Subliminal Talk
3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress (/Thread-3-0-1-A-Clearing-Enabled-DMSI-testing-in-progress)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Shannon - 11-25-2016

(11-24-2016, 05:53 AM)Amann Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 07:31 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 04:46 PM)Benjamin Wrote: You just know after it some people will be like "But I didn't buy it at the lower price".

To those people, I say...

That must suck.

I'm due to finish 8 months of EPRHA v2 in 13 days...are you going to forewarn us as to the day the price rise will occur? (or do we take this as the warning?)

I already gave you guys what warning I am going to give. If you want to save the money, get it now or forever hold your peace, because the window of opportunity to buy it at $114.95 a copy is closing soon.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - CatMan - 11-25-2016

(11-23-2016, 04:24 PM)Benjamin Wrote: How did you go into the future to get 3.0.1 before it was built? Do you know something we don't?!

[Image: marty_mcfly_uses_mattel_hoverboard_escape_thugs.jpg]

LOL, seriously!

[Image: back_to_the_future_ii_cubs_world_series.jpg]

Next thing 4Kingdoms will be back from the future telling us the Cubbies won the World Series and we should've bet on them...LMAO...isn't that ridiculous?! THE CUBBIES?! HAHAHAHAHA...are you serious, bro?!

[Image: chicago_cubs_meme.jpg]

Oh...hmm...oh my god...wow...let's just move on...

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - AeJe - 11-26-2016

Quote:STOP ALL VERSIONS OF DMSI
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-post-143396.html#pid143396
[quote='Shannon']
Oh... and this is your official notice and warning to stop using DMSI 1.x or 2.x before 3.0.1 comes out.

You will want to avoid mixing this one with anything else from previous to itself.

@SHANNON: so dies this mean we have to stop listening to v2.4/v2.5 today?

what is the instructions for this?

or will you give us a time frame for v3.0 and also give us headsup WHEN to stop using 2.x?

please advise.

THANK YOU.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Shannon - 11-26-2016

(11-26-2016, 06:52 PM)AeJe Wrote:
[quote='Shannon']
Oh... and this is your official notice and warning to stop using DMSI 1.x or 2.x before 3.0.1 comes out.

You will want to avoid mixing this one with anything else from previous to itself.

or will you give us a time frame for v3.0 and also give us headsup WHEN to stop using 2.x?

please advise.

THANK YOU.

I don't know how I could have been more specific, direct, explicit... you should have stopped when I posted that. Minimum 7 days off before doing 3.0.1, and if you can manage it, 14 is better and 21 better still.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - AeJe - 11-26-2016

(11-26-2016, 06:56 PM)Shannon Wrote:
[quote='Shannon']

please advise.

THANK YOU.

I don't know how I could have been more specific, direct, explicit... you should have stopped when I posted that. Minimum 7 days off before doing 3.0.1, and if you can manage it, 14 is better and 21 better still.

i apologize.

and thank you for responding.

DMSI OFF for 3 weeks.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Shannon - 11-27-2016

(11-26-2016, 09:24 PM)AeJe Wrote:
(11-26-2016, 06:56 PM)Shannon Wrote:
[quote='Shannon']

please advise.

THANK YOU.

i apologize.

and thank you for responding.

DMSI OFF for 3 weeks.

Apologies not necessary. Smile

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 11-29-2016

Masked Format (Weakest)
Ultrasonic
Hybrid (Strongest)

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-post-144227.html#pid144227
Shannon Wrote:Now just a warning here... the hybrid tracks will be the same ASRB as the others, but they will be significantly more powerful. Be aware of the fact that they will hit you both harder and faster and will produce more results faster, including a significant increase in the speed and depth of the altered state they produce.

BE CAREFUL. These are professional grade asskickery in action.

Out of curiosity... I played the hybrid track to hear how it was made?

To my surprise!! There was no silence... I thought it would be masked for 30 minutes and ultrasonic for 30 mins.

Instead, it was a continuous trickling stream or a continuous ocean surf. It was then when I realized that Shannon is a GENIUS for weaving the masked and ultrasonic tracks into one!!

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Firebrand - 11-29-2016

(11-29-2016, 10:24 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Masked Format (Weakest)
Ultrasonic
Hybrid (Strongest)

Shannon Wrote:Now just a warning here... the hybrid tracks will be the same ASRB as the others, but they will be significantly more powerful. Be aware of the fact that they will hit you both harder and faster and will produce more results faster, including a significant increase in the speed and depth of the altered state they produce.

To my surprise!! There was no silence... I thought it would be masked for 30 minutes and ultrasonic for 30 mins.

Instead, it was a continuous trickling stream or a continuous ocean surf. It was then when I realized that Shannon is a GENIUS for weaving the masked and ultrasonic tracks into one!!

[Image: FtexerS.jpg]

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - 4Kingdoms - 11-29-2016

(11-29-2016, 10:52 AM)Nemanja Wrote:
Ultrasonic
Hybrid (Strongest)

[Image: FtexerS.jpg]

LOL, forgot to mention that the hybrid tracks I heard are from my copy of MIR2. http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/mir-v-2-1/

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - dweller94 - 11-29-2016

Hey 4K,

What's the highest volume you handle with earphones on for the hybrid track?

(11-29-2016, 11:33 AM)dweller94 Wrote: Hey 4K,

Unless you know it's a hybrid track... your first impression is you are simply hearing a masked track.

I haven't used the hybrid track on headphones/earphones yet...
I played the track on my pc using windows media player on speakers and I quickly jumped through each track, 5 mins, 20 mins, 35 mins, 45 mins, 55 mins just to hear where it went silent and it didn't. Masked and ultrasonic woven together.

I prefer ultrasonic because I can go about my daily activities without any distraction. However, just like everyone else... I want faster, quicker results. So when 3.0.1 A is released, I will be using the trickling stream hybrid track.

As far as volume, the hybrid track compared to a conventional masked track sounds the same to me at whichever volume I play it at. I usually listen to ultrasonic so volume has never been an issue for me because I use Frequensee to set the decibel level between -70 db to -60 db.

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - dweller94 - 11-29-2016

(11-29-2016, 11:56 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(11-29-2016, 11:33 AM)dweller94 Wrote: Hey 4K,

Unless you know it's a hybrid track... your first impression is you are simply hearing a masked track.

I haven't used the hybrid track on headphones/earphones yet...
I played the track on my pc using windows media player on speakers and I quickly jumped through each track, 5 mins, 20 mins, 35 mins, 45 mins, 55 mins just to hear where it went silent and it didn't. Masked and ultrasonic woven together.

I prefer ultrasonic because I can go about my daily activities without any distraction. However, just like everyone else... I want faster, quicker results. So when 3.0.1 A is released, I will be using the trickling stream hybrid track.

As far as volume, the hybrid track compared to a conventional masked track sounds the same to me at whichever volume I play it at. I usually listen to ultrasonic so volume has never been an issue for me because I use Frequensee to set the decibel level between -70 db to -60 db.

Interesting, I prefer ultrasonic as well due to using it while I sleep.

I set mine to -33db at the source sometimes -40db speakers are right next to me.

I hope the required loops for DMSI are like 1-2 that way I can easily use the hybrid tracks with earphones without the stand alone ultrasonic, masked can get real annoying when trying to sleep through..

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Benjamin - 11-29-2016

Hahaha we're onto you 4Kingdoms! Where have you got the delorian stashed away!?!?!

RE: 3.0.1-A (Clearing Enabled) ## DMSI testing in progress - Shannon - 11-29-2016

Ultrasonic
Hybrid (Strongest)

How do you like the difference in impact and effect from the hybrid?