Subliminal Talk
The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) (/Thread-The-Land-of-Milk-and-Honey-DMSI-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - K-Train - 11-08-2016

Yep yep yep, finally doing it. Not gonna be much in the way of reports because I'm...well....lazy. Tongue But I did listen to V1 overnight (4 loops). Here's the thing though, I've been using my Ultra Success custom subliminal from Shannon so the effects I feel now are probably a result of both of them combined but either way....I feel really damn good.

RE: AOSI V1 - Bout time - wolverine_i_am - 11-08-2016

I'm debating so hard if I wanna go back on this.

RE: AOSI V1 - Bout time - hunk - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 04:30 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: I'm debating so hard if I wanna go back on this.

Shannon mentioned that v1 is slower compared to the current versions.

Also, I'll update my journal on how things go as far as the effects of v1 are concerned. May help you make a decision.

RE: AOSI V1 - Bout time - wolverine_i_am - 11-08-2016

Yeah I read that part. I remember 1.0 being more obvious energetic wise too. But the profound manifestations are really happening on 2.5.

So short-term results - 1.0
Long-term results - 2.5

Thats what it seems. We need the best of both worlds. Smile

RE: AOSI V1 - Bout time - K-Train - 11-08-2016

@Wolverine: yeah man agreed, i've stated this before but I'm totally fine with women giving me the "come f*ck me" eyes and not directly approaching. If they're doing all that then I feel I can handle the rest. So a good equilibrium is fine with me lol.

As far as today goes, nothing substantial to report. I feel good, but again, I've been using my Ultra Success custom sub so the euphoria is most likely from that. Frankly, if DMSI/AOSI is able to get 1-3 attractive women to approach me in whatever way I deem direct in a 10 day period (assuming I'm out and about for those 10 days) then I'm sold. Then again, I'd be content with DMSI/AOSI allowing me to have a higher success right from approaches, tinder, facebook, or whatever.

RE: AOSI V1 - Bout time - K-Train - 11-10-2016

Still feeling really good. I'm going to roll with AOSI V1 for the next few days minimum. As far as results...I'd need to wait another few days because of the Ultra Success bleed-over. Excited about new plans for V3.

***Mumbo jumbo incoming, feel free to leave****

I'd say one of the biggest problems I face is that I never truly "master" something with the slight exception of certain video games. For example, I'll make big improvements with women, meet lots of them, overcome certain obstacles, get dates, maybe even sex and then go "eh, bored" and stop. Same with school. Same with jobs. Same with, well, everything. Once I get to a certain level I stop pushing myself and stagnate until I'm forced to move again. Imagine a person who starts at F-level, works their way up to a C+, and only needs to stay focused just a liiiiitle bit more to get that B or A (methaphorically and literally) but they stop because they're like "eh, I've done enough".

I say all this because...I have the strong feeling that even if Shannon gets DMSI to work I'll probably end up abandoning it or resisting it once it actually works. But then again, NSFM has always produced great results so maybe this will be the same.

Tl;dr: I love being successful...just not too successful. I'd rather be just above average rather than excellent/great.

RE: AOSI V1 - Bout time - Raz - 11-11-2016

(11-10-2016, 07:45 PM)K-Train Wrote: I'd say one of the biggest problems I face is that I never truly "master" something with the slight exception of certain video games. For example, I'll make big improvements with women, meet lots of them, overcome certain obstacles, get dates, maybe even sex and then go "eh, bored" and stop. Same with school. Same with jobs. Same with, well, everything. Once I get to a certain level I stop pushing myself and stagnate until I'm forced to move again. Imagine a person who starts at F-level, works their way up to a C+, and only needs to stay focused just a liiiiitle bit more to get that B or A (methaphorically and literally) but they stop because they're like "eh, I've done enough".

I say all this because...I have the strong feeling that even if Shannon gets DMSI to work I'll probably end up abandoning it or resisting it once it actually works. But then again, NSFM has always produced great results so maybe this will be the same.

Tl;dr: I love being successful...just not too successful. I'd rather be just above average rather than excellent/great.

I know exactly what you mean, K-Train. Used to be pretty similar to what you describe. It's easy to get to C+ or B level, but true excellence seems like a real challenge and huge investment of time on top of getting to mediocre.

But it is only a limiting belief. Mastery has it's own merits once you get going. The momentum it builds up is enormous.

If you ever decide that you have had enough, give BASE a try Wink

RE: AOSI V1 - Bout time - K-Train - 11-12-2016

Thank you very much for that Raz. I absolutely agree, it is a limiting belief designed to keep me in my comfort zone. In the past I have used Overcome Procrastination and Ultra Success to overcome this and it has helped. Unfortunately, for whatever reason Overcome Procrastination lost its juice, and no longer worked for me. I've actually never considered using BASE but now that you mention it, I may run it next year or at minimum when I get to grad school. Thanks for that recommendation Raz!

AOSI V1....haven't really seen much from it. Subliminals are so strange man. NSFM kicks in for me relatively quickly and really amps me up whereas I haven't felt anything from V1 which is a step (or 100) above NSFM. Regardless, it was fun. Perhaps I need more time with V1 to really see something since most subs need 21 days. Anyway, I'll think about my next move from here.

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - K-Train - 02-15-2017

So after a brief detour on NSFM (great sub!) decided to hop back into DMSI testing. I've been on DMSI 3.01A since Sunday. I listen at night so when I wake up I feel a bit groggy but I shake it off quick.

Effects on Others: I don't see much tbh. I typically will greet people both men and women while walking around in stores/the streets (but mostly women Tongue) and I haven't really observed much difference. That said, my first day back on DMSI one of my female coworkers whose always been indifferent to me, was very kind to me and talkative. This is in stark contrast to how she treated me on Saturday (kind of bitchy to the point to where I deliberately stopped interacting with her). We work at a restaurant/store and while I had my back turned to her she backed into me and rested her head on me and asked "what chips do you think I should get?" Weird. As. F*ck. This was on Sunday after my 3 loops of DMSI overnight.

Afterwards, after I had grabbed my lunch she decided to sit with me and start talking to me. This was very much out of character for her. This chick rarely banters with me despite each of us being cool with our other coworkers. I personally had her pegged as standoffish and did my best to limit my contact with her. So you can understand why this interaction surprised the hell out of me. We joked about different food items and she was showing me messages on her phone.

Btw, yes she's attractive, yes I want to f*ck, no she doesn't (to my knowledge) have a BF, yes I'm slightly apprehensive about f*cking workmates and yes I'd like the sniper to work on her. But when I saw her again Tuesday it seemed she was back to her old ways so until further notice I'll just chalk Sunday's interaction up as an outlier.

Summary/Final Thoughts: I've got a spring break trip planned for South Florida in two weeks. Beaches, sexy women, and strip clubs are on the table. The literal Land of Milk and Honey. Hopefully by then V3.1 will be out and it works for me.

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - K-Train - 02-16-2017

Introspective shit: no f*cking. Skip to "DMSI effects observed" for my thoughts and experience(s) with V3.01A. Be warned that there ain't no f*cking there either.

Shannon posted something in Mystic Pymp's journal about how even though we consciously want results and we (usually) consciously want to achieve the results of the program our subconscious may not. Furthermore, our subconscious is still "us". A dormant part. So for the past few days me and my subconscious have been having "the talk". Going over things and past hang ups. Excuses I've made. One of those excuses is why I hopped off the Dimsee train in the first place. Of course its due to fear and this fear is the fear of success (or "too much" success in my case).

Being successful has never been a problem. Maintaining it has been a problem and I know why: being successful opens the door up for haters, haters = negative thoughts/opinions. Negative thoughts/opinions = getting bullied. Getting bullied = 5th and 7th grade all over again. Remarkable how only 2 F*CKING years of my life can still hold this much power over me. I remember someone else on this forum (I forget who) had a similar issue. They didn't want to stand out too much which is very similar to my situation. Logically, I haven't had anything close to the shit from 5th or 7th grade since then (9th grade was close but I turned it around) but of course my subconscious doesn't know that. We'll get there though.

/End of Introspective bullshit

DMSI Effects Observed:

No drastic effects from women although I will say this: I understand how some of the guys here managed to get laid. The autopilot is very sneaky. I was working and saw an attractive chick come in (slim, blond, and with yoga pants...drool). BOOM. I feel the aura firing up and then I started making my way over to her (I acted like i was sweeping the store) and smiled and greeted her. She smiled back and said hello but the store manager was there (probably some BS subconscious or conscious excuse). Another cute chick came in but we were in the middle of a late night rush. But again, no apprehension on my part.

What's interesting though is that I did all this with very little thought. This tells me that part of me is executing although its not surprising that its the NSFM script that I'm executing since I've rarely experience resistance to the NSFM standalone product. Will be out and about tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have more for you guys.

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - Shannon - 02-16-2017

Congrats on doing some very important work towards dealing with the issues you are having at the subconscious level. Much respect for that.

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - Raz - 02-17-2017

Reading your thread title instantly reminded me of THIS.

Thanks for the great start into this day.

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - Benjamin - 02-17-2017

I can't say who specifically you meant, but I definately identify with the being bullied thing. I was bullied in primary school and highschool and it definately has caused me alot of issues.

Also on the hater thing, yep that holds me back too. On the topic of women as we're talking about DMSI when I was my most successful I always had these fuckheads talking shit. Interestingly one was a girl who really liked me and started messaging me every day then a week later said "I don't want a boyfriend anymore" and i'm like "errr, I wasn't your boyfriend" started dating a guy where I worked (they both worked there too). And I can't remember specifically but they started causing issues for me, I remember I said to her once "you're just pissed off and trying to fuck things up for me because both of you have no lives" haha.

The same guy also fucked things up for me with another girl by telling her bullshit. And several others, I could even connect that back to the bullying from school because I know when that happens I tend to shut down and regress.. like the 'haters' are similar to the people picking on me at school.

RE: The Land of Milk and Honey (DMSI Journal) - K-Train - 02-17-2017

Thanks for the kind words guys!

@Raz: No problem amigo! Hope your day is going well!

@Shannon: Yeah I think the main thing I'm coming to grips with is that I can't bully my subconcsious around and be successful without it. We're pretty much stuck together so I just need it [my subconscious] to be on the same page as my conscious mind so we can get through this.

@Benjamin: I believe it was your thread that I was thinking of but I wasn't 100% sure. Yeah man, see sh!t like that really drives me crazy. It's funny because I have a friend who went through something very similar to what you went through.

Ben Wrote:"you're just pissed off and trying to **** things up for me because both of you have no lives"

EPIC! HAHAHAHA!!! I'm curious, how did she respond when you said that? I would have died laughing if I'd been there.