breakthrough is about to occur within the next 2 versions of DMSI.

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - chaosvrgn - 01-23-2017

(01-23-2017, 05:16 AM)blackwing Z Wrote: Did you get any weird spiritual resistance? Like horrifying shit? Or just me lmao

I did... but I don't want to talk about it, hahaha.

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - NoLimit - 01-24-2017

(01-22-2017, 04:04 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(01-22-2017, 02:57 PM)rumi5 Wrote: chaosvrgn

How long did u run version a?

Roughly 45 days. If I can survive six months of this (because it can sometimes be very tough), I feel like I'll be an entirely new man.

Very true, I'm only on my 27 days and I'm already a new man, all my friends noticed.

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - chaosvrgn - 01-24-2017

I've noticed an odd pattern that keeps occurring and I'm curious if this is happening to anyone else that's still running the sub.

Try turning on the heat in your house or car, stick your hand in the warm air (or stand next to the vent) and see if you feel the aura project.

At first, I thought I was just having the natural response to being in a warm room. Then I began to realize that every time the heat came on, I became extremely euphoric and/or sleepy, as if the sub was trying to put me to sleep so it could redirect the energy toward clearing.

Now, it seems very obvious to me that the sub is using HEAT as a form of energy sourcing. Which means it should be much more powerful during the summer...

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - eternity - 01-24-2017

This happened to me as I took a hot shower. My ears were red for over an hour after showering today, and red ears are indicative of aura being active for me, on 3.0.1

So yes this is very possible

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Bookstacks DC737 - 01-24-2017

Holy crap, I thought this was just me! Wow that's incredible.

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - blackwing Z - 01-24-2017

Yea, when driving car with heat/cold blowing on face I get dopamine rushes.

ALSO, today my face was VERY RED after driving one hour in heated car (I always put air on windshield)

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - eternity - 01-24-2017

Now that I think about it, the heat -> aura thing can actually explain why hot coffee gives me noticeable effects, while in a room full of 40 ppl with poor ventilation. Coffee adds to the aura but energy drinks don't? Energy drinks don't make me heat up as much... I'm in Houston so it is warm here as it is Big Grin

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Benjamin - 01-24-2017

Hmm I may not be projecting much of the aura, i'm getting increased confidence and good reactions when I do talk to a girl but not noticing signs of interest and such, or any heat that others have mentioned.

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - 4Kingdoms - 01-25-2017

(01-24-2017, 09:57 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hmm I may not be projecting much of the aura, i'm getting increased confidence and good reactions when I do talk to a girl but not noticing signs of interest and such, or any heat that others have mentioned.

Try sipping a hot beverage - tea, coffee, chocolate, cocoa.

(01-24-2017, 09:54 PM)eternity Wrote: Now that I think about it, the heat -> aura thing can actually explain why hot coffee gives me noticeable effects, while in a room full of 40 ppl with poor ventilation. Coffee adds to the aura but energy drinks don't? Energy drinks don't make me heat up as much... I'm in Houston so it is warm here as it is Big Grin

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Nox - 01-25-2017

Heat = yang = masculine = projective

Would be interesting to hear about a female users experiences with this. If the sensations would come across slightly differently from their different energetic base

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - 4Kingdoms - 01-25-2017

(01-25-2017, 09:32 AM)Nox Wrote: Heat = yang = masculine = projective

Would be interesting to hear about a female users experiences with this. If the sensations would come across slightly differently from their different energetic base

Why So Serious? is the only female I'm aware of that is testing DMSI
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8123.html

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Nox - 01-25-2017

(01-25-2017, 09:37 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 09:32 AM)Nox Wrote: Heat = yang = masculine = projective

Why So Serious? is the only female I'm aware of that is testing DMSI
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8123.html

Thanks man. I'll have to read through her log more and pay closer attention to any aura heat effects.