Subliminal Talk
Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey (/Thread-Aventus-s-E2-DMSI-V3-0-1-journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Aventus's Path to Achieving His Potential - Aventus45 - 11-14-2016

(11-13-2016, 07:09 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: Was this the Asian girl that you wrote about in one of your earlier posts?

I had an old girlfriend of mine who once told me that all women are like cats, they are capricious by nature. I had to agree with her.

I would say to broach women with the idea of it being casual unless or until you feel like you want it to grow into something more serious. Sort of like the try and buy model.

This way, if it's hot and heavy you end up having sex. If it goes anywhere beyond that first night of sex, you can guide it on your terms.

Up until a man has sex with a woman, she generally has the power. After a man has had sex, the power is more in the mans hand.

Anyway, don't let this event get you down. Just learn from it and move on. Life will always give you other opportunities, it's up to you to seize them...

Onward and Upward Aventus... Onward and upward...

Yeah. Painful lessons but I'll keep them in mind. Funny enough I described her as a cat too. If DMSI can manifest more of those nights the US please sign me up lol.

RE: Aventus's Path to Achieving His Potential - Aventus45 - 11-14-2016

Day 20

Still feel like crap but it has lessened to a degree because i have been slamming Ashwagandha down my throat. Despite the numerous benefits of this herb, the habit itself is worrying. It helps me have a clear enough head to process things in a rational way as well as starve off the shitty feelings. I dont know why I'm so affected maybe because I literally having emotional withdrawal?

Edit: E2 might be bringing something dark out of me to heal.

RE: Aventus's Path to Achieving His Potential - Aventus45 - 11-15-2016

Day 21
Nopmo day 1

Listened to E2 for 10 hours while sleeping, sometime during the night I literally had the thought "What if the things you are looking for, the feelings of love, affection, etc can be found internally instead of externally?" My mind was blown lol. Next step is how to supply the same emotions and become self-sufficient in this regard. "high off my own supply" HA!

RE: Aventus's Path to Achieving His Potential - Aventus45 - 11-15-2016

Hung out with a dude in my class, we can talk about everything. We start class off by telling a story and I told him about Friday. Later we hung out and I found out he was in the red pill for a time and that messed him up. He's a cool person to talk to. Entirely didn't expect him to hangout after the class.

RE: Aventus's Path to Achieving His Potential - Aventus45 - 11-16-2016

Day 22
Felt noticeably easier to reframe experiences from a needy perspective to something that is more grateful and appreciative. Puts a smile to my face.

Was re-reading the E2 product page and I realized I'm actually executing the script LOL. It's funny that I should think that because of how mainstream media shuns this type of stuff but it quite literally is akin to plugging in a trainer for the game called life. Certainly adds more to feeling awesome.

E2 is an addicting sub.

RE: Aventus's Path to Achieving His Potential - Aventus45 - 11-17-2016

Day 23

Forgot to dose ashwagandha today so no mild boost in energy but felt fine.

Started meditating throughout the day, felt a subtle form of zen mixed with drive. Cool except for the latter part of the day when the back of my head kept telling me to "surrender". I dont know what im surrendering to but its something to note.

RE: Aventus's Path to Achieving His Potential - Breeze - 11-18-2016

(11-17-2016, 06:55 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: Day 23

Started meditating throughout the day, felt a subtle form of zen mixed with drive. Cool except for the latter part of the day when the back of my head kept telling me to "surrender". I dont know what im surrendering to but its something to note.

I was interested in Ashwagandha. It's easily available here, thankfully. What does it do for you?

RE: Aventus's Path to Achieving His Potential - Aventus45 - 11-18-2016

Stopped E2 to try V3.0.1

If it wasn't for all the exciting tech in DMSI I wouldn't have switched. E2 made me feel motivated and driven to do things. Incidences that would have driven me crazy for at least 2 weeks to a month was processed and mostly let go of in a week. It's a powerful sub no doubt about that.

Also found out what I was supposed to surrender. It was the feelings of confusion, anger, and hate that was boiling up in the background. when I let that go, a tightness in my chest dissolved and I felt quite a bit better.

(11-18-2016, 05:29 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote:
(11-17-2016, 06:55 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: Day 23

I was interested in Ashwagandha. It's easily available here, thankfully. What does it do for you?
https://examine.com/supplements/ashwagandha/
I went on it for a bit and I gives me a boost in energy while keeping my mood stable.

Don't feel like I'm ready for v3.0.1. one off thought fucked with my head for a bit.

RE: Aventus's Path to Achieving His Potential - wolverine_i_am - 11-18-2016

Why not ready?

(11-18-2016, 01:53 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Why not ready?

Mostly me thinking I should deal with other things first before dealing with the topic of sex. Perhaps the fear of getting too attached too quickly and messing myself up if anything. If I remember correctly, v3.0.1 does have healing so that's some reassurance.
Edit: that's why I'm on the fence between DMSI and AM6 recently.

RE: Aventus's Path to Achieving His Potential - wolverine_i_am - 11-18-2016

I'd say use the healing version of 3.0.1. I think when it's out and everyone's on it, you'll find it impossible to avoid hahaha.

(11-18-2016, 02:08 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: I'd say use the healing version of 3.0.1. I think when it's out and everyone's on it, you'll find it impossible to avoid hahaha.

I really want to see how powerful P5 is going to be, as well as the aura changing the perception of the user. If it works as advertised then my workplace and club times are going to be a massive clusterf**k. Entertaining but a massive clusterf**k.