Subliminal Talk
F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) (/Thread-F-CKIN-DMSI-a-DMSI-v3-0-1b-Tale)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - blackwing Z - 12-30-2016

(12-18-2016, 05:39 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Great story Chaos.
A girl that I'm sure weren't virgin as I'm sure she fu*k** tons of guys did some of the same kind of "stupid" things you said there. To me with sex like with kissing there are a lots of things that may appear as pleasurable to one and may appear disgusting to another. I noticed a lot of women tend to be very judgy about that, men too, they may not see the other point of view.
A friend of mine told me one of his sex story once, that guy slept with tons of women. He told me he was repulsed when one of his girl try to put some Nutella on him as a way to have a new sex experience. I personally would have enjoyed that kind of things while he was totally opposed to it.
So all that to say that some of the stuff she did might not be a mistake but just her way to express herself.

HAHAHA nutella blow jobs! I use to get those lmfaooooo

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Aventus45 - 12-31-2016

(12-30-2016, 09:48 PM)blackwing Z Wrote:
(12-18-2016, 05:39 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Great story Chaos.
A girl that I'm sure weren't virgin as I'm sure she fu*k** tons of guys did some of the same kind of "stupid" things you said there. To me with sex like with kissing there are a lots of things that may appear as pleasurable to one and may appear disgusting to another. I noticed a lot of women tend to be very judgy about that, men too, they may not see the other point of view.
A friend of mine told me one of his sex story once, that guy slept with tons of women. He told me he was repulsed when one of his girl try to put some Nutella on him as a way to have a new sex experience. I personally would have enjoyed that kind of things while he was totally opposed to it.
So all that to say that some of the stuff she did might not be a mistake but just her way to express herself.

HAHAHA nutella blow jobs! I use to get those lmfaooooo

Jeez how does that feel?

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 01-01-2017

Lots of resistance today. Something deep is being cleared. I feel absolutely terrible right now, though. I'm debating taking a few weeks off of subliminals. I've been on subs for two years without a real break. Maybe this is my subconscious tricking me, but at this point, I'm not sure that I really give a sh*t. May just need a break -- from all of it.

Financially, Uber was an absolute disaster last night. I missed the 8x surge (meaning you'd pay eight times the normal fare -- and that's when you get the big bucks), because I was helping this guy get back to his sick daughter. Yeah. Save the "but you did a great thing," sh*t. I want my paper.

For the amount of money I made, I would've preferred to have spent New Years balls deep in that pretty lil blonde I posted above. But, oh well. Shit happens.

ON THE FLIPSIDE:

I totally didn't want to do Uber yesterday because of the extreme resistance I was going through. It took AN IMMENSE amount of willpower to get out of bed, clean out my car, get all dressed up, get in a mood to even talk to passengers and get to Raleigh.

And if there's one good thing that came out of this, it's this: I realize how often I auto-disqualify myself when it comes to beautiful women. As if, subconsciously I don't think I'm good enough for them and I don't even try.

Last night, almost every woman that got in the car was showing extreme signs of attraction. Laughing and hanging off my every word, finding reasons to touch me, even giving me propositions to hang out with. There was this one black chick, Alanis, a straight 9/10 bombshell that I'm pretty sure I sniped, because I felt that attraction for her in my f*cking veins. I knew she was into me too, because she just stared at me as I talked, like she wanted to never stop hearing me speak.

Anyway, that's not someone that I would even approach on the street. I'd auto-disqualify myself for not being "good enough."

That's something I'm going to change in 2017. Anyway, I'm gonna go for a run, maybe hit the heavy bags for a few rounds because this resistance has me tore the hell up. I'm snapping at people for no reason, my comprehension of what people are saying is being skewed in the most negative ways possible. It's just not good and I want to start this year off right.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - RTBoss - 01-01-2017

(01-01-2017, 12:03 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Lots of resistance today. Something deep is being cleared. I feel absolutely terrible right now, though. I'm debating taking a few weeks off of subliminals.

Financially, Uber was an absolute disaster last night. I missed the 8x surge (meaning you'd pay eight times the normal fare -- and that's when you get the big bucks), because I was helping this guy get back to his sick daughter. Yeah. Save the "but you did a great thing," sh*t. I want my paper.

For the amount of money I made, I would've preferred to have spent New Years balls deep in that pretty lil blonde I posted above. But, oh well. Shit happens.

Your thoughts betray you...

You have feelings for...SISTER...Oh, wait. That's right, it's not 1983. It's 2017.

I know you want your paper. You didn't get it. So, take it. You're a good dude, and you know it.

Starting 2017 as a good dude, with alpha traits, and an intelligent mind. You're doing just fine.

In ALL of DMSI history, I've never eaten as much as I have in the last two hours. Given how crazy that resistance was earlier, I'm guessing:

- I'm about to go Super Saiyan
- Something INCREDIBLY, INCREDIBLY deep is being cleared
- Both

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - eternity - 01-01-2017

Is it over 9,000 yet?

WHOO.

We've got some INTENSE, INTENSE heart chakra action. For me, usually means that the resistance is passing and something's being cleared.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - eternity - 01-02-2017

(01-02-2017, 06:22 PM)Genesis Wrote:
(01-01-2017, 10:37 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: WHOO.

We've got some INTENSE, INTENSE heart chakra action. For me, usually means that the resistance is passing and something's being cleared.

Yo. Is this the feeling of being stabbed in the heart multiple times and then something is being sucked out of and released from your heart?

idk about chaos but for me, "heart chakra action" means some kind of general activity in the heart area. like a cog/gear turning, but it's made of energy. i never felt any pain, i never felt anything truly "physical", more like it was transphysical (is that a word?), liek i felt it in my body, but it wasn't entirely physical, it was energy.

what you wrote sounds to me like intense clearing that may or may not be related to heart chakra action. it'd be nice to hear what others report on this heart chakra activity, because i don't feel it very often!

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - SargeMaximus - 01-02-2017

I have heart chakra stuff happening at night. It feels like energy is being sucked out of my heart. like I'm losing something and it feels more light/cool than before. I assume clearing./ But it literally feels like a piece of my heart is being removed.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 01-02-2017

Post is NSFW for no other reason than I feel really f*cking good.

I decided that I needed a break from the clearing for a few days, let whatever was being worked on settle a bit and I switched to v3b.

All I can say is: Wow. Skip to the end if you're only interested in sexual related stuff. Boxing stuff first.

-- BEING BOXING STUFF --

Tonight, I was an absolute beast in boxing class. Endurance, insane. Cognition, insane. Channeled aggression, insane. Focus, insane. Now, I did take a pre-workout mix, but I've taken it before and went to boxing and I've never had this kind of a result. I know for a FACT that it's DMSI v3b.

Anyone who skips rope knows that you don't really do it for the cardio when it comes to combat sports. It's for footwork. I started with my normal left-left-right-right rhythm. The next thing I knew, I was motherf*ckin Muhammed Ali in that beast, bouncing around while skipping rope. Smooth and nimble, super light on my feet. Boxing Coach was like DAAAAMN, that's new.

Next up was shadowboxing. I threw a jab, right cross, left hook, right uppercut combo. Boxing Coach was like, "wtf, those were some smooth, powerful punches." Said he felt the blasts of wind coming from the punches. Proceeded to call his daughter over just to compliment me AGAIN.

Celeb vibe. Check.

I was actually kind of worried before going. For the first time ever, the coach asked us to bring headgear. That means we were going to pump up the intensity quite a bit. I'm not worried about any one other than this Latino middleweight that lives and breathes boxing. I like boxing, but I'm a martial artist first and foremost -- once I've gotten pretty good with my hands, I'm moving my focus to BJJ.

This dude LOVES boxing. A boxer is all he ever wanted to be. And it shows. He's lightning fast, strategic and his entire body is pure muscle. I'm not even gonna hate. He's got skills and a lot of heart.

That being said, he didn't stand a chance against my v3b enhanced jab. I mean, I didn't destroy him or anything, but I definitely kept him at bay. Did well enough for him to dap me up afterward and tell me that he hadn't had a challenge like that in a long time. See, he's a swarmer. That type of infighter that gets up very close and throws a flurry. For the past few weeks, I'd been focusing on footwork. Pivots. Angles. Anything I could to make sure this dude wouldn't be able to get up on me. However, he had been watching me and was ready.

Instead of rushing in, he kept trying to tire me out by angling circles around me, moving in close enough for me to pop that jab, and then moving back out. That being said, he wasn't ready for the v3b jab. It was twice as fast, and he wasn't able to get out quick enough, so I kept landing it. He was only able to get in and do the swarming routine twice, and that's when my v3b enhanced footwork came in. Pivot left pivot, jab, left hook, cross, duck, jab to the stomach and RIGHT SHOVEL HOOK, BABY.

He didn't rush me again. Right shovel hooks are dangerous as f*ck because it leaves your right side open. You gotta time it perfect or you'll find yourself laying on the mat.

v3b enhanced all that sh*t. Reflexes. Timing. I was playing drums on his body (and he was popping me too, no lie). It was a good fight.

Coach tells me that today, I was the embodiment of the sweet science of boxing.

CELEB VIBE. CHECK AND CHECK.

-- END BOXING STUFF --

Boxing Coach's daughter in the corner creaming in her pants watching me. She's sitting on a stool, literally squirming, rubbing her hands up and down her thick thighs (she was wearing these super tight athletic booty shorts -- and keep in mind she can do 100 ass to grass squats, so you know what da booty looks like). Head slightly nodded, eyes pointed up at me with a beyond seductive gaze. Devilish grin on her face.

Every neuron in her virgin lil brain firing, screaming at her to do whatever she can to take every drop of my v3b infused baby batter so she can give birth to my v3b enhanced alpha children. And to make things work, I brought my kid to boxing today. And my kid is f*cking adorable. Everywhere I take the child, women start creaming. She's tall, slender and loves to dance. Like, she dances all day, non-stop. #ScorpioChildren.

Anyway, Coach's Daughter played with her a bit and now this chick has gone straight up baby crazy.

F*CKING DMSI.

I didn't ask for this, DMSI. I just wanted to bang a couple of PAWGs from time to time. Maybe sling a few backshots across a few cinnamon tanned booties or two. And this freaking sub is changing every aspect of my damn life, whether I'm ready or not.

Look at THIS SHIT:

[Image: lulz.png]

Context: She was asking if I was bringing the kid back again and I made a joke about her not liking my kid.

She's been laying it on this thick sent I left the gym. I mean, it's almost laughable at this point how ridiculously overt she's being. Compliment after compliment. I don't know if I'm going to be able to resist her for much longer. The autotraining is kicking in, and I'm starting to get those damn "visions" everyone else is talking about. Shit's really vivid. Like, I can see every detail of what I'm going to do to her.

If these visions are any indication of reality, she'll be a quivering mess of sweat, p*ssy juice and tears of absolute ecstasy by the time I'm done. My baby mama has my daughter this weekend and I'll have the whole weekend free...

OkCupid manifestations are out of this damn world. Check this out:

[Image: how.png]

What the F*CK OkCupid. NINE IN ONE DAY? 29 OVERALL IN ONE WEEK?! How the F*CK am I supposed to go through and pick from 29 women (probably more like 24 once I filter the uggz out) that have already indicated that they liked me, and now I don't have to deal with all the "sending random messages to an empty black hole" crap.

I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS LIFE, DMSI.
I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS REALITY, SHANNON!

I miss the days when I was a beta with no balls, no drive, and no real purpose. Ya'll don't want this life of finally starting to enjoy who you really are!!!

F*CKING DMSI!!!!

P.S. This must be that there "placebo bullshit" a few of our people like to talk about. I must've imagined all of this. [/end sarcasm]

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Shannon - 01-02-2017

You asked for it. You got it. Toyota. DMSI.

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - blackwing Z - 01-02-2017

Which you guys think is better : AM6, AM6, DMSI in that order.... OR

AM6, AM6, AM6....?

For reaching AM goal... keeping in mind DMSI removal of resistance plus other cool perks.

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - PDjunkie - 01-03-2017

(01-02-2017, 11:47 PM)blackwing Z Wrote: Which you guys think is better : AM6, AM6, DMSI in that order.... OR

AM6, AM6, AM6....?

For reaching AM goal... keeping in mind DMSI removal of resistance plus other cool perks.

Judging from what I've seen about DMSI, I don't think I'll bother with AM6. With the rate Shannon's technology is progressing, I'd rather wait until a version comes out which doesn't require I devote half a year.

RE: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - chaosvrgn - 01-03-2017

(01-02-2017, 11:47 PM)blackwing Z Wrote: Which you guys think is better : AM6, AM6, DMSI in that order.... OR

AM6, AM6, AM6....?

I did AM6 --> AM6 --> DMSI.
Honestly, I would've loved to do AM6 --> AM6 --> SM3 --> DMSI.