Subliminal Talk
3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress (/Thread-3-0-1-A-Clearing-Enabled-DMSI-testing-in-progress)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Aventus45 - 12-02-2016

(12-02-2016, 06:00 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(12-02-2016, 05:56 AM)RTBoss Wrote: You're running another 3 loops a mere 11 hours after running your first 3 loops?

I didn't think of it like that Confused

I ran it when 3.0.1 A when it was released on 12/1 and now I'm running it on 12/2.
I may not have time to run it later once I start doing my chores. Besides, I won't run it again until 12/3! Smile

edit: I really shouldn't write in my journal when listening to 3.0.1 A, too many spelling mistakes and grammar errors.

It's that powerful that it's impairing your responses.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 12-02-2016

(12-02-2016, 06:18 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: [quote='4Kingdoms' pid='145392' dateline='1480687220']
edit: I really shouldn't write in my journal when listening to 3.0.1 A, too many spelling mistakes and grammar errors.
(12-02-2016, 06:18 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: It's that powerful that it's impairing your responses.

Yes.

Just a few minutes ago, I went to edit my post to write that (above) and I clicked on reply and posted it... instead of clicking on the edit button. I saw my error and deleted the post and edited properly.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 12-03-2016

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8009-post-145521.html#pid145521
(12-02-2016, 06:02 PM)PDjunkie Wrote: http://spiritlibrary.com/neale-donald-walsch/when-life-seems-contrary

Found this post in Sarge's 2.4 journal and I saw it in a most timely manner...

Yesterday, I was getting IOIs from so many women that "WEREN'T my type" that even my Uncle took notice!! Needless to say I was not happy because I saw hotties everywhere I went and got zero reaction from them.

When I got home I started going through the journals and came across this article in Sarge's journal http://spiritlibrary.com/neale-donald-walsch/when-life-seems-contrary and basically it says "It is necessary for the “opposite” of whatever you are choosing to create with the Energy of Attraction to show up."

Then it says, "They experience themselves to be up against the wall, when really they are standing in front of a doorway."

The universe is showing me that DMSI 3.0.1 A is working... the trick is, I need to focus on my type and not be distracted by what's in front of me!!

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - wolverine_i_am - 12-03-2016

Thanks for that. It was a dry day for me today and I needed to be reminded of how it's a good thing and it takes time to change.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 12-03-2016

(12-03-2016, 06:11 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Thanks for that. It was a dry day for me today and I needed to be reminded of how it's a good thing and it takes time to change.

You're welcome!! That's why I felt it was important to share it!!
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8204-post-145615.html#pid145615
(12-03-2016, 05:58 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8009-post-145521.html#pid145521
(12-02-2016, 06:02 PM)PDjunkie Wrote: http://spiritlibrary.com/neale-donald-walsch/when-life-seems-contrary

Found this post in Sarge's 2.4 journal and I saw it in a most timely manner...

Yesterday, I was getting IOIs from so many women that "WEREN'T my type" that even my Uncle took notice!! Needless to say I was not happy because I saw hotties everywhere I went and got zero reaction from them.

When I got home I started going through the journals and came across this article in Sarge's journal http://spiritlibrary.com/neale-donald-walsch/when-life-seems-contrary and basically it says "It is necessary for the “opposite” of whatever you are choosing to create with the Energy of Attraction to show up."

Then it says, "They experience themselves to be up against the wall, when really they are standing in front of a doorway."

The universe is showing me that DMSI 3.0.1 A is working... the trick is, I need to focus on my type and not be distracted by what's in front of me!!

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 12-04-2016

Day 3 - mp3 hybrid v3.0.1 A
Last night on my way to work I stopped to get food for my lunch break. While standing in line... I hear from this guy standing behind me.
Man: Tom, what are you getting?
Me: Silent
Man: So many choices.
Man: Tom, did you decide what you are going to get?
Man: Tom, why are you ignoring me?
I turn around to see who the guy is talking to...
Man: I thought you were my brother in law Tom!
I stay silent and turn forward towards the cashier.

I had to wait 10 minutes for my order and as I sat there... I noticed the man's brother in law never came into the restaurant.

Day 4 - mp3 hybrid v3.0.1 A
On my way home from work, I stopped to go grocery shopping.
Man: JOE!! Hi!!!!
Me: (looking at my shopping list, getting what I need)
Man: Hey Joe!!
Me: (looking around for what's on my shopping list)
Guy finally catches up with me...
Man: You're not Joe. You look like a guy I worked with 10 years ago.
Me: (too tired to speak - I shake my head no)

So this is new for DMSI, guys saying a random name to start a conversation with me.

Day 3 - mp3 hybrid v3.0.1 A
When I arrived at work before midnight, I see a bunch of new faces. Temporary employees for the holidays. It's a bunch of girls on their break outside enjoying the fresh air.

I have to go through 4 different doors to get to my work area. Each door was held open for me to walk through by one of these girls and to my knowledge, they don't know who I am.

Day 4 - mp3 hybrid v3.0.1 A
Around 1 am, I decide to put in my earbuds and listen to DMSI. In the mirror while looking at myself, I look fresh and wide awake.

By the end of my loops, coworkers in my work group were coming up to me telling me I look like shit. Physically and mentally I felt fine. When I looked into the mirror, my eyes were red and my eyelids looked like I could barely keep them open.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Shannon - 12-04-2016

Yeah, maybe not so good for use at work...

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 12-04-2016

(12-04-2016, 02:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: Yeah, maybe not so good for use at work...

I thought that too, but I spend so much time there that it makes the most of my time listening to DMSI.

It's not affecting my work performance. Eventually, my looks will be congruent with DMSI.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Trend - 12-04-2016

(12-02-2016, 05:05 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Forgot to mention, not sure if I was dreaming because I felt wide awake and I could hear the trickling stream playing. Twice, it felt as if someone got into bed with me. When I opened my eyes, no one was there.

It felt like the body type that I'm attracted to. The way the mattress shifted from the weight that was placed on it and it felt as if the sheets on the bed were being moved to let someone under to join me by my side.

This has never happened to me before, unless it was a real woman when I was in a relationship. Just mentioning it just in case someone else experienced this...

This is AWESOME, how much time do 3 loops take?

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Shannon - 12-04-2016

(12-04-2016, 08:57 PM)Trend Wrote:
(12-02-2016, 05:05 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Forgot to mention, not sure if I was dreaming because I felt wide awake and I could hear the trickling stream playing. Twice, it felt as if someone got into bed with me. When I opened my eyes, no one was there.

It felt like the body type that I'm attracted to. The way the mattress shifted from the weight that was placed on it and it felt as if the sheets on the bed were being moved to let someone under to join me by my side.

This has never happened to me before, unless it was a real woman when I was in a relationship. Just mentioning it just in case someone else experienced this...

This is AWESOME, how much time do 3 loops take?

For A, 3 hours 27 minutes.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - swisston - 12-05-2016

I assume that our brains/minds will get used to the extra load and the tiredness will fade over time?

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Shannon - 12-05-2016

(12-05-2016, 09:43 AM)swisston Wrote: I assume that our brains/minds will get used to the extra load and the tiredness will fade over time?

That depends on the cause of the tiredness. Right now, the issue is likely a combination of three things:

1. A huge demand for energy to do what is being instructed (~150-300% more than 2.5)
  2. Healing and clearing at full bore
  3. The extra work the brain must handle because of the increased technology load in 3.0.1

Obviously the latter can be acclimated to. Healing will not last forever, or will not be part of B. So there is still the energy expenditure. But I suspect that won't be bad.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 12-05-2016

Day 5 - mp3 hybrid v3.0.1 A
I've had this dull headache by my left temple since Day 4. No pain, just annoying.

Still working 10 sometimes 12 hour days and as much as I try to keep up with reading other v3.0.1 journals, I've been getting this message (The maximum server load limit has been reached. Please check back later once the server is less busy.)

Not sure if this is related to the sub. At work, I used to have the attitude (As a group or as an individual, let's get the most that we can possibly get done). Lately at work, my attitude has been (As a group or as an individual, let's do just enough to not get in trouble).

With all the overtime, there is an overlap with our 3 (24 hour work shifts). Management is keeping an eye on the holiday help and some "long term" employees have taken advantage of that. Instead of doing the job they are being paid "overtime", they are sitting in the cafeteria blending in with others that are on "legal" breaks.

When they decide to "do some work" they are surprised how far behind we are because "my team" is focused on doing our primary jobs and neglecting our secondary jobs. I hear statements like, "We can't seem to get caught up!!"

On the positive side... At home, my productivity has skyrocketed!! I seem to be getting more things done on a daily basis at home that would normally take me an entire month to accomplish because of my work schedule.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Breeze - 12-05-2016

(12-05-2016, 03:41 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Day 5 - mp3 hybrid v3.0.1 A
I've had this dull headache by my left temple since Day 4. No pain, just annoying.

I had it, too. Undecided