Subliminal Talk
The Tale øf Adam - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Tale øf Adam (/Thread-The-Tale-%C3%B8f-Adam)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: The Tale øf Adam - Adam - 09-04-2011

(09-02-2011, 05:44 AM)Spiral Wrote: Good luck Adam!

Thanks man, I could use some more at the moment. One interesting thing about this sub is, my depression has nearly vanished. My primary mood is sub-par contentment. Most aspects of life are okay. I am not feeling down, nor in the blues as I was. I can only stay upset for about five seconds which is awesome! I used to go from bad to worse. Life is decent, but [b]I[/] feel out of place/alignment. There is this life I am striving to achieve, but I feel like I am going nowhere fast right now. Sort of running on a treadmill. =l

The secondary emotion is raw, uncut happiness. I was blown away. I went to an Irish Festival Saturday, and literally everything went well. The whole day was spectacular. There were times I wondered if I would stop smiling =D I met some awesome people, and acquired two new hobbies.
1) I am going to start Gaelic Football (A combination of Rugby and Soccer).
2) I bought an Gaelic Penny Whistle. The sound is angelic. I could listen to a person play forever and a day.

I am taking a break from the computer in general starting tonight. Checking out +1,000 artist in two weeks has took a toll on me. I need to recover and get back in the gym.

Life is looking up.

RE: The Tale øf Adam - Shannon - 09-04-2011

Quitting a major set like SM requires a complete re-start from the beginning. Just remember that when the time comes.

Glad you like Happiness & Joy.

RE: The Tale øf Adam - Adam - 09-08-2011

This past week has been ROUGH! I almost felt bipolar. I would go from having an amazing time to being secluded, with very dark and disturbing thoughts. Tonight was the hardest night in my life in years. I felt so hopeless, going nowhere in my life, feeling I am going to be stuck in this unending cycle of torment. I talked it out with this very nice, understanding girl. I felt sooooooooo much better it was ridiculous. I feel enlightened. I am going to abuse the law of attraction... >=D lol.

My outlook on life has been greatly changed, it was not easy by any means. Purging out massive amounts of negativity Sucks. With a capital S. My ridiculous goals are starting to become more clear. Awesome!!

RE: The Tale øf Adam - Ryan - 09-09-2011

Man Adam, I had tons of days lake this during Sex Magnet, it was bad. But...I also learned to let it go and not care about that type of state, which was very very hard for me to do. However, it's only temporary and depression can NEVER hurt you. It's all an illusion =) Trust me I lived in that state for about 5 months last year Wink

Ryan

RE: The Tale øf Adam - Adam - 09-10-2011

(09-09-2011, 05:07 AM)Ryan Wrote: Man Adam, I had tons of days lake this during Sex Magnet, it was bad. But...I also learned to let it go and not care about that type of state, which was very very hard for me to do. However, it's only temporary and depression can NEVER hurt you. It's all an illusion =) Trust me I lived in that state for about 5 months last year Wink

Ryan

Well, I am struggling. Sad This is everyday. I am going to try and see my sister. She used to cut excessively. She is doing decent now. I don't understand how I can go from laughing till my abs hurt, then a couple hours I just can't stand myself. Huh

RE: The Tale øf Adam - Adam - 09-13-2011

Happiness and Joy is a good sub. My overall mood has spiked, and so has the scale of maximum joy. I am taking one week off to let my mind catch up and recover. Now, I am ready to work on my wealth/career. Women will come later, after all I am becoming great, and women will be a bonus.

I posted this segment in Shannon's Journal and your input would be awesome.

Which would be the wisest of the three?
(Both are 4G)

1) Use Think Like a Millionaire for a month or two, then switch to Find Your Perfect Job?

2) Use Find Your Perfect Job till it works, then Think Like a Millionaire for a month or so?

3) Use both at the same time, four hours each per night?

RE: The Tale øf Adam - Ryan - 09-13-2011

...Don't stop using it otherwise you're going to waste all your progress...

RE: The Tale øf Adam - Adam - 09-14-2011

(09-13-2011, 06:09 AM)Ryan Wrote: ...Don't stop using it otherwise you're going to waste all your progress...

Hmmm, this is debatable. Since Sunday, my stress has lowered and I continue to exhibit similar and/or greater results. This could be from the sub still processing or my idea that the subliminal created a strong neural pathway that continues to exist, but gradually decays overtime with limited exposure. Just like when you work out for a long time then stop for months. You maintain the muscle, just a small portion fades away. Also, I am consciously choosing to keep up the subs intended use, therefore I have nothing to worry about.

I could be wrong, but do you fear going back to your previous ways?

RE: The Tale øf Adam - Benjamin - 09-14-2011

I wouldn't stop using it because the changes that have started may fade away, it's better to keep going.

It may seem perfectly reasonable to stop, but I feel that is resistance to the sub. Alot of times I wanted to stop and it seemed perfectly okay and reasonable, but I realized it was just my resistance and i'm glad I didn't.

In like 8 months (started with Alpha 2010, then in stage 2 went to 2011) I only didn't listen to it ONE night which was when I stayed in a hotel while doing a EFT seminar.

-Ben

RE: The Tale øf Adam - Shannon - 09-17-2011

Keep going.

RE: The Tale øf Adam - Adam - 09-17-2011

How the week has flown. I went jogging for the first time in months. I never remembered jogging being that great. Even though I only managed 3/8th of a mile, I felt great. My stress and worries dissolved and I was pumped. Other than that, not a whole lot happened this week.

I am going to get myself a copy of Find Your Perfect Job 4G tomorrow Big Grin The minimum would be $50,000 in Sydney or Melbourne, Australia. The ideal is $1,500,000.00 in Sydney Australia. I am going to start smaller. I think $150,000.00 in Sydney would be great! Although, I have not the slightest clue what my perfect job would actually be. The main objective I desire is financial freedom in my dream location. That would satisfy me completely. Then I'll debate using Sex Magnet vs Think Like a Millionaire.

Oh, Ryan did you use the triple your testosterone guide in The Four Hour Body? Mine are fairly normal, but I think it would be interesting to superboost them Big Grin

RE: The Tale øf Adam - Ryan - 09-18-2011

Nope, didn't read that far into it just got onto the stuff on the slow-carb diet. I gotta tell ya, works like a charm! =)

Ryan

RE: The Tale øf Adam - Adam - 09-21-2011

I have good news! First off being my fencing class went from a chore to very entertaining. I usually only talked to this one Indian girl, but on Tuesday night, I was having conversations left and right. I even made a serious exercise fun with a few girls Smile it was odd. I expected a boring night, yet the reverse happened.

Next, my dad has found an extremely good entrepreneur opportunity that he wants me to help him out with (good way to make decent dollars and cents while I attract my perfect job XP ). He has positive thoughts and visualizations about this business, while he is so worried the competition will strike at any minute. And trust me, nobody would ever think of this until it is released. He lives in a dog eat dog reality and I am in a slightly abundant reality. No matter what I say will convince him otherwise.

Last note, I have been doing past reflections to the point of insanity. Sometimes it is moments where I literally fall to the floor laughing, others give me a nice smirk, and the rest was unpleasant. I was so irritated by all the things, people, experience I didn't have, I felt I deserved a wonderful life that will provide me with whatever my heart desires. I have to admit, that was a great weight lifted from my chest. Somewhat re-grounding myself. I even wrote it on my giant white board next to my door. The more I look at it then more convinced it will come true Big Grin That leaves me high on a drug I call hope XP

RE: The Tale øf Adam - Shannon - 09-21-2011

Get him Become A Successful Entrepreneur, and have him use it 6 months straight, at least. Watch the magic unfold.