Subliminal Talk
Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-MIR2-Testing-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Benjamin - 10-31-2016

Quote:Snogginess clears up almost immediately upon restarting the program.

Wanting to kiss people clears up immediately after restarting the program, possibly to stop them from getting the cold from you.

Hahahaha. Tongue

I'm not even british but that's the first thing I thought too.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 10-31-2016

I seem to recall saying snogginess isn't kissing related. Tongue

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-01-2016

part of Shannon's comment on Usuage of MIR2..."But I still don't know if I am so hungry because it's actually attacking a latent infection or because something's out of balance"

MY response" MY Money's on 'somethings outta balance" . but hey NOT fer Long when Shannon's on the Case. Speaking of being 'on the case",plans for a Sherlock 3 are on the way between the director Guy Ritchie and Robert Downey Jr. by the way!! Looking forward to both,hearing more about your progress Shannon on MIR2 and da new sherlock. correlation? hummm?.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-01-2016

The results I got from using it last sleep cycle are interesting. I went to take a nap at 10 am, 2 hours after waking up... and had to turn it off at 7 pm, during a moment of not-being-unconscious and then wait half an hour to be able to get out of bed.

I'm not hungry... but it's using a huge amount of energy that apparently requires sleep, and that is what MIR1 id when it was fighting an infection.

I also wake up feeling super relaxed both times I have used it while I was sleeping, as if I just finished having a full body massage. My theory so far is that the program seeks to power itself through sleep while you are asleep and food while you are awake. Or it may be that it uses sleep to attack latent infections and food to attack active infections... still figuring this out yet. I will be going back through the energy sourcing script to compare what it says to these results, but I don't think something is out of balance. I think it's actually attempting - and trying hard - to fight the latent infections in my body.

Definitely will have to look at optimizing the energy sourcing again, hopefully I can find something that works without knocking people out sleep wise or making them eat like an army. But whatever is going on, this thing is doing it aggressively.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - 4Kingdoms - 11-01-2016

(11-01-2016, 04:00 PM)Shannon Wrote: The results I got from using it last sleep cycle are interesting. I went to take a nap at 10 am, 2 hours after waking up... and had to turn it off at 7 pm, during a moment of not-being-unconscious and then wait half an hour to be able to get out of bed.

I'm not hungry... but it's using a huge amount of energy that apparently requires sleep, and that is what MIR1 id when it was fighting an infection.

I also wake up feeling super relaxed both times I have used it while I was sleeping, as if I just finished having a full body massage. My theory so far is that the program seeks to power itself through sleep while you are asleep and food while you are awake. Or it may be that it uses sleep to attack latent infections and food to attack active infections... still figuring this out yet. I will be going back through the energy sourcing script to compare what it says to these results, but I don't think something is out of balance. I think it's actually attempting - and trying hard - to fight the latent infections in my body.

Definitely will have to look at optimizing the energy sourcing again, hopefully I can find something that works without knocking people out sleep wise or making them eat like an army. But whatever is going on, this thing is doing it aggressively.

Shouldn't sleep be good? When you are sick, you should be resting. Some people get sick because they push themselves too hard and need to rest. Usually that is the only time they rest, when they get sick.

(11-01-2016, 10:52 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 04:00 PM)Shannon Wrote: The results I got from using it last sleep cycle are interesting. I went to take a nap at 10 am, 2 hours after waking up... and had to turn it off at 7 pm, during a moment of not-being-unconscious and then wait half an hour to be able to get out of bed.

Shouldn't sleep be good? When you are sick, you should be resting. Some people get sick because they push themselves too hard and need to rest. Usually that is the only time they rest, when they get sick.

Sleep is good. Knock you out cold for 8+ hours unconsciousness and can't get out of bed while it's playing? Maybe not so much.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - 4Kingdoms - 11-01-2016

(11-01-2016, 11:13 PM)Shannon Wrote: Sleep is good. Knock you out cold for 8+ hours unconsciousness and can't get out of bed while it's playing? Maybe not so much.

You probably already thought this through...
Keep it as is. Sleep as needed, eat as needed. (Feed a cold, starve a fever)
Put something in the script, "As you heal/feel better, less sleep, less appetite".

(11-01-2016, 11:19 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 11:13 PM)Shannon Wrote: Sleep is good. Knock you out cold for 8+ hours unconsciousness and can't get out of bed while it's playing? Maybe not so much.

You probably already thought this through...
Keep it as is. Sleep as needed, eat as needed. (Feed a cold, starve a fever)
Put something in the script, "As you heal/feel better, less sleep, less appetite".

I have to be more certain of what is happening before I do anything to the script. Right now the only thing I know for certain is, it's doing something that requires a huge amount of energy. I will have to use it every night when I sleep for a while and see if the effects remain constant or if they change in either direction.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - freerad98 - 11-02-2016

(10-31-2016, 03:53 AM)Shannon Wrote: ...snip
I also remembered that I wanted to attempt a hybrid this time, so I'll be including a couple hybrid tracks: Ultrasonic and Trickling Stream, and Ultrasonic and Ocean Surf.

This is about to get real.

Does this mean you have both ultrasonic and masked scripting combined to target the "shallow" and "deep" subconscious simultaneously? If so, truly innovative!

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 05:10 AM)freerad98 Wrote:
I also remembered that I wanted to attempt a hybrid this time, so I'll be including a couple hybrid tracks: Ultrasonic and Trickling Stream, and Ultrasonic and Ocean Surf.

Does this mean you have both ultrasonic and masked scripting combined to target the "shallow" and "deep" subconscious simultaneously? If so, truly innovative!

Yes, that's what it means. Aligning them is a pain in the ass, since they're so information dense that even being off by a few milliseconds causes dissonance that eventually overloads the brain, which I suspect is what happened and put me to sleep without making me hungry. I simply overloaded my brain.

It may actually not be possible to do this with such a densely compressed high powered subliminal. But I am gonna try!

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - 4Kingdoms - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 05:10 AM)freerad98 Wrote: Does this mean you have both ultrasonic and masked scripting combined to target the "shallow" and "deep" subconscious simultaneously? If so, truly innovative!

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8143-post-139936.html#pid139936
(10-31-2016, 04:43 PM)Narcissus Wrote: Shannon, i was wondering if listening to DMSI for long time than you instructed causes any other side effect except tiredness? I have intense tiredness for the first 3-4 hours I wake up after which I feel absolutely fine.So it doesn't bother me as long as the effectiveness of the sub doesn't diminish.
Also should I alternate between masked and Ultrasonic tracks?
(11-01-2016, 04:00 AM)Shannon Wrote: Congratulations on your success, and welcome to the active forum members community.

When I calculate how long to use it (loops), I don't stick around to plot out the whys and hows and wherefores. I just get the number of loops that will produce the best results for most people, and keep working on building it. So if you follow the instructions I give there's probably a 90% chance you're running it at optimal loops per day, and if you don't do that... I don't know what happens, except that it's not optimal. For some people it will overload, some will trigger increased resistance, some will be exhausted, etc. I don't try to find all that out. But if you want max effectiveness, follow the loops per day I specify.

If you want to alternate between masked and ultrasonic, be my guest. In 3.x branch, there will be a hybrid track option (as long as I can make it work). I am testing the hybrid track for MIR2. Not getting the results I thought I would, though. This either means it's completely overloading my mind (which should produce extreme exhaustion, but does not seem to be doing that) or the infection that was being attacked is gone or close to it.

We shall see, but alternating is perfectly fine, and your choice.

Shannon, it is a great idea!! Given your workload, it is best we alternate the tracks on our own. Anyone can create a playlist with that option.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - ImFreeman - 11-02-2016

(11-01-2016, 11:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: I have to be more certain of what is happening before I do anything to the script. Right now the only thing I know for certain is, it's doing something that requires a huge amount of energy. I will have to use it every night when I sleep for a while and see if the effects remain constant or if they change in either direction.

When you are sick, the best course of action is to rest and eat light easy to digest meals.

Eating a lot of protein/fat like you did, would put a heavy load on the digestive system and rob your body of a lot of energy that should be going to the immune system.

Every time i eat a heavy meal i want to sleep. So how do you known it's the program or what you ate that is making you sleepy?

Maybe you should change not the amount of food but the type. Keep on easy to digest soups, grilled lean chicken and rice, etc.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-02-2016

Shannon, it is a great idea!! Given your workload, it is best we alternate the tracks on our own. Anyone can create a playlist with that option.<------4KINGDOMS quote..

I completely AGREE with 4Kingdoms.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 07:38 AM)ImFreeman Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 11:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: I have to be more certain of what is happening before I do anything to the script. Right now the only thing I know for certain is, it's doing something that requires a huge amount of energy. I will have to use it every night when I sleep for a while and see if the effects remain constant or if they change in either direction.

When you are sick, the best course of action is to rest and eat light easy to digest meals.

Eating a lot of protein/fat like you did, would put a heavy load on the digestive system and rob your body of a lot of energy that should be going to the immune system.

Every time i eat a heavy meal i want to sleep. So how do you known it's the program or what you ate that is making you sleepy?

Maybe you should change not the amount of food but the type. Keep on easy to digest soups, grilled lean chicken and rice, etc.

I started off not thinking I was sick. The program brought out a latent but minor sore throat my body had under control, but was using a lot of energy to deal with, which was apparent causing me to sleep a lot before I started using the program.

Then I ran the program overnight, and turned it off when I woke up. The sore throat wasn't finished being destroyed so it only had the stronger germs left, and it started making itself known. But all day long, I was starving because apparently, p3/4/5 is that powerful and it wasn't finished kicking this thing's butt, whether or not I was playing it.

So it demanded energy. But I'm on the ketogenic diet and carbs are out. Vegetables take 3x as long to eat and leave me hungry 3x faster than anything else. Since a keto friendly meal was not available, I focused on protein, because I knew I needed a lot of energy for the program and what I had to do that day labor wise. I also wasn't home... so half the day I was eating what was available from someone else's pantry. Polite guests don't push it.

I was hardly sick enough to notice by the middle of the day, though, and certainly not sick enough to start in on chicken soup - which I did not have anyway.

I've only been tired before the program, or while running the hybrid track.

Writing this on my phone, and can't see well up close with contacts, so forgive any oddities.

[Edited for oddity correction.]