Subliminal Talk
Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey (/Thread-Aventus-s-E2-DMSI-V3-0-1-journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - eternity - 01-13-2017

Part 2: The Sexventus Rises

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Aventus45 - 01-13-2017

Day 41

Annnnd it is the morning.... Did anything else change? Well yes the fact that my dick was in a better shape to get hard. So we did some more of the dirty. I actually felt the warm embrace around my shaft.....and became soft again. So now im not quite sure whats going on.

After that, we slept some more, cuddled, I got straddled etc. Time to face the music with my parents because I had to pull favors with my sister again.

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Shannon - 01-13-2017

Always steps forward. You will grow past whatever is making this a challenge for you. Make sure she knows how much you appreciate her help doing so.

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Aventus45 - 01-13-2017

(01-13-2017, 09:27 AM)Shannon Wrote: Always steps forward. You will grow past whatever is making this a challenge for you. Make sure she knows how much you appreciate her help doing so.

It's only the beginning it seems. Who know where it leads with DMSI. I show appreciation to her my way and on my terms.

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - kalmah0804 - 01-13-2017

Goddamn, congrats bro, that's a major life accomplishment that I'm hoping I'm inching towards, as well.

Seeing your immediate success on B after a full month or so on A makes me really want to switch to B, but I know that given my current zone of depressive resistance on A, I should probably just keep on chugging along with that :/

Congrats again, man, you made me super jealous (but I'm happy for you, of course)!

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - dissonance - 01-13-2017

Are you doing Version A or B for 3.01?

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Aventus45 - 01-14-2017

(01-13-2017, 11:19 PM)dissonance Wrote: Are you doing Version A or B for 3.01?

I just switched to A.

Day 41

Started the day off by being cut off from one of my friends and potentially another. One of the female friends found out about what me and C did. As well as C's situation. She just sent me a scathing text as well as blocking me on social media. Note I potentially lost my close friend as well because he is the one who told her. I'm not sure of his intentions anymore.

Now the worry is whether or not she starts spreading rumors or anything of that sort around the college. At this point I'm taking responsibility of the consequences of my actions. Besides societal shame, what else can there be?

Edit: had a dream about humans vs robotics going to war with each other. It could be that the machines is the subs bombarding my head. And my mind is the humans. Oddly enough, eating food is a sort of declaration of war.

Well this is a first for me, a friend of mine cut me off because she is sick of how my actions now contridicts the old belief systems. In the span of E2, when I was dark and moody, to DMSI v3.0.1, where I had a drastic change and became more hedonistic in nature.

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - FREAK4LIFE - 01-14-2017

(01-14-2017, 07:04 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: Well this is a first for me, a friend of mine cut me off because she is sick of how my actions now contridicts the old belief systems. In the span of E2, when I was dark and moody, to DMSI v3.0.1, where I had a drastic change and became more hedonistic in nature.

Increase whatever you are doing.

Dont let ANYBODY stop your shine!

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Shannon - 01-14-2017

As you change, you change who you are in tune with. As you change who you are in tune with, you change who is in your life.

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - chaosvrgn - 01-14-2017

(01-14-2017, 04:33 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: Day 41

Started the day off by being cut off from one of my friends and potentially another. One of the female friends found out about what me and C did. As well as C's situation. She just sent me a scathing text as well as blocking me on social media. Note I potentially lost my close friend as well because he is the one who told her. I'm not sure of his intentions anymore.

Now the worry is whether or not she starts spreading rumors or anything of that sort around the college. At this point I'm taking responsibility of the consequences of my actions. Besides societal shame, what else can there be?

Edit: had a dream about humans vs robotics going to war with each other. It could be that the machines is the subs bombarding my head. And my mind is the humans. Oddly enough, eating food is a sort of declaration of war.

You know exactly what his intentions are. You're just experiencing a state a grief at the betrayal at the hands of your trusted ally and it's making you unwilling to do what your gut is telling you to do.

Be safe while walking among those wolves, brother.

The lines are connecting and I'm continuously realizing my awareness is shit. My close friend was extremely jealous about my situation with C. It's a possibility or I'm over thinking things.

He has never had any good experiences with women as well as being the type of skeptic that dismisses everything I tip, book, advice I give him. On the day of the fucking, we were walking home. He was talking about it and then compared himself to me. After the whole thing, I texted him asking if he wanted to chill and he immediately said if it so that I would brag.

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Have at ye - 01-14-2017

Happens.

Friendship, as most - if not all - things in life, truly works only if it's a win-win for both parties.