Subliminal Talk
3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress (/Thread-3-0-1-A-Clearing-Enabled-DMSI-testing-in-progress)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 01-25-2017

Note to Shannon:
While listening to MIR 2.1 my Mom was exposed because I had it on speaker. It's been 12 days since we were exposed to MIR 2.1 and I noticed my cravings for pizza and sweets are gone. I ate a candy bar - hershey's milk chocolate with almonds that was offered to me at work and it tasted too sweet.

Today, my Mom asked me if I was going to go out for a slice of pizza.
Me: I'll go if you want a slice.
Mom: No, it's been awhile now since you've had pizza.
Me: I was thinking about that the other day. I haven't craved pizza lately, I don't even crave sweets.
Mom: Me too!!

After much thought, the only thing that has been different for both of us is that I listened to MIR 2.1 and she was exposed to MIR 2.1 while it played over the speakers.

No complaints here... My doctor has been asking me to completely remove pizza from my diet and only eat sweets once a week if I really have to.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Benjamin - 01-25-2017

Pizza used to be one of my loves, i'd eat 2 large ones alone. Now I haven't eaten it for 3 1/2 years, some people think i'm mental when I say that... but i've got the results to warrant it.

And honestly I don't even care or crave it anymore.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 02-03-2017

Recap:
I've been testing AOSI/DMSI since it was released in May 2016. The most recent version 3.0.1 was interrupted by extraordinary amounts of overtime at work, then a second time by a cold which I used MIR 2.1 to help fight the infection.

Shannon, my coworkers got ill before I did and still claim to be sick. I showed them the MIR 2.1 subliminal and they either wanted a copy from me - NOT!! Or the are going to continue with antibiotics from their physician.

The reason I bring up my listening time was interrupted for 3.0.1 is because I'm on vacation and I promised myself that I would talk to girls that made solid eye contact with me.

A week before my vacation started I made eye contact with 3 different girls - two 18 y/o and a 24 y/o. Got their number and tried to set up someplace I could hang out with each individually.

The 24 y/o went silent on me. The blonde 18 y/o said she had a photo session go bad and she was too frazzled to meet me.

The brunette 18 y/o texted me on the day of we were supposed to hang out, "We are still on, right?? I'll call you!!" I grabbed a bite to eat while I waited for her and when she didn't show after I finished eating, I left and she didn't call.

I didn't get upset by any of these cancellations; however, it left me drained. It felt like wasted effort. I'm recharging my batteries today and I'm going to continue to talk to girls that make solid eye contact with me during my vacation.

In case you are wondering, I haven't run 3.0.1 since I stopped listening to MIR 2.1.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 02-07-2017

My vacation is coming to an end, the rest of it will be focused on getting chores done. Laundry, shopping, etc.

Reminder as you read this: I haven't run 3.0.1 since I stopped listening to MIR 2.1.
I experienced solid eye contact with about 8 different women while on vacation, got their numbers, set up places to hang out and they all ended up the same. Canceled, no show, texting came to a halt.

Men are still showing respect wherever I go. The solid eye contact I have with women I'm attracted to is confirmation that DMSI still has an effect. Inwardly, I really wanted to get laid before 3.1 was released. What's interesting is, I'm okay with not getting laid... I feel detached from the outcome. If it happens, it happens!!

This is actually the first time I felt calm about the release of the next version of DMSI. I know Shannon is working on 3.1 and when it gets released, it gets released. I'm in no rush to have it.

I have 8 titles from the New Years Sale, MHS 5.5 and somehow got off track. Haven't listened the Forex sub or practiced with the Forex software I wrote about.

I'm going to give it a rest for now and stay off the subs for awhile. I decided to purchase a FLAC player as soon as I post this to take full advantage of the new technology that Shannon is putting into these upgraded subliminals.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 02-10-2017

The portable speaker that plays FLAC on a micro sd card and pocket sized (same size as an ipod nano) FLAC player was delivered today.
Out of curiosity I went to my IML account to look at which subliminal I own have FLAC. To my surprise there were several titles that have FLAC!!

Overcoming Fear 5G http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/overcoming-fear-5g/ Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/overcoming-guilt-shame-and-fear-5g/ EHPRA 2.0 5.5G http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/emotional-pain-relief-healing-aid-2-0/ MIR 2.1 5.5G http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/mir-v-2-1/ MHS 5.5G http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/maximum-healing-speed-5-5g/ DMSI 3.0.1. A/B http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/develop-maximum-sexual-irresistibility-3-0-1/

I don't know if these are all the titles so far with FLAC, these are the titles I bought that were released with FLAC.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 02-10-2017

Last two days of my vacation I was out shopping. Yesterday, I was taken aback by how many people cut me in line or cut me off while I was walking. I was in no hurry so instead of saying "Did you just cut me?" I was silent.

This morning as I opened the door, this boy around 10 or 11 y/o slid past me in the gap I made to exit... he was entering. It was in that moment, I felt that people weren't being rude... they are trying to get physically close to me. It seems like DMSI is still doing it's thing!! It's been 36 days since I last listened to DMSI.

So I wait with the rest of you for v3.1 to be released. I'm more excited to try out a FLAC file than I am about the release of v3.1. I'm going back to work tomorrow so the time will pass quickly for me and then I can use the FLAC speaker or the pocket sized FLAC player when v3.1 is released.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - SargeMaximus - 02-10-2017

(02-10-2017, 10:48 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Last two days of my vacation I was out shopping. Yesterday, I was taken aback by how many people cut me in line or cut me off while I was walking. I was in no hurry so instead of saying "Did you just cut me?" I was silent.

This morning as I opened the door, this boy around 10 or 11 y/o slid past me in the gap I made to exit... he was entering. It was in that moment, I felt that people weren't being rude... they are trying to get physically close to me. It seems like DMSI is still doing it's thing!! It's been 36 days since I last listened to DMSI.

I've been getting this too. How long have you been off DMSI? Is it the bloom maybe? (I've been off since the 15 of jan like Shannon suggested)

(02-10-2017, 12:21 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I've been getting this too. How long have you been off DMSI? Is it the bloom maybe? (I've been off since the 15 of jan like Shannon suggested)

I stopped on January 4, 2017 because I needed to use MIR 2.1

Not sure if this is what the bloom is? Just thought I'd report it. Interesting that it is happening to you too!

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - SargeMaximus - 02-10-2017

(02-10-2017, 12:29 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(02-10-2017, 12:21 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I've been getting this too. How long have you been off DMSI? Is it the bloom maybe? (I've been off since the 15 of jan like Shannon suggested)

I stopped on January 4, 2017 because I needed to use MIR 2.1

Not sure if this is what the bloom is? Just thought I'd report it. Interesting that it is happening to you too!

Yeah I had 3 guys encroach my personal space while at the gym yesterday.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 02-11-2017

(02-10-2017, 12:29 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Interesting that it is happening to you too!
(02-10-2017, 12:47 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Yeah I had 3 guys encroach my personal space while at the gym yesterday.

My experience has been it's like they don't see me, but there is so much empty space around me and they gravitate towards me. Like I said... it's no big deal, just something I notice and thought I'd share.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - SargeMaximus - 02-11-2017

(02-11-2017, 03:55 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(02-10-2017, 12:29 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Interesting that it is happening to you too!
(02-10-2017, 12:47 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Yeah I had 3 guys encroach my personal space while at the gym yesterday.

My experience has been it's like they don't see me, but there is so much empty space around me and they gravitate towards me. Like I said... it's no big deal, just something I notice and thought I'd share.

That's been my experience too.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 02-11-2017

Just a few days ago on "Trash Pickup Day" I was thinking if I should go out in my pj's and put the trash bag on the curb or get ready. While I was getting ready, I threw on some shorts after I showered. I could hear the garbage truck approaching in the distance and I grabbed the trash bag and ran to the curb.

This isn't me but this is what people saw when I went outside. [attachment=455]

When I got to the curb there were 3 different female neighbors with this look on their faces. [attachment=456]

Even though I was physically cold, I felt very comfortable standing outside with only shorts on.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - eternity - 02-11-2017

LOLOLOL I don't know if you intended to be funny but your use of those pictures cracked me up. I had a similar experience today while at the mall, being grimey from walking up from a 5 hour nap, no shower, no change of clothes.

Haha

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 02-12-2017

(02-11-2017, 08:51 PM)eternity Wrote: LOLOLOL I don't know if you intended to be funny but your use of those pictures cracked me up. I had a similar experience today while at the mall, being grimey from walking up from a 5 hour nap, no shower, no change of clothes.

Haha

As it was happening, it wasn't funny. I laughed after I got inside my home. The pictures got my point across a lot easier than if I had tried to describe it. Since it's happening to you too, it must be the bloom that we are experiencing.