Subliminal Talk
F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) (/Thread-F-CKIN-DMSI-a-DMSI-v3-0-1b-Tale)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Cozy - 12-20-2016

(12-20-2016, 01:15 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Oh, and I'm totally gonna **** the boxing coach's daughter. She's already agreed that she wants it. We're trying to work out logistics now.

F*cking DMSI.

Man you gotta post pictures.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-20-2016

Got a little stressed out over some serious family drama. Decided to shut my mind off and go see Rogue One. It's one of the better Star Wars entries. Better than The Force Awakens. Better than most of the prequel saga (minus Revenge of the Sith). The final sequence was kickass. The ending and how it ties into Star Wars timeline, kick ass.

Being honest, I'm becoming increasingly annoyed at people that seem to go into a summer blockbuster with an antagonistic mindset -- almost as if they're LOOKING for something wrong. Then, there's the "realism" crowd. Like, we're watching a movie about magic space samurais with some serious family drama. F*ck realism.

As someone who has a Bachelors in Creative Writing with an emphasis on screenwriting and an MFA in Screenwriting AND someone who has written 8 screenplays, it's like this. Don't go into a summer blockbuster expecting anything other than summer blockbuster sh*t. Things blowing up. Crazy action sequences. Light dialogue. Light themes. Don't order vodka and get pissed that it's not whiskey. It doesn't make you smart or intelligent to watch a film that ISN'T DESIGNED FOR DEEP THOUGHT and complain about how shallow it is.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Shadow2200 - 12-20-2016

Rouge one,great movie. Better than force awakens. Although now because of it I'm thinking time for remakes of the original trilogy

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Benjamin - 12-21-2016

Chaos how did you discover how to use Catmans "double like" technique? It's only the second time i've seen it done Tongue

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - kenpachi - 12-21-2016

(12-21-2016, 01:30 AM)Benjamin Wrote: Chaos how did you discover how to use Catmans "double like" technique? It's only the second time i've seen it done Tongue

Fucking DMSI.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-21-2016

I have to say -- I'm quite impressed with MIR 2.

It's been two and a half days, and I can feel my body and the program beating the sh*t out of this infection. And THIS was quite the damn infection. Usually, something like this would keep me out of commission for around eight days.

That first day was absolutely brutal until MIR helped me turn the tide. Not to mention, I haven't felt the need to pop pills like I normally do. I haven't taken ANY drugs this time around.

Here's the key -- and yes, it sucks but you can make it work -- you gotta run it 24/7. According to Shannon, stopping the program means that only the strongest of the organisms will survive and you'll be fighting a super bug. I don't want to deal with that, so I just made it work. Even played it on my phone while watching Rogue One.

Anyway, $114.95 to never have to really deal with the lost productivity AND the cost of meds is well worth it for me. And honestly, I don't think I would've gotten sick at all if I had've ran MIR as soon as I felt the cold coming on. I was in... denial, didn't want to stop DMSI. Won't make that mistake again.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Shannon - 12-21-2016

It's just like using an antibiotic. You use it for the full course, until all of the organisms are dead, because if you don't, only the strongest will survive to reproduce. So yes, 24/7. No breaks, unless you absolutely must.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-21-2016

Boxing coach's daughter is upset with me -- REALLY UPSET -- because I won't promise her exclusivity. Oh, the problems of a man running F*CKING DMSI.

On another note, there's someone named "Hyenabird" looking at my thread, and there's something terrifying about that thought. Can you imagine, hyenabirds flying around???

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Benjamin - 12-21-2016

[Image: 7364f331dd2009f53e2c0bca0aa21011.jpg]

Cool

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - K-Train - 12-21-2016

(12-21-2016, 04:26 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Boxing coach's daughter is upset with me -- REALLY UPSET -- because I won't promise her exclusivity. Oh, the problems of a man running F*CKING DMSI.

On another note, there's someone named "Hyenabird" looking at my thread, and there's something terrifying about that thought. Can you imagine, hyenabirds flying around???

Damn, I gotta say I completely overlooked the possibility of that. Not the possibility of her getting upset with you, but the possibility that she may assume that you two would be a thing after sex and her getting upset when you said no. Still...I believe that there's a possibility that she may get over it and try and find other ways of keeping you elusively. And no I don't necessarily think she'll use any unscrupulous or questionable tactics. Probably just try and find ways to show you why she's your best option. But I'd still watch out in case she does decide to use "dark side" methods. Either way, just be careful CV and good luck. Oh and thanks for providing the forum with a HIGHLY entertaining journal. Big Grin

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Shannon - 12-21-2016

A man of your experience level has to have seen this coming. If not from your own experience, then because I told you this would happen. Should be interesting to see how it plays out though.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Hyenabird - 12-22-2016

(12-21-2016, 04:26 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Boxing coach's daughter is upset with me -- REALLY UPSET -- because I won't promise her exclusivity. Oh, the problems of a man running F*CKING DMSI.

Lol I freaked out when I read this.Good thing I was already on the toilet.I've been using dmsi 3a for a few days and using yall journals for motivation.Thanks for the shout out.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-22-2016

(12-22-2016, 05:45 PM)Hyenabird Wrote:

Lol I freaked out when I read this.Good thing I was already on the toilet.I've been using dmsi 3a for a few days and using yall journals for motivation.Thanks for the shout out.

Welcome to the forum and welcome to DMSI -- you're in for a great ride.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-23-2016

I've been off DMSI for a week. Tonight was my first night returning to boxing. It's also the first time I ran into the coach's daughter. Guess what happened?

Nothing. A huge drop in attraction. A huge increase... in respect. Now, with many women, respect and attraction seemed intrinsically linked, but regardless of what the manosphere says, a woman CAN and DOES respect a man in the friendzone.

So, I've either been friendzoned because I've waited so long to escalate (when in actuality, I've been sick as a dog all week), or DMSI's acute effects have worn off / been reversed by my MIR usage.

To be honest, I don't care. DMSI's internal effects have stayed. My newfound almost total lack of neediness and my incredible sense of abundance mentality have stuck around. So... meh, her loss.

Speaking of MIR. Man. MIR gives me some of the craziest dreams. One night, I was fighting giant germs that shot swarms of bees at me as a weapon. The next night, I was in Attack on Titan. The Titans were hunting me down. I got the impression that the Titans represented the infection that MIR was helping to destroy.

It's day 5 on MIR and I'm still sick. I know that sounds bad, but it's not. I'm able to move about and work. There's actually a health hazard in my area regarding this particular flu. It's killed a few people in the area and has hospitalized so many people. To me, it just feels like a moderate to severe cold. To me, that proves that MIR is still a worthwhile investment. If it can handle a new strain of flu, it'd completely obliterate the common colds that go around.

Eager to get back on DMSI, though.