Subliminal Talk
3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress (/Thread-3-0-1-A-Clearing-Enabled-DMSI-testing-in-progress)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 12-20-2016

I've been working 12 hour days and I don't know when I stopped listening to 3.0.1 A. I've read a few journals and I'm pleased at the results you've been getting!! This past week has been a blur, I'm looking forward to the holidays to be over so I can get some rest.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 12-27-2016

It's interesting that I posted a George Michael song as my second post of this journal. I just learned he died on Dec 25, 2016 at the age of 53. http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38432862

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - eternity - 12-27-2016

Did you ever start listening to 3.0.1 again?

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 12-27-2016

(12-27-2016, 07:07 AM)eternity Wrote: Did you ever start listening to 3.0.1 again?

Yes, today will be day 3. Almost immediately after starting, I got a senior citizen discount which I chuckled at because I have been told over and over how young I look for my age.

You may or may not recall that I work at a factory warehouse and we have empty plastic pallets in almost every corner of our building. Every 10 or so yards as you walk around you will see a short stack of 6 pallets with a piece of cardboard on top. It is the perfect height to sit on for a break. When you see me on break... instead of women sitting next to me, they are laying on their stomach displaying their butt and they are wearing yoga pants which shapes it nicely.
[attachment=442]
This is what I have to endure on each and every break I go on. Just imagine this woman on a pallet instead of the bed and you get the idea.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - eternity - 12-27-2016

you poor poor man, you have to endure that :'( :'( Big Grin Big Grin

(12-27-2016, 09:18 AM)eternity Wrote: you poor poor man, you have to endure that :'( :'( Big Grin Big Grin

I appreciate your empathy...

After I saw this video and enduring what I must at work, I may have to get a bigger vehicle.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Shannon - 12-27-2016

Endure, my friend. Endure. In the not too distant future, displaying will not be good enough. They will have to be in your lap with you touching their assets.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - chaosvrgn - 12-27-2016

(12-08-2016, 11:02 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: This is the most I would smile after saying "Hi."
Before AOSI/DMSI

My smile changed from that to this from AOSI to DMSI 2.5 after I say "Hi."

Now on 3.0.1 A, this is how I smile when I say "Hi."

Women are reacting much better to the way I smile now!!

I'm an INTP-A too. Everyone likes to compare INTP's to Spock. Spock is an ISTP. Data is an INTP.

#TrekGeek

Wink

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Benjamin - 12-27-2016

Hahahaha that ad was awesome!

I too feel your pain 4Kingdoms, what ever shall you do Tongue

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 01-01-2017

Restarted listening to version A on 12/24.16. My 90 y/o Grandmother, was admitted to the hospital for a blood clot in her ankle. I dropped my Mom off at the hospital so she could visit her Mom.

I've been shopping for a car. I haven't bought a car in a long time and I was astonished by the monthly payments. My decision came down to what monthly payment I could afford.

Not sure how much DMSI has to do with this, I went with my gut and the dealership I picked had a $25 gift card offer if you test drove any car on their lot. Shortly after I signed up for the gift card offer. I got an e-mail from the internet manager. $5000 off 2016's, $4000 off 2017's plus they will donate in my name $150 to the charity of my choice.

So I got a 2017 with $4000 off and a $25 gift card, my charity got $150. 72 months for $280 a month. Still not sure if I did the right thing by purchasing? I went in wanting to lease and I was told the $4000 off and the $150 to charity only applied to purchases!!

My choice came down to these two vehicles and after I saw these two videos... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM4RJ4hMPw0 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRksjYrLRTc I decided on the Mazda 3 Hatchback.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - eternity - 01-01-2017

Nice car, mate! Congrats on the new car.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Duke.Togo - 01-01-2017

I second Eternity's sentiment - Congrats on the new ride Brother!

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 01-03-2017

Every year I get a flu shot, my insurance pays for it. I have a cold so it makes sense that the flu shot wouldn't prevent that. I seem to be the only person in my family and workplace that has a cold. I thought I got it when I visited my Grandmother at the hospital, but everyone in my family is fine and they have been visiting her daily.

I read that some DMSI testers have gotten sick and the blame was resistance?? I have MIR1 and MIR2, but I'm reluctant to use it because I recently restarted DMSI and if this is resistance... I would prefer to continue listening to DMSI and push through this resistance.

Last time I bought a new car in 2003, the dealership reported it to my insurance and I was done.

This time... 14 years later, different dealership and they tell me I have to report the new car to my insurance company. Another thing I find odd, my insurance company just e-mailed me that I have to get the "new car" inspected by 1/6/2017 or my insurance will be cancelled. (IT'S NEW!! WHAT HAS TO BE INSPECTED??) So, I'll play the game and get it inspected on my day off...

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Shannon - 01-03-2017

It's not resistance. It's just a cold. That whole thing was based on the time of year and the coincidental timing with the release of DMSI, and some people who misunderstood the humor in a joke made by Chaos.

Go use MIR if you need to.