Subliminal Talk
DMSI 2.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 2.5 (/Thread-DMSI-2-5--8143)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: DMSI 2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 12:28 PM)rise Wrote: The true test of dmsi is when an average guy to below average guy that doesn't get any matches on tinder/doesn't get any attention from women gets laid.

I understand where you are coming from.
I'm not sure how that will be gauged on a forum where we can't see what each other looks like or wish to remain anonymous.

Thanks for clarifying, totally different from what I thought you meant.

RE: DMSI 2.5 - Duke.Togo - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 02:17 PM)rise Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 12:42 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 12:28 PM)rise Wrote: The true test of dmsi is when an average guy to below average guy that doesn't get any matches on tinder/doesn't get any attention from women gets laid.

I understand where you are coming from.
I'm not sure how that will be gauged on a forum where we can't see what each other looks like or wish to remain anonymous.

Thanks for clarifying, totally different from what I thought you meant.

well the only below to average guy on this forum i seen so far is eternitys_child.

The other guys look goodlooking, sargemaximus, rtboss, desmond(or whatever his name is, is strong muscle man).

Sargemaximus doesn't get women but the point is that he looks like he does. If I saw his with a hot woman I wouldn't be shocked. Same with the other goodlooking guys I mentioned.

But if I saw eternitys_child with a smoking hot womam my jaw would drop. First thing to come to my mind is that the guy must have money ect. So if eternitys_child gets hot woman of this then I could say the sub may be working.

Rise, just out of curiosity, do you know what Eternitys_Child actually looks like? You're making a pretty big assumption regarding who Eternity is and what his social status is in his community.

RE: DMSI 2.5 - Lucius - 11-03-2016

After reading Rise's post, I kept asking myself why he would decide to roast eternitys_child on an anonymous forum like he knew him personally. From Eternity's journal, he is popular among women. If I remember correctly, girls were excited about his return to the US after a trip to India. He even admitted blowing up an opportunity to getting laid when he failed to escalate with a girl who was up for it. Rise's name though reminded me of the user RisingSon, and this post. Is it just coincidence?

@Benjamin, I apologise if this is considered flaming. I saw it as a subtle attack on eternitys_child since I'm assuming RisingSon is Rise.

RE: DMSI 2.5 - chaosvrgn - 11-03-2016

Yeah, I don't know what Rise is talking about. I talk to Eternity on a regular basis, and he's got a number of attractive women chasing him. The dude also glows on camera and has crazy natural charisma.

My guess is that Rise is Noctis / Paul / Dano / Whatever.

RE: DMSI 2.5 - bits - 11-03-2016

Eternity has said his biggest issue is cockblocking himself, similar to OP's situation.

RE: DMSI 2.5 - Narcissus - 11-03-2016

(11-03-2016, 09:45 AM)bits Wrote: Eternity has said his biggest issue is cockblocking himself, similar to OP's situation.

Couldn't have said it better.Self sabotage is(was?) my biggest issue.

RE: DMSI 2.5 - CatMan - 11-03-2016

Well...

I've been told I'm good looking or attractive so I'm above average I suppose even though I tend to doubt that. But that hasn't helped me much because my "wiring" is bad.

For men, looks aren't the be all end all like it is for women. There's a ton of wiggle room there. Plus, if you have the looks, but the "wiring" is bad, the looks don't really matter. Or the money, just to get THAT excuse dealt with beforehand as well. Plus, attraction is subjective, I know guys that don't think actresses or singers or models are hot, same deal for girls. Trust me, it's HUGELY subjective, it isn't this "hot or not" binary ranking and everyone in the world thinks the same. Do you like the girls your friends do always? See what I mean?

The truth is, I feel somewhat as you. I have doubts the program can take a guy like me, one with negative limiting beliefs, decades of failure with women resulting in no sex, no girlfriend, no date, no kiss, nothing my whole life, and give me power with women in my life and flip the script on them. Nobody here is in a more disadvantaged place than me, that even above average looks (according to others, not myself) and money still can't straighten things out for me. That either means that those things don't matter as much as you believe them to, or my "wiring" must be real bad or even both. But here I am using the program trying to better myself because I know that's the only option to improve.

Life is all about choices, and you have one to make here. You can rationalise away any success the program makes and never use it yourself because you're convinced it only works for x guys and only when you see it work for the worst guy possible will you believe. OR...use it yourself, and see if it works on YOU. Either you get a chance at growth by taking action, or you don't take action and don't get a chance at growth, that's what it boils down to. Your choice.

Personally, I hope you decide to take the plunge for your sake.

RE: DMSI 2.5 - Benjamin - 11-03-2016

Quote:After reading Rise's post, I kept asking myself why he would decide to roast eternitys_child on an anonymous forum like he knew him personally. From Eternity's journal, he is popular among women. If I remember correctly, girls were excited about his return to the US after a trip to India. He even admitted blowing up an opportunity to getting laid when he failed to escalate with a girl who was up for it. Rise's name though reminded me of the user RisingSon, and this post. Is it just coincidence?

@Benjamin, I apologise if this is considered flaming. I saw it as a subtle attack on eternitys_child since I'm assuming RisingSon is Rise.

All good man. The post did strike me as unusual. I don't think they are the same person, but why single out someone like that Rise?

Actually your next post (38) explains it and I can see that you seem genuine, so all good.

I was going to give my take on the looks thing, but I have to finish the work i'm doing today cos I won't be able to the rest of the day.

RE: DMSI 2.5 - eternity - 11-03-2016

I think rise is the only person who has seen a real, non trolling true to myself, no camera filter, no MySpace angle photo. I guess I might as well bust out the pic for the rest of y'all in hopes of busting this myth! I am not a very attractive person and I'm okay with that! Hopefully DMSI helps me get laid!

RE: DMSI 2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 11-03-2016

(11-03-2016, 08:03 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: I think rise is the only person who has seen a real, non trolling true to myself, no camera filter, no MySpace angle photo. I guess I might as well bust out the pic for the rest of y'all in hopes of busting this myth! I am not a very attractive person and I'm okay with that! Hopefully DMSI helps me get laid!

You already know that women are wired differently. Just look around at all the mismatched couples as you go out day to day. A lot of white-Haole American women I work with have Asian or Black husbands. Don't get caught up in being stereo-typed... meet JT http://gawker.com/5800081/asian-pick-up-artist-shows-ivy-league-asians-how-to-bed-blondes

'Attractive' to women is a sense of humor, personal hygiene, confident. I'm sure there is more. Like bits pointed out, your issue is self sabotage. I wish I had women picking me up at the airport when my plane lands!!

RE: DMSI 2.5 - Benjamin - 11-04-2016

Quote:I think rise is the only person who has seen a real, non trolling true to myself, no camera filter, no MySpace angle photo. I guess I might as well bust out the pic for the rest of y'all in hopes of busting this myth! I am not a very attractive person and I'm okay with that! Hopefully DMSI helps me get laid!

I don't know what you're talking about, that photo is atleast a 12/10. Big Grin

RE: DMSI 2.5 - Lucius - 11-04-2016

(11-04-2016, 02:33 AM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:I think rise is the only person who has seen a real, non trolling true to myself, no camera filter, no MySpace angle photo. I guess I might as well bust out the pic for the rest of y'all in hopes of busting this myth! I am not a very attractive person and I'm okay with that! Hopefully DMSI helps me get laid!

I don't know what you're talking about, that photo is atleast a 12/10. Big Grin

Awesome! I hope Shannon took his data for BIATBW solely from you. Big Grin

RE: DMSI 2.5 - Narcissus - 11-04-2016

(11-03-2016, 08:47 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 08:03 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: I think rise is the only person who has seen a real, non trolling true to myself, no camera filter, no MySpace angle photo. I guess I might as well bust out the pic for the rest of y'all in hopes of busting this myth! I am not a very attractive person and I'm okay with that! Hopefully DMSI helps me get laid!

You already know that women are wired differently. Just look around at all the mismatched couples as you go out day to day. A lot of white-Haole American women I work with have Asian or Black husbands. Don't get caught up in being stereo-typed... meet JT http://gawker.com/5800081/asian-pick-up-artist-shows-ivy-league-asians-how-to-bed-blondes

'Attractive' to women is a sense of humor, personal hygiene, confident. I'm sure there is more. Like bits pointed out, your issue is self sabotage. I wish I had women picking me up at the airport when my plane lands!!

Hmm you raise a fair argument but what about in terms of only sex?(disregard husbands,boyfriends)
That's what all of us DMSI users are here for right?when it comes to that, I feel looks,ability to close(killer instinct),style and hygiene heavily matter.

RE: DMSI 2.5 - CatMan - 11-04-2016

[Image: Skype_Photo_20161030_133318_1.jpg]

[Image: wood_plow2.gif]