Subliminal Talk
The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) (/Thread-The-Land-of-Milk-and-Honey-DMSI-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - chaosvrgn - 05-21-2017

Same thing happened to me when I decided to bloom for a week. Depression and nervousness came back. Did two loops of v3.1a and I feel like a boss again.

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - K-Train - 05-28-2017

@Rising Sun: Hey man! I believe I went 45 days straight give or take. I calculated this by looking at my journal entries.

@Chaosvrgn: What's up bro! Well honestly I have seen a couple effects from the program these last few days.

For example an attractive coworker that I normally don't get along with was being extra flirty. We were talking and she made a biting motion at me stating she wanted to eat me and compared me to a "caramel pretzel". This playful banter went back and forth and was pretty much an extension of a previous conversation we had before.

Outside of this, mostly internal stuff and coincidences. Nothing compared to what others are getting though. I should note that I have been experimenting with different loops: 2,3,4,5 and 6. Six loops is a bit too much. 2-4 is more manageable. When that coworker did all that stuff I had done three loops the night before.

I've been motivated to work more and exercise more. All that aside...no big time externals in the women department. Honestly, I'd love to have the IDGAF attitude I had a month ago. That attitude was worth the price of DMSI with the way I felt. I just don't know how I could lose all that progress...I really felt i was near a tipping point.

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - risingwarrior - 05-29-2017

Hmmm, so I guess doing 45 days isn't enough to make the results permanent, or near-permanent. Did any of the effects last after a month? Did you feel healed or are you completely back to zero?

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - K-Train - 05-29-2017

(05-29-2017, 02:35 PM)risingwarrior Wrote: Hmmm, so I guess doing 45 days isn't enough to make the results permanent, or near-permanent. Did any of the effects last after a month? Did you feel healed or are you completely back to zero?

A week after stopping I still felt that strong IDGAF feeling. Low anxiety and not a care in the world. Celebrity effect was also pretty high as well. Then it slowly went away. According from what I've read around the forums it would seem that my mind is executing parts of the script and resisting other parts. I don't believe I'm a full-blown stonewaller because then I wouldn't be feeling shit.

I do know that my libido has been skyrocketing since upping my loops of DMSI. I try my best to not "waste" my sexual energy on masturbation but sometimes I just have to give in. So the script is "working". Just not completely working where I would like it to work.

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - risingwarrior - 05-29-2017

Thanks for answering, K-Train Smile

Did any of the healing or release of fear and guilt last after your use of DMSI? I mean did it leave you permantently altered in any way? Or did you go back completely to square one/baseline of what you were before you did DMSI.

(05-29-2017, 04:55 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(05-29-2017, 02:35 PM)risingwarrior Wrote: Hmmm, so I guess doing 45 days isn't enough to make the results permanent, or near-permanent. Did any of the effects last after a month? Did you feel healed or are you completely back to zero?

A week after stopping I still felt that strong IDGAF feeling. Low anxiety and not a care in the world. Celebrity effect was also pretty high as well. Then it slowly went away. According from what I've read around the forums it would seem that my mind is executing parts of the script and resisting other parts. I don't believe I'm a full-blown stonewaller because then I wouldn't be feeling shit.

I do know that my libido has been skyrocketing since upping my loops of DMSI. I try my best to not "waste" my sexual energy on masturbation but sometimes I just have to give in. So the script is "working". Just not completely working where I would like it to work.

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - K-Train - 05-29-2017

No problem!

Essentially, I feel extremely close to square 1. When I was on DMSI towards day 40-45 I was on level 80 on the IDGAF scale. Now I'm back on level 2. Honestly this response is very similar to my response to almost everything in life. Always good, just not great. Always on the cusp of stardom, but still B-List. Always on the verge of being a Super-Saiyan but just never quite getting there. Joking on that last one but you get the picture. Tongue

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - risingwarrior - 05-30-2017

Hmmm I wonder how to get that permanence in with DMSI. I think those looking for healing are aiming for a permanent healing rather than a temporary high. I wonder if Shannon has planned something to fix this issue in the latter versions.

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - K-Train - 07-02-2017

Update time. First of all, I WANT to say that my time on DMSI has allowed me to be swamped in poon-tang as Mr. Garrison from South Park would say...but I can't say that.

I WANT to say that I feel on top of the world. That my IDGAF level is back where it was during my initial run of 3.1...but I can't say that.

I WANT to say that I'm getting similar results as people like Oberyn Martell, my boy Chaosvrgn, and a handful of others who are/have achieved the design goal...but I can't say that.

Part of me WANTS to say that DMSI is bunk and ain't doing sh!t...but because of:

*The fact that I managed to land a new job that actually correlates to my major (Kinesiology and Sports Nutrition)

*The fact that I've suddenly been able to reduce my procrastination in regards to school work and maintained a steady focus and motivation level since May.

*The fact that I can see a steady improvement in my financial situation.

*The fact that certain "things" that I feel are important for allowing me to improve myself (getting more fit, improving my health, moving to a new place) seem to be coming to fruition slowly but surely. I should clarify here and say opportunities for these things have/are coming up but it doesn't mean they're working out. In regards to fitness I've actually gotten FATTER. Gained 10 motherf*cking pounds and it ain't muscle. But me and a buddy are starting a serious regiment so hopefully this leads to improvement.

*The fact that when I believed I may have been on the cusp of perhaps LOSING my new job because of work performance I somehow was able to catapult myself above the expectations of our Regional Manager thereby helping our store reach top 3 status in our region in sales even though we have a "smaller" store.

Because of things like this...I can't say its bunk. I can't say that i don't feel my reality slowly changing in OTHER areas. I just wish I could see more man. I'm basically in a situation where I'm jammed up and trapped due to logic. What do I mean? Well, I'm not achieving the design goal which at this point makes me say "You know what, time to get back to approaching and finding ways to do this on my own" (which could be DMSI working in the background). At the same time, there is currently NO subliminal available with the level of power of V3.1. So subliminals that I would normally use in this scenario such as Ultra Success, Overcome Procrastination, and maybe MLS or Luck Magnifier...half of them are in V3.1 already. So logically speaking...why use anything else but V3.1?

So I might as well ride the wave. Switching to version B tonight. Good hunting to everyone and for my fellow Americans happy early Independence Day!

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - K-Train - 07-12-2017

Thanks to RTBoss, Wolverine, and Enoch for the love. Muchas gracias!

Update 7/12/2017

Okay so bottom line, I'm not seeing design goals from V3.1. Here is specifically why I'm frustrated. When I used the original AOS 3G version I saw solid results in the first 2-3 days...and then nada after 2-3 months. In my first couple weeks on DMSI...I definitely saw hints and observable signs of progress when it came specifically to attracting women. Now not so much...actually scratch that...I don't see anything. Now as I've said previously, other areas OUTSIDE of that, yes. I'm definitely seeing progress. But thoughts of quitting and waiting it out for DMSI final are persistent. I'm considering staying on board, seeing how my finances look, MAYBE get MLS3.0, and use that until we get more people hitting design goal.

EDIT: I wrote I'm not seeing "design goals". Which is incorrect. I AM seeing A design goal, which is improving oneself to maximize the ORIGINAL design goal (get women to approach you). But...that's all I'm getting. Someone's going to say this so let me say this upfront...I appreciate the other improvements DMSI has made (hence why it's hard for me to leave). BUT...some externals would be nice brah! Big Grin

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - RTBoss - 07-12-2017

Can you tell us a bit more about your usage patterns for 3.1?

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - LionKing - 07-12-2017

(07-02-2017, 08:33 PM)K-Train Wrote: At the same time, there is currently NO subliminal available with the level of power of V3.1. So subliminals that I would normally use in this scenario such as Ultra Success, Overcome Procrastination, and maybe MLS or Luck Magnifier...half of them are in V3.1 already. So logically speaking...why use anything else but V3.1?

The logical reasons I can think of now would be that you wanted to focus on something else, or that as I understand the modules in 5.5G are very directed towards the subs primary goal (right?), so I guess it isn't supposed to be the same as running 3 3G subs or even AM6. But for now, I'm also leaning on DMSI being the mist efficient overall tool.

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - Benjamin - 07-13-2017

I'm similar. There's a couple of girls i've been with, and I credit the healing to getting me to a place where i'm now dating a higher quality girl which is good. But it's not like i'm going out and getting tons of attention or having girls all over me.

The other thing that I can give DMSI credit for is bringing me to the point where I finally realized and committed to dealing with my abandonment issues and stepping back from girls for a while when I do that.

I've hit upon it several times during other programs but it's never really been dealt with, it's come up a few times during DMSI but the last time it come up strongly it was finally enough for me to make the decision "I'm dealing with this and this is more important for now than girls and sex."

If it can help me finally deal with that then that will be a big achievement even if it's not obviously achieving the design goals as of yet. But I believe that abandonment is one of my core issues so if dealt with properly i'd be much closer to allowing myself to execute the programming.

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - omi95 - 07-13-2017

(03-07-2017, 02:55 PM)K-Train Wrote: Well I'm noticing mostly internal shit from v3.1 but some of these changes are pretty cool. One of which is this "high" i get periodically. I'll feel really good for no other reason to the point to where my coworkers ask "K-Train, why are you always so happy?" I guess this means part of the script is being executed. I also have this pleasant buzz around my body from time to time. This morning at work I felt it all over from my face to my feet; a tingling sensation. Even now I feel it. Reminds me of NSFM...nice.

I haven't seen any concrete external shit (in other words, no female has approached me blatantly offering sex) but I'll go ahead and tentatively give Shannon some credit: the ASS/ART modules are definitely noteworthy (to me). We'll know for sure after this month.

You know what?.... You reminded me of when I was running E2 a a couple of months back. I would feel so good that I would sometimes ask my self.. "what was in the food that I ate this morning? My co-workers would sometimes say "why are you so happy?" I would just tell them, "I don't know I just feel good". oh the ironyRolleyesSmile

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - K-Train - 07-13-2017

@RTboss: Hey there boss. I previously experimented with 4-7 loops of DMSI but quickly learned that 2 loops was much easier on my body and switched back to that. I switched to hybrid format for a while then went back to ultrasonic.

@LionKing: Yeah man the success and luck programming in DMSI is pretty good (outside of the sexual stuff). And both Ultra Success and Luck Magnifier are subs which have produced good results from me over the years. Consequently both those subs are at the top of my favorite sub's lists.

@Benjamin: I see your point Ben and it's extremely valid. Having these deep seated issues uprooted is necessary and the logical portion of my brain knows that but my (more selfish)"Id" is like "man f*ck all this bullshit @ss healing shit, when we f*cking?" Tongue

@Omni: LOL. Where I work at, being happy all the time is considered "unnatural". Since then, I think the people at my job are a bit used to me just being a "happy" person.