Subliminal Talk
Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey (/Thread-Aventus-s-E2-DMSI-V3-0-1-journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Aventus's Path to Achieving His Potential - Aventus45 - 11-18-2016

After chilling out, I went to an event that had a couple of aspiring artists who sang the stuff they wrote. After the event, I kind hovered around them for a bit because I was nervous about talking to the girl artist. Worked up the courage to talk to her and git her handle and a picture. That picture turned out to be blurry because I was shaking like crazy so my mind said " you walk in there and get another damn picture" as another challenge to myself. So I did...by hovering for a few seconds, and finally asking her again. Awks but the resulting confidence boost was worth it.

Crashed by the church I volunteer at. Connected really well with my friends there. Banter was noticeably better. It helps to have something funny to comment about.

One Korean Gospel singer that I found cute walked by and sang with that voice of hers. I suddenly asked her why don't she create a YouTube account and make covers. She entertained the idea. I mentioned SoundCloud and she said she secretly had one but never told anybody about it. She looked at me as if she needed moral support for that decision. Gave her two thumbs up.

Later on, I asked her for it and she's replied she didn't have anything on it. She was in the middle of her Korean pack of dudes too. They kinda snickered but whatever. I want to snipe her hard cause it be interesting to see a Korean Christian girl would react to DMSI given the two big factors of conservatism.

All if this seems simple to other people but I felt like small victories to me. It's starting to feel fun to me.

RE: Aventus's Path to Achieving His Potential - Aventus45 - 11-21-2016

Today's productivity started a little late but the quality of my productivity skyrocketed. I'm playing the sub as I'm doing work so that might be something. I usually get super distracted but today seemed a bit different.

Noticed Im not wallowing in my s*** as much as yesterday. Nice change

RE: Aventus's Path to Achieving His Potential - Aventus45 - 11-27-2016

Casually waiting for V3.0.1.

Yesterday, I was talking with a Hispanic girl.in my workplace. She's pretty young and she already has a kid. During the course did the conversation, when it was just the two of us, it went from 0-60 when she said he doctor fixed her p***y after her pregnancy. Something about tightness. Okay......
Brain:
Workplace? Yes
Banter/physical flirting modules: disengaged
Default mode:potato mode...
Dammit brain

Same workplace as the Asian girl too. Whom I still believe was a manifestation from 2.4 because of how easy it was to steer it to the DMSI's goal. Still messed that up thoughSad

DMSI v3.0.1 - Aventus45 - 12-01-2016

Day 0

Downloading DMSI V3.0.1-A.

RE: Aventus's Path to Achieving His Potential - Aventus45 - 12-01-2016

Pre-dmsi

Was talking to a friend if my about my experiences as a freshman in high school, an interesting and dark time. When I finished I told her "you better not tell anyone" and placed my finger on her lips. Previous interactions throughout the week never included physical touch. It's a good sign for what's to come because when I don't care as much, I tended to be more natural on the physical touch side of flirting. It seems more natural to me.

RE: Aventus's Path to Achieving His Potential - Aventus45 - 12-02-2016

Day 1
After much technical difficulties with the hybrid track, I decided to just run 3 straight loops of ultrasonic. I started this run of by doing more loops than recommended. I wonder what might happen externally but I'm drained as all hell.

RE: Aventus's Path to Achieving His Potential - Shannon - 12-02-2016

So you're running more loops than recommended and doing DMSI alongside AM6?

(12-02-2016, 03:50 AM)Shannon Wrote: So you're running more loops than recommended and doing DMSI alongside AM6?

Nope. Just DMSI

RE: Aventus's Path to Achieving His Potential - Shannon - 12-02-2016

(12-02-2016, 03:53 AM)Aventus45 Wrote:
(12-02-2016, 03:50 AM)Shannon Wrote: So you're running more loops than recommended and doing DMSI alongside AM6?

Nope. Just DMSI

Really should follow the specified number of loops. It's not recommended... those are specific instructions. That is where and how you will get the results.

(12-02-2016, 04:14 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-02-2016, 03:53 AM)Aventus45 Wrote:

Nope. Just DMSI

Really should follow the specified number of loops. It's not recommended... those are specific instructions. That is where and how you will get the results.

Well I woke up listening to the third loop of hybrid but an hour and a half passed in real time. Not exactly accurate but I'll try harder to stay consistent.

Feeling the consequences of my actions. After getting nuked with DMSI V3.0.1 I felt extremely tired and having some subtle forms of resistance. I'm feeling like I am a piece of s***.

Day 1

Added grease to the wheel and it starting to move better. I am usually not a fan of straight talking to people. I prefer to be doing an activity but there really isnt much to do in church. I faced it and I started talking to the people around me.

First was the Korean Christian Girl. we talked for a bit and she invited me to go to this show with her and a mutual friend in 2 weeks. That means there are 2 weeks for my aura to power up. I really want to see how she reacts to the aura by day 15.

RE: Aventus's Path to Achieving His Potential - Vincent_Vega - 12-02-2016

I guess you already knew the korean girl before?

(12-02-2016, 03:08 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: I guess you already knew the korean girl before?

Yup