Subliminal Talk
DMSI in China - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI in China (/Thread-DMSI-in-China)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: DMSI in China - maxx55 - 11-27-2016

(11-27-2016, 07:43 AM)Shannon Wrote: Celebrity effect, go!

If the celebrity effect delivers like the video, oh my God! I'd be the most satisfied customer ever Big Grin

RE: DMSI in China - Shannon - 11-27-2016

(11-27-2016, 09:32 AM)maxx55 Wrote:

If the celebrity effect delivers like the video, oh my God! I'd be the most satisfied customer ever Big Grin

I don't know how powerful it will be in 3.0.1, but I am certainly looking forward to finding out!!!

RE: DMSI in China - Aventus45 - 11-27-2016

(11-27-2016, 09:18 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-27-2016, 08:07 AM)RoaringLion Wrote:

Damn, don't make me too excited :'D I've already seen this in effect, but, v3 celebrity effect will be insane for me :O

I'm about to start doing some modelling here. I hope DMSI will help me with that in some way too. If I'm a model then i meet female models Big Grin

I met female models all the time as a photographer. Don't expect much. Most of them don't have much to offer besides their looks. I only ever met two female models I thought were worth considering for more than friends.

I would still do it to cross it off the bucket list.

Does DMSI be able to snipe through social media? half the country? That would be interesting to see lol

RE: DMSI in China - RoaringLion - 11-27-2016

Damn, don't make me too excited :'D I've already seen this in effect, but, v3 celebrity effect will be insane for me :O

I'm about to start doing some modelling here. I hope DMSI will help me with that in some way too. If I'm a model then i meet female models Big Grin

I met female models all the time as a photographer. Don't expect much. Most of them don't have much to offer besides their looks. I only ever met two female models I thought were worth considering for more than friends.

Well the amateur models i met at the weekend were cool. My target sells real estate, not a bad job. Maybe the professional models are different. It didn't look too promising when i met her but i did manage to convince her to come to a bar when she had a bad stomach and was tired, she just drank hot water.

Her cute sister seemed more interested in me, also an amateur model. They live together so you can imagine my fantasy. Please DMSI make it happen. p.s her sister said I'm "very handsome" when i first met her, not that it means much.

(11-27-2016, 12:02 PM)Aventus45 Wrote:

Does DMSI be able to snipe through social media? half the country? That would be interesting to see lol

Part of why I made myself a professional photographer was to have a reason for being in the presence of the models, and hoped that I could find a way to take it forward from there.

What I found was that models will only sleep with a photographer under the following circumstances:

1. He requires it of them to be willing to photograph them, and he is so famous (or they think they will get so rich working with him) that they are willing to have sex with him in exchange for the career advancement and monetary opportunities that result.

2. They are so attracted to him that they are willing to break the rules that govern the interactions between models and photographers.

3. They're such attention w****s that they will do anything for the attention.

#1 happens relatively frequently, #2 is so rare it's virtually a myth, unless he's really wealthy. #3 is pretty rare, but does happen every so often, depending on what she's modeling for.

Professional models have a code of conduct and so do professional photographers. That is directly working against sex between them, unless they are specifically in a relationship. And yes, that does happen. I had a 4 year relationship with one of my models.

RE: DMSI in China - Aventus45 - 11-27-2016

(11-27-2016, 05:26 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Part of why I made myself a professional photographer was to have a reason for being in the presence of the models, and hoped that I could find a way to take it forward from there.

What I found was that models will only sleep with a photographer under the following circumstances:

1. He requires it of them to be willing to photograph them, and he is so famous (or they think they will get so rich working with him) that they are willing to have sex with him in exchange for the career advancement and monetary opportunities that result.

2. They are so attracted to him that they are willing to break the rules that govern the interactions between models and photographers.

#1 happens relatively frequently, #2 is so rare it's virtually a myth, unless he's really wealthy. #3 is pretty rare, but does happen every so often, depending on what she's modeling for.

Professional models have a code of conduct and so do professional photographers. That is directly working against sex between them, unless they are specifically in a relationship. And yes, that does happen. I had a 4 year relationship with one of my models.

Thank you for your insight in the professional photography world Shannon. Although I meant in general.

RE: DMSI in China - RoaringLion - 11-27-2016

I'm sure sometimes models fuck models though, especially when one has DMSI v3 in his arsenal Big Grin

(11-27-2016, 07:40 PM)RoaringLion Wrote:
(11-27-2016, 08:07 AM)RoaringLion Wrote: Damn, don't make me too excited :'D I've already seen this in effect, but, v3 celebrity effect will be insane for me :O

I'm sure sometimes models **** models though, especially when one has DMSI v3 in his arsenal Big Grin

Yeah, most models date other models. Or rich people.

RE: DMSI in China - Eurasian - 12-03-2016

3 Loops of DMSI 3.0.1 Hybrid Trickling Stream on Headphones yesterday and today.

Yesterday, the first loop basically knocked me out. I was so sleepy before the first loop ended that my eyes were literally shutting close while standing up. So I fell asleep before the second loop began.

Today I was awake for all three loops and my hands were heating up from time to time, there were tingles around the body, and it felt like parts of my brain got stimulated. It also became difficult to breathe at some point. When I went out to buy a few things, I noticed that I lost my sense of balance. I'd advise people not to drive while listening to the sub. Oh and my legs got very cold and both my legs as well as my lower abdomen are shaking now while I am typing this in my warm room.

Suddenly had an influx of very talkative girls on the Chinese Tinder, got contacts from them all. Didn't notice much interest while I was out though. Curious where I'll be at in a month from now!

RE: DMSI in China - Eurasian - 12-03-2016

Day 3 of DMSI 3.0.1 Hybrid Trickling Stream on Headphones without interruptions, adjusted the volume to be as loud as is comfortable for me(quite loud)

Except for some tingles felt on my forebrain for a few seconds I didn't feel anything during today's loops.
Didn't get sleepy, don't feel hungry, no euphoria, no headache.
Since Day 1 of this sub, I've been using the affirmations linked somewhere around here on the forums to help myself open up to the suggestions in the sub.
I am really hoping that I am not stonewalling this!

RE: DMSI in China - Eurasian - 12-04-2016

Feel like shit right now, very negative thoughts and my heart aches.
I get it know. DMSI must be working under the hood, and the lack of IOIs or anything external is probably due to to healing taking priority now.
Guess I'll have to pull through this to make it to the end of the tunnel!

RE: DMSI in China - Eurasian - 12-05-2016

Day 4 of DMSI 3.0.1 Hybrid Trickling Stream
Yesterday's emotional rollercoaster ended in euphoria, as I was laying down to sleep.
Today I had a subtle headache and again felt like my brain was getting stimulated.
Something weird happened. As I was walking down a road, I was wondering what it would feel like to get run over by a vehicle, then I turned around the corner and shocked the hell out of two guys on a motorbike who almost ran me over. I was literally a couple centimetres away from getting run over.
Does DMSI come with free visions and a guardian angel?

RE: DMSI in China - Shannon - 12-05-2016

No, those are the $29.95 add on. Wink

RE: DMSI in China - Eurasian - 12-06-2016

Day 5
Felt euphoric throughout the day. On the subway home, there were extremely pleasant warm waves running under my skin, particularly in my hands and feet. Seem to sleep less now, but my hunger hasn't increased at all. In fact, I strongly felt like skipping dinner yesterday. No IOIs so far.