Subliminal Talk
Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey (/Thread-Aventus-s-E2-DMSI-V3-0-1-journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - CatMan - 02-08-2017

Could also be fear and deservedness issues of being with such a hot girl, masquerading as "morality". I've had the same garbage pop up into my head, SOUNDS plausible to me at the time, only long long after do I realise it was a clever trick by my mind.

Please don't make the same mistake I did. She's my type too, lmao, I can live vicariously through you and you can tell the great tale of you making good! Haha.

Regardless, you do seem to be getting some benefit out of the program to attract the interest of such a girl, I'll tell you that. I know all too well of their nanosecond attention spans with guys and armies of orbiters...trust me I know. So to get this kind of reaction from her, obviously DMSI is doing something for you. And with my type of girl? Whew, good for you man, way to go. Maybe someday I can get the same kind of real world results, we'll see.

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Aventus45 - 02-14-2017

I was talking to C about how none of my relationships or encounters I had with women seem to work out. I realized that there was still a quite a significant amount of hatred that I have with women and it explains why I fell for her so hard.

As I was talking to her, a burst of emotions shot up from my chest and taken over me. A shade of self-awareness emerged and I realized that if I keep repeating the narrative then I will keep getting what I have.

I fought the resistance to not get out of my comfort zone and exposing myself to new experiences such as shadowing people and applying to leadership positions. I applied to shadow a girl who essentially was the designated photographer for an asian cultural club.

In this one members meeting for this club, this fat middle eastern girl entered and she sat behind me and counldnt stop glancing at me. The moda kicked in and I was focused on taking pictures for the events. Throughout the event she was just glancing and staring at me as i was taking event photos. Later towards the end of the event, I did my ninja infiltration stuff and sneaked into her field of vision as the president was doing a Q&A session with a small group. The she looked at me with wide eyes and a shocked or confused facial espression. Then, she quickly and covertly trying to pull her shirt down to her crotch Bing a target struck Lol

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Aventus45 - 02-17-2017

The strangest zombie dream started with me and my best fend buying mentos for school. Then we went to school and was running around the halls looking after kids like it's my first job. Then I ran into my best friend when he was looking for a kid. We find two dead kids by a doorway and a ghost of one. I ran fuck away and it blocked all the routes. So I had the bright idea of using the mentos to escape because my best friend gave me the bright idea. I escaped and went back for him. I see a cop examining the dead bodies and a wall. I decide to use the mentos again to dissolve the barrier. What can of it was a girl who as sitting on in a chair. She can after is and killed the police officer. I took the officers gun and shot at her with the entire mag. The entire time, I was transitioning between hell and reality using the mentos. All she did was laugh and continue to come at me. My best friend told me to use the mentos and I did. This time I turned into a mindless zombie and instead of helping he tried to finish me off. I snapped out of it some how when the girl killed him with the weapon he wanted to use on me.

And it seems that modafinil counters voodoo's negative effects