Subliminal Talk
The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) (/Thread-The-Land-of-Milk-and-Honey-DMSI-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - K-Train - 02-25-2017

Quick update. There was a time where I thought I was breaking through after a very interesting power struggle. Since I'm a natural introvert I was gifted (and cursed) with the ability to really be able to analyze and be aware of my own thoughts. Earlier this week there was a huge internal fight between two parts of me: the K-Train (new KT) that wants results (DMSI induced) and the part of me that wants things to stay the same (old KT). I had a splitting headache as these two sides kind of went back and forth.

The new KT argument was: "You [in reference to my old mindset/ways] have been in control for the last couple years and all you've done is f*ck sh!t up whenever we start becoming more successful. I'm trying to get us more ass. I'm trying to get us where we need to go.

Old KT's argument: "All you [in reference to the new DMSI induced mindset] are going to do is lead us to a path of ruin. You don't know what the hell you're talking about and you're out of control. My way has kept us safe. My way is the reason why we're not dealing with some angry dude trying to blow our head off anymore."

There's more but that's the gist of the battle. For a while it seemed like the new programming was going to win because the autopilot and OE kicked in and my mind was flooded with new ideas as far as improving myself (studying more languages, brushing up on sex related skills) but the moment I woke up the next day I did...nothing. Which is always my go to out let. When in doubt, sit it out.

I'm beginning to wonder if this is what's happening to ALL the stonewallers? Granted, I'm not stonewalling the program because I definitely have felt the NS induced autopilot kick in and I've felt aura projection.

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - Shannon - 02-25-2017

"You're out of control."

Out of the control of the part of you trying to prevent yourself from getting results from DMSI, maybe.

Wait'll you get a load of 3.1!

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - K-Train - 03-04-2017

I got in my two loops of Version A of 3.1 last night. Felt a headache at first and also some heavy grogginess upon first awakening similar to V3.0 but it quickly dissipated once I began moving around. Went to work later today and was getting praised again by the store manager. Her and the higher ups would like for the rest of the coworkers to have a similar attitude as me but I doubt it just because of the nature of the business. I have felt that people have been trying to be buddy-buddy with me more than usual so perhaps (keyword: perhaps) its the celebrity effect.

Also experiencing the same weird "coincidences" or "premonitions" as other people. Today at work I thought of one of my attractive coworkers who I'm not personally cool with (I mentioned her in a previous report) and she ended up coming in later (even though she's not on the schedule). We talked for a bit and nothing significant of note happened but I did find it interesting.

***End report*** Begin personal thoughts***

My mind is really conflicted about DMSI's design goal. On one hand, I trust IML and the thing's they accomplished so I really ain't taking much of a "risk" by testing DMSI. On the other hand, I've always been taught that there's no magical way of meeting or seducing women and that hoping for a pu$$y stork to drop gorgeous chicks in my lap is completely unrealistic. Granted, my own personal experiences directly contradict this because I've been in situations where I almost achieved the design goals using non-DMSI programs (Ultra Success). Plus I've seen the great reports from others so I know its possible.

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - RTBoss - 03-04-2017

(03-04-2017, 03:21 PM)K-Train Wrote: I got in my two loops of Version A of 3.1 last night. Felt a headache at first and also some heavy grogginess upon first awakening similar to V3.0 but it quickly dissipated once I began moving around. Went to work later today and was getting praised again by the store manager. Her and the higher ups would like for the rest of the coworkers to have a similar attitude as me but I doubt it just because of the nature of the business. I have felt that people have been trying to be buddy-buddy with me more than usual so perhaps (keyword: perhaps) its the celebrity effect.

Also experiencing the same weird "coincidences" or "premonitions" as other people. Today at work I thought of one of my attractive coworkers who I'm not personally cool with (I mentioned her in a previous report) and she ended up coming in later (even though she's not on the schedule). We talked for a bit and nothing significant of note happened but I did find it interesting.

My mind is really conflicted about DMSI's design goal. On one hand, I trust IML and the thing's they accomplished so I really ain't taking much of a "risk" by testing DMSI. On the other hand, I've always been taught that there's no magical way of meeting or seducing women and that hoping for a pu$$y stork to drop gorgeous chicks in my lap is completely unrealistic. Granted, my own personal experiences directly contradict this because I've been in situations where I almost achieved the design goals using non-DMSI programs (Ultra Success). Plus I've seen the great reports from others so I know its possible.

Exactly the reason to run DMSI - clear that junk out, and achieve the design goal simultaneously.

I think we've all met those guys who literally have to do nothing, and women just flock to them for whatever reason.

We all wanna be that guy.

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - K-Train - 03-05-2017

(03-04-2017, 03:33 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 03:21 PM)K-Train Wrote: I got in my two loops of Version A of 3.1 last night. Felt a headache at first and also some heavy grogginess upon first awakening similar to V3.0 but it quickly dissipated once I began moving around. Went to work later today and was getting praised again by the store manager. Her and the higher ups would like for the rest of the coworkers to have a similar attitude as me but I doubt it just because of the nature of the business. I have felt that people have been trying to be buddy-buddy with me more than usual so perhaps (keyword: perhaps) its the celebrity effect.

Exactly the reason to run DMSI - clear that junk out, and achieve the design goal simultaneously.

I think we've all met those guys who literally have to do nothing, and women just flock to them for whatever reason.

We all wanna be that guy.

Absolutely man. I think as time goes on and these programs become more powerful what we once thought was "impossible" will seem routine. It's just getting to that point technologically. I am quite pleased that others like Sarge and Alignment are getting some internal results from DMSI. Hopefully in time the ASS/ART modules prove fruitful. If those modules are able to reach a point in potency that enables the current scripting to be fully executed this will (hopefully) allow for V3.2 through V-whatever to do some damage.

As far as this morning I felt pretty pissed and agitated as I was getting in my two loops (forgot to do them overnight). Some of it in regards to my job. To sum up my feelings succinctly, I'm happy overall with the people I work with (there's only 2 coworkers I don't like working with) and with the managers. The issue is with corporate and how much they pay. I'll leave it there, cause the rest is some "blah blah" sh!t.

Side note: Definitely been getting stared at by some of these dudes. Like full on stares. Weird sh!t indeed. I'll be partying it up this weekend down on the beaches of beautiful FLA for college spring break. Yes I know, set it and forget it....but is asking for a nice convenient surge in effects from Friday through Saturday too much? Tongue

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - K-Train - 03-07-2017

Well I'm noticing mostly internal shit from v3.1 but some of these changes are pretty cool. One of which is this "high" i get periodically. I'll feel really good for no other reason to the point to where my coworkers ask "K-Train, why are you always so happy?" I guess this means part of the script is being executed. I also have this pleasant buzz around my body from time to time. This morning at work I felt it all over from my face to my feet; a tingling sensation. Even now I feel it. Reminds me of NSFM...nice.

I haven't seen any concrete external shit (in other words, no female has approached me blatantly offering sex) but I'll go ahead and tentatively give Shannon some credit: the ASS/ART modules are definitely noteworthy (to me). We'll know for sure after this month.

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - K-Train - 03-15-2017

So I went down to South Florida for a weekend of fun and debauchery. Had a lot of fun and lots of debauchery and also some experiences that changed things for me. First off, no f*cking. Sorry guys. But goddamn, I came close to f*cking. I’ve been trying to brush up on some techniques as far as kissing and dancing but I didn’t know if I’d be able to remember all that. DMSI solved that. I was in perfect flow on the dance floor, remembered some of the tips I saw about kissing and hand motion and applied it brilliantly. Even managed to turn what for many guys would have been a bad situation (I fell for a second on the dance floor Tongue ) I flipped it around and ended up pulling off some Magic Mike type shit on one chick. She was basically down to leave with me but her friends broke away from my friends (they’d been dancing with them during this time) and pulled the chick away.

Celebrity effect was in motion. There was a new guy in the group (well new to me) and he immediately was like “we gotta bring K-Train around more, this dude is awesome”. In addition, one of my other boys was texting the rest of the group (we had other friends who hadn’t arrived yet) and was like “yo, K-Train is the MAN” after our first night in the city. I was super energetic and positive throughout the trip. Cracking jokes and keeping the mood light. Ended up getting a free drink at the bar (these drinks cost 20 bucks btw) from a dude. So the celeb effect definitely works.

Also went to my first ever strip club. Ended up spending more than I wanted but the experience has really had an effect on me. . At one of the clubs the female bartender singled me out and asked if I was okay and wanted anything which was weird because there were a BUNCH of other dudes around and she didn’t ask them anything. Got a lap dance with a stripper and she said some stuff that I’m really unsure of. None of it was negative but when it comes to strippers you never really know if what they tell you is real or for the money or a little bit of both. Having that stripper seduce me reminded me of what I love about sexuality and that’s bringing pleasure and making someone feel special.

I’m also working out more and trying to get my body toned. I’m being guided to get another job even though the one I have isn’t terrible it just doesn’t supply me with enough funds to do what I want.

All in all, great trip, talked to girls, had fun with friends. I was slightly disappointed at the lack of f*cking from DMSI but I’ll give Shannon credit because I can at least FEEL and SEE some of the effects of this sub. And yes, I also have been getting the strong urge to bail out and use MHS for fitness purposes or use MLS in order to learn more dance moves. But V3.1...I think this thing has promise. I wanna ride this thing out.

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - apollolux - 03-16-2017

Re chick's friends pulling her away - do you think you were giving off a player vibe at that time or do you think it was another reason?

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - Darkness - 03-16-2017

(03-16-2017, 08:23 AM)apollolux Wrote: Re chick's friends pulling her away - do you think you were giving off a player vibe at that time or do you think it was another reason?

If he was giving player vibes they would have definitely mention it

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - K-Train - 03-16-2017

I think they saw me and her friend getting a little too sexual on the dance floor and probably realized she might end up doing something regretful. Since it's spring break its possible she may have a boyfriend at home and her girls were trying to keep her from doing something foolish.

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - K-Train - 04-03-2017

Hey everyone, update time. I'll highlight the juicy part in bold for those who don't care about the "behind the scenes" shit. Started Track B a couple days ago.

For the past few weeks I've cycled through feeling a bit depressed. I have a friend whose currently got a 3-4 girl roster. On one day, he had many of them clamoring to spend time with them. On another day he ended up banging one chick only for another chick to hit him up wanting to f*ck so he f*cked two chicks in less than 12 hours. I've never been jealous of him and have always tried supported, and congratulated him. Last week...I'm not gonna lie I was feeling a bit angry...not with him but with myself. I kept thinking, damn it'd be nice to be able to have his success but I'm so f*cking lazy and complacent that I'm still in this situation. On a positive note, I finally settled on a good volume, which in my case is very low (between 1/15 of the max volume or 2/15 of max volume). This has produced better results it seems.

There's one chick my friend is banging that I tried to bang a while back but it didn't work out for me. I'll spare you the details but essentially the things she criticized me for and claimed she wouldn't do...she's doing with my friend granted some things have changed on her end but it still was irritating. It irritated me to the point to where I admittedly held a grudge and didn't want to be ANYWHERE around her. Technically, I still don’t

Now I genuinely...don't really care. And this feeling has permeated into other areas. For example, I'm a fan of WWE wrestler Roman Reigns. Been a fan since he was a member of the Shield. Dude gets roasted on so much for various reasons (some reasons I feel are valid others not so much...). Anyway, I've subconsciously avoided watching him due to not wanting to hear him get booed out of the building. Last night I watched his match against Undertaker (subpar match IMO) and the boos didn't do anything. The signs didn't do anything. I was simply focused on analysing the match. I was genuinely PISSED at the way the match went although I was mostly pissed at Vince McMahon for signing off on that shit....but I digress.

Here's the stuff you guys care about Big Grin

Girl on the job, J (half Chilean, cute face and nice body) is apparently being affected by the aura. Normally she’s a bit of a flirt anyway so I normally don’t even like reporting anything regarding her since she flirts with not only me but a lot of the guys at work. Lately though, she’s been getting a bit more direct. Asking questions like what “sign” I am, cracking more sexual jokes. And the interesting bit is that I’m no longer hesitating, I’m actively responding by going back and forth. I had a fear of talking too sexual at work but...I guess not no more. Anyway she’s been getting into my personal space much more than is needed, placing her body directly against my crotch, things like that. In addition, when I told her she’s a little freaky she retorted “only a little ???? “. I honestly am not holding out any hope or expectations with this chick because of the reasons I stated previously.

Also had another chick I work with who I’ve mentioned before (cute chick but stuck up IMO) got close up on me and said “you smell nice”. Here’s the kicker...I haven’t worn cologne in almost a MONTH. I have worn the same shirt for a few days (it’s a work shirt) so she must be digging my natural pheros...score one for the phero optimizer. She also tried to neg me but quickly apologized and patted me on the back shortly. She was impressed that I genuinely didn’t care about her attempted neg and stated that the last guy she made that comment to went off on her. When I’m around her, I make it my mission to get my work done and leave. I’m not expecting nor wanting nor really giving a flying f*ck about what happens in regards to this chick but I’ll keep it real: it would cool to f*ck her but that’s it. If DMSI allows it to happen between either her or J then great. If not, whatever.

[i] Side Note: Still getting free shit via celebrity effect. Another chick at the job who started twerking when I was taking a picture of her (and another coworkers) bought me a cookie. I told her she didn’t have to but she insisted.

Right now I’m really nonchalant about a lot of this shit. I am aware that this time of clarity and non-attachment may fade and I’ll eventually be cast back into a depression but for now I’ll enjoy this time and simply say that I like the direction of DMSI...when I’m subconsciously cooperating. Design goal hasn’t been achieved but it’s definitely making me do things that could lead to something.

I start school again in May. Not sure how my subliminal future will look. On one hand, I'll have a good opportunity to test MLS 5.5G. On the other, come late June V3.2 should be out...and I'll be back on campus with a good testing ground for V3.2. I'll play this by ear.

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - K-Train - 04-17-2017

Before V3.1 was released Shannon (and I'm paraphrasing here of course) stated one of the primary goals of V3.1 was getting the OGSF, ASS/ART modules to a level of power to where they could break through resistance in the most stubborn of users. It is my belief, that he's succeeded with me because the level of guilt, shame, and fear have been markedly reduced when I compare how I am now and how I used to be. In fact, sometimes when I perform certain behaviors such as avoiding certain people or certain things I'll stop and go "wait, I don't really care about this thing/person. Why am I doing this [behavior] ?" And then I'll realize that the reason I'm acting in whatever way I'm acting is because I've gotten so used to acting that way out of guilt, shame, or fear.

Number two, V3.1 has guided me into getting into better shape and has opened up opportunities for me. Again, since I don't have the same level of GSF (although it isn't completely gone) I am able to perform some tasks such as asking directly about jobs, seeking out opportunities and trying new experiences more readily.

I haven't seen the design goal of DMSI fulfilled yet. That said, I do believe that the OGSF module and the ASS/ART modules are close enough to the sweet spot for me that I'd be able to capitalize on opportunities much easier. Assuming that the jump from V3.1 to V3.2 is just as drastic as the jump from V3 to V3.1 then things might be looking up.

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - K-Train - 05-20-2017

So interesting to look back at this journal and compare how I was feeling a month ago to how I'm feeling now. Well, for starters I took a few days to run MHS 3G due to ear health which has always been an issue however thanks to some intervention on my end, has gotten better. You'd think that taking a week off wouldn't derail my results that much since by that time I'd put in a good number of days on V3.1 but it did.That IDGAF feeling hasn't returned like it once was. It might be there slightly but no where near as strong.

I guess the program has effected some of my business related fortune as I was able to secure a second job that's waaaaay more chill than my first one. Second, I've been refocused on studying and proceeding to the next level academically. Third, thanks to my new job, I'm working out more and attempting to return to the same shape I was way back when I ran track in high school.

Been reading the reports from Shannon and others...I guess my subC is trying to execute but it's really dragging its heels. It sucks because I felt I was close to finally getting external results but it seems I'm going to have to go back to the old ways until DMSI final. I am happy to see other guys having fun so cheers to you guys. Hopefully we'll all get there. Smile

Okay sidebar: I wrote all the above then went back again and re-read my journal once more...WTF!? Damn, something just ain't adding up here man... Sad

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - risingwarrior - 05-21-2017

(05-20-2017, 06:53 AM)K-Train Wrote: So interesting to look back at this journal and compare how I was feeling a month ago to how I'm feeling now. Well, for starters I took a few days to run MHS 3G due to ear health which has always been an issue however thanks to some intervention on my end, has gotten better. You'd think that taking a week off wouldn't derail my results that much since by that time I'd put in a good number of days on V3.1 but it did.That IDGAF feeling hasn't returned like it once was. It might be there slightly but no where near as strong.

I guess the program has effected some of my business related fortune as I was able to secure a second job that's waaaaay more chill than my first one. Second, I've been refocused on studying and proceeding to the next level academically. Third, thanks to my new job, I'm working out more and attempting to return to the same shape I was way back when I ran track in high school.

Been reading the reports from Shannon and others...I guess my subC is trying to execute but it's really dragging its heels. It sucks because I felt I was close to finally getting external results but it seems I'm going to have to go back to the old ways until DMSI final. I am happy to see other guys having fun so cheers to you guys. Hopefully we'll all get there. Smile

Okay sidebar: I wrote all the above then went back again and re-read my journal once more...WTF!? Damn, something just ain't adding up here man... Sad

How long did you listen DMSI for? (It was A I presume?)