Subliminal Talk
F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) (/Thread-F-CKIN-DMSI-a-DMSI-v3-0-1b-Tale)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-28-2016

Just loaded up the v3b hybrid for the first time. And here we gooooooooooooooooo...

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-29-2016

EDIT: Coach's daughter spend half the night spending me weird, creepy love songs. Like really creepy and weird. Some song talking about if I fall asleep around her, she's gonna put a spell on me. Best case scenario, I wake up to a blowie. Worst case scenario, she pours acid on me or some sh*t while screaming "IF I CAN'T LOVE YOU NO ONE WILL," while that damn emo crawling in my skin song plays in the background.

So, I ran B for the first time last night.

I had a REALLY hard time falling asleep. Every time I did, I'd woke up coughing. I finally left my room and went and sat down in a recliner in the living room. Something about moving locations made me PASS THE HELL OUT.

Then...

Had the ODDEST dream ever, which lets me know that I am NOT finished clearing yet. Basically, I was forced to go to an SJW training camp, full of pink haired chicks that hated men. My "bunkmate" wouldn't even look at me. She was a... rotund individual with her hair dyed blue. In the dream, I was constantly resisting the urge to placate these hateful individuals. Like, some part of me wanted to please them and go full on white knight, but I kept fighting the feeling. Ended up being silent. That's when I learned what we were training for:

CONTRA. That's right. The video game. And it was the original one on NES too. I don't know how the hell that fits into the larger scheme of things or why we were developing l33t Contra skills, but that's what we were doing.

Like someone else mentioned, I woke up just as the loops ended. I mean, immediately. I caught the last 5 seconds of the trickling stream sound, then done. Passed out again.

So, how do I feel this morning...? It's hard to explain. I feel... some kind of inner resilience and aggression -- but it's not backed by anger. More "zen" than anything. I don't feel like f*cking anybody up or hitting any walls. Just... very "on point and focused." Like, "f*ck you world come at me."

Woke up with a slight headache, but I took a shitload of aspirin to stop it before gets worse, cuz I ain't dealing with that shit again.

Gonna see how this affects my writing. I'm shutting down business operations for the next 10-11 days to finish my Master's thesis (God, I can't wait to rid myself of this shit). Hopefully, I'll be bold and decisive about what I'll include.

Anyway, gonna keep running "B" until New Years. I'm doing Uber that night (easy $500 - $600 for 8 hours work -- I'm totes in chasing paper mode) and I'd love to end my night balls deep inside a pretty lil Latina. Or shit, maybe even a blonde. Haven't had one of those in awhile. I've been on my colored girls kick for the last six months. Time to switch it up a bit.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Blacksheep - 12-29-2016

(12-29-2016, 08:25 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Had the ODDEST dream ever, which lets me know that I am NOT finished clearing yet. Basically, I was forced to go to an SJW training camp, full of pink haired chicks that hated men. My "bunkmate" wouldn't even look at me. She was a... rotund individual with her hair dyed blue.

Dude that's fucking hilarious.

That's all I have to say, other than it's awesome we seem to all be getting good results. I'm excited to hear more

(12-29-2016, 10:34 AM)CatMan Wrote: ... people really seem to hate it when you post anything other than giving endless praise to the sub and posting placebo *****.

Thanks for proving my point. This is my problem. There are much more people experiencing things on DMSI (even if it isn't the target goal) than stonewallers. In fact, there's only two -- you and Swisston.

Off the top of my head:
Eternity is getting insane results.
Leonidas is getting insane results.
Sarge is getting great results.
RTBoss has experienced a complete shift in the dynamics of his marriage, and is expecting a new child.
ZeroXMachina is getting laid.
Aventus has seen good results.
Illumi has seen good results.
I have a virgin chasing me around literally begging to get f*cked.

Are we all experiencing placebo, CatMan? Are you not subtly suggesting that we're incapable of differentiating between real massive change and hopeful delusion?

We have a sample size here of about 30 reporting people. Roughly 92% of that sample have reported some kind of positive shift -- even if it isn't the design goal. You are invalidating these people's pain, their struggles by claiming that it's all "placebo bullshit" just because you aren't getting results, and this isn't the first time you've done that.

We're all in this shit together, but you've said multiple times that you have "more to lose," if a woman goes full SJW on you just because you have a business and money. As if no one else's life matters because they aren't as rich as you are. As if they don't have dreams and aspirations that could be ruined by the same thing.

I'm good friends with many of these people. I chat with some of them everyday. I see the hell they're going through trying to forge themselves into something better. They confide in me, and I confide in them. You don't get to stomp on and throw away their experiences because of your personal "burden of proof."

And you don't get to stifle my thoughts on this subject by threatening to leave. You can call it whatever the hell you want: "Looking to start a big argument," or whatever.

We are MEN. We are forged and tempered by the fires of adversity, risk and opportunity. And society wants to beat that out of us. If being challenged scares you (or anyone else for that matter), then enjoy never reaching your full potential. Enjoy giving in.

Otherwise, stop acting like a damn victim.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - SargeMaximus - 12-29-2016

If CatMan gives me some of his millions I'll show him how irrelevant his fears are.

Seriously though, I agree with chaos. CatMan is insulting us and our struggles for a convenient tale he tells himself. I'm convinced he would rather be a sexless victim, clearly it's what he wants. He'll never convince me otherwise till he starts doing shit and actually changing.

It took me 28 years to get my first kiss with a girl, and you know what? After I got it I realized I could have gotten it any time I wanted but I was just blocking myself.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Illumi - 12-29-2016

Plot twist: She does mental alchemy and is about to put a spell for real xD

v3b is triggering the f*ck out of me. It's bringing up some very old and painful memories regarding a verbally and emotionally abusive ex from roughly eight years ago. I was still a hapless little beta boy back then, and I thought her abuse was the result of emotional distress that I could heal with my money (I was making six figures) and love. She systematically began denying me sex until we had a dead bedroom for roughly two months.

The last time we had sex, she cried afterward and said that she felt "taken advantage of." Fortunately, I'm still a rational and I took that as a sign to bail from the relationship, so I presented her with an ultimatum to either work out our issues and become sexually intimate again, or break up.

I anticipated that she'd choose the latter, so I ended up sneaking all of my sh*t out of her condo while she was at work. That night, when she broke up with me, I was just like, "cool" and moved on. It wasn't until later that she realized that I took the XBox 360 and Wii, the bike, laptop, etc. that she suddenly wanted to "be friends" and hang out. I was like screw that and just stopped talking to her. It was around that time that I started reading the manosphere and learning where I f*cked up.

Thinking back at how cruel she was (not gonna go into detail) has me feeling very VIOLENT right now. Like, if I were to run into her, or anyone else (man or woman) who decided they were going to disrespect me, I'd punch their f*cking head off and dare any white knight to jump in.

I don't feel like a victim right now. More like, "I'm going to burn down everything before I let you win." This is why I get so riled up when people start questioning my results, or claiming I'm imagining the changes. They don't know what I've been through. They don't know my struggles. And I don't expect them (or anyone else) to care, because society preaches that as men, we should handle everything without a single complaint. Which of course, many men are willing to do, except it requires a certain amount of aggressiveness, which society has deemed "toxic masculinity."

See the dilemma? I ask for help and get disrespected. I handle my sh*t and get disrespected. And they're wondering why men are imploding and going off the rails these days?

The fact of the matter is: I will not tolerate anyone's bullshit disrespect. I won't have it in my life. I can't force you to respect me. But I won't allow you to disrespect me. The way I feel right now, I'll shove my fist down your throat if you try. Don't tempt me.

[/ end resistance rant]

P.S. I'll read this in the morning and be like omg wtf???

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Broski - 12-29-2016

(12-29-2016, 11:08 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(12-29-2016, 10:34 AM)CatMan Wrote: ... people really seem to hate it when you post anything other than giving endless praise to the sub and posting placebo *****.

Thanks for proving my point. This is my problem. There are much more people experiencing things on DMSI (even if it isn't the target goal) than stonewallers. In fact, there's only two -- you and Swisston.

Off the top of my head:
Eternity is getting insane results.
Leonidas is getting insane results.
Sarge is getting great results.
RTBoss has experienced a complete shift in the dynamics of his marriage, and is expecting a new child.
ZeroXMachina is getting laid.
Aventus has seen good results.
Illumi has seen good results.
I have a virgin chasing me around literally begging to get f*cked.

Are we all experiencing placebo, CatMan? Are you not subtly suggesting that we're incapable of differentiating between real massive change and hopeful delusion?

We have a sample size here of about 30 reporting people. Roughly 92% of that sample have reported some kind of positive shift -- even if it isn't the design goal. You are invalidating these people's pain, their struggles by claiming that it's all "placebo *****" just because you aren't getting results, and this isn't the first time you've done that.

We're all in this shit together, but you've said multiple times that you have "more to lose," if a woman goes full SJW on you just because you have a business and money. As if no one else's life matters because they aren't as rich as you are. As if they don't have dreams and aspirations that could be ruined by the same thing.

I'm good friends with many of these people. I chat with some of them everyday. I see the hell they're going through trying to forge themselves into something better. They confide in me, and I confide in them. You don't get to stomp on and throw away their experiences because of your personal "burden of proof."

And you don't get to stifle my thoughts on this subject by threatening to leave. You can call it whatever the hell you want: "Looking to start a big argument," or whatever.

We are MEN. We are forged and tempered by the fires of adversity, risk and opportunity. And society wants to beat that out of us. If being challenged scares you (or anyone else for that matter), then enjoy never reaching your full potential. Enjoy giving in.

Otherwise, stop acting like a damn victim.

I have yet to see significant results on the program myself but even I will admit theres no way placebo is at play here. I have never seen anything close in the past two and a half years ive been on these forums to all the profound results the majority of people are seeming to get on dmsi. Its pretty crazy to read. We just gotta keep going Catman and hope that eventually the program busts through our walls of resistance

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-30-2016

So, I ran v3b for one night before switching back to v3a. Last night's rage session proved to be a bit too much for me, indicates that I either need more clearing or I need to stick with v3b and brute force through the blockages.

Either way, yesterday was rather uneventful in regards to anything. Today, however... I've received no less than 5 online dating messages / connections from women wanting a New Years date.

One of them... is most certainly a manifestation. I've been on a "woman of color" kick for the last few months, but I literally just said in an earlier thread that I'd be open a cute, fit blonde.

And guess who comes along and asks if I want to go out tomorrow? A fit, MMA blonde chick. Not really down with the short hair, but in her profile, she claims she's grown it out. Just too tired to post new pics (will auto-expire in a day):

http://s27.postimg.org/z5im17yhv/image.png
http://s27.postimg.org/ojyqp7s6b/image.png

I am BEYOND TEMPTED to take her up on her offer. To me, it's pretty obvious that she's trying to go out, have a little fun and then get fucked. UNFORTUNATELY... I had a product launch go bad on Tuesday and that totally messed up some business expansion plans. So, I gotta do Uber. I can make an easy $450 - $600 tomorrow (like I did last year), which I'll use for Facebook Ads in January.

So...

Conflicted right now. This honestly feels like the remote sniper. That chick isn't even my "preferred" type, nor is she the prettiest of the bunch of women that messaged me. But... I feel undeniably drawn to her, just like the blonde at the marketing event months ago. This is no lie or placebo, but I feel compelled, almost unable to deny her offer.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - apollolux - 12-30-2016

The nerd in me says "go for the hot chick who likes Legend of Zelda, even if her hair is short."

(12-30-2016, 07:19 PM)apollolux Wrote: The nerd in me says "go for the hot chick who likes Legend of Zelda, even if her hair is short."

Fuck me, that IS the triforce!!!

dammit, apollo. I had already made up my mind not to do it.

This F*CKING DMSI, man. THIS F*CKING DMSI. I'm trying MY BEST not to fuck the boxing coach's daughter, but I LITERALLY, LITERALLY cannot stop myself from sending seductive messages to her.

Her: You know another guy at the gym is flirting with me, right? I can't tell you who it is though. U might make it awkward. Smile
Me: girl go ahead and get your man then. i'll allow him to break you in and get all the kinks and glitches out.
Her: What kinks and glitches?
Me: That's for him to find out and deal with
Her: Well... lately i've been thinking about that. I don't know if a relationship is anywhere in the near future for me Sad
Me: Learn to sneak out of the house more.
Her: You're trying to get me in trouble!
Me: Technically, you'd be getting yourself in trouble. But... it'd be a lot of fun.
Her: You got the technique mastered? I don't listen to beginners.
Me: I'm not helping you break out. That's not the fun part. The fun part is after you break out.
Her: What's so fun about that part.
Me: The ecstacy
Her: really? ... well technically id on't have anywhere to go if i broke out. no real friends... no real lovers...
Me: solve the first problem and I'm suuuure some will manifest
Her: I'll work on it. Thanks for listening!
Me: Don't get it twisted, i told you that because it benefits me
Her: How does it benefit you?
Me: if you sneak out of the house, I'll have you
Her: You want me, [Chaos]?

* NOTE. A lot of people are gonna tell me I should've hard escalated here, and if this were any other girl, I would've. You know, someone that can easily get out of the house and come over. If that were the case, I'd be like, girl what I want is to do every nasty and pleasurable thing I can think of to you tonight. BUT, in this situation, I'm soft escalating, building tension and most of all... keeping plausible deniability. If the coach finds out, I'm gonna be like, "mayne I was just flirtin'!"

Me: I'm a thrillseeker and adventurer. I want everything.

* NOTE: Subtext. Yes. But I ain't saying that shit on text where you've got proof.

Her: Lol!!!! Okay. Smile

Now silence. And I'm gonna ignore her ass because she's received enough validation for tonight. I mean, unless we fuckin'. Now here's the thing. I tried my best not to text her. Tried to ignore it. But I literally couldn't control myself from texting back. I even put the phone on the other side of the room. Just HAD to go get it. This autopilot is INSANE!!! And I'm assuming the anti-sabotage technology stopped me from putting the phone away.

F*CKIN DMSI!!!!!

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Shannon - 12-30-2016

Looks like you got some of that ASS/ART on your walls, there, buddy. lol

Fucking DMSI.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - apollolux - 12-30-2016

Just occupy yourself with thoughts of what lies behind that Triforce and crest of Hyrule instead, ay.