Subliminal Talk
Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey (/Thread-Aventus-s-E2-DMSI-V3-0-1-journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Aventus45 - 12-16-2016

Day 15
B day 2

Don't feel resistance right now but I do feel a desire to run it for another 2 loops. It's against the optimal loops but I would be glad to have your insight on the desire to run the sub for more than the recommended loops

Went to a jazz club with a beautiful black friend I met a couple of months ago.

I went to meetup with her. First thing I noticed is she dressed up. Semi tight dress that hugged her curves in all the right ways.

So we went to the jazz club and I was making conversation with her. I thought it was weird that DMSI wasn't firing, as in the whole NS and the whole shebang. She's normal and body language is reserved.

First jazz set, I decided to get things going on my end by using a little visualization. I got myself into a little horniness while still enjoying the show. I also instinctually felt an energy field and consiously tried to push it out like aura on manual broadcast mode.

During intermission, the banter and kino started kicking in. I start talking about random topics while having my arm around her. she didn't seem to mind so I started using that arm and brushed her arm up and down as I'm bantering. Her body language looked a bit closed off (hands on her bag in front of her with her hand folded together) but she is laughing and smiling too. I told her to come in closer for some made up reason. She moved closer on my command.

Second set begins, I cracked more jokes but this time there was a sexual undertone laced in the banter:

Me: I really like the slow parts of jazz because it's so smooth and suave. It's like baby making music. Music you would get down and dirty with. You totally agree.
Her: -laugh/giggle and agrees-

Her body language doesn't change but her hands were sutblely closer to to my side.

After the end, I wanted to go at it but the logistics stopped me from doing so. She lived with her parents at the other side of the city as well as I. Would have done it in the church if it wasn't for the two people, who are very close to the pastor, live in the church.

We went to that church and just started talking. I was on the sofa with extremely relaxed and spread out. She sat next to me and placed her head on my arm. I took it as a sign and I moved closer to her. We just started talking and when she said something sad I asked:

Me: sounds like you need a hug.
Her:maybe
Me: maybe? Yes? No?
Her:-giggles- yes

So yeah. Didn't smash tonight but I did invite her to an drink at my friend's place next week. It would be more conducive to sex if anything.

Things to note:

-I haven't been able to shoot banter and touch a girl since the green haired girl at my workplace. It isn't as strong as the time with my first girlfriend nor with the classmate.

- banter and touch is natural to me and I'm glad it was almost automatic before I started drinking. Drinking smoothed it out a bit.

-felt energy around my chest and consiously decided to project the energy field around me.

Edit: she has a boyfriend. Treading carefully
Edit 2: might be DMSI

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Shannon - 12-16-2016

The program is designed to take into account variables like the boyfriend you don;t know about, which may be why the sniper wasn't warming up automatically.

(12-16-2016, 09:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: The program is designed to take into account variables like the boyfriend you don;t know about, which may be why the sniper wasn't warming up automatically.

I am still apprehensive about that subject so I can see that.

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Aventus45 - 12-17-2016

Day 16
B day 3

I was thinking about escalating with my female friend and then this block came up. I realized that my trust time escalating towards sex with my first girlfriend didn't workout well as well as her subsequent distancing of herself from me following that is potentially one of the things that messed me up.

Edit: looks like it's time for me to get he--- oh wait

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - eternity - 12-17-2016

(12-17-2016, 11:30 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: Day 16
B day 3

I was thinking about escalating with my female friend and then this block came up. I realized that my trust time escalating towards sex with my first girlfriend didn't workout well as well as her subsequent distancing of herself from me following that is potentially one of the things that messed me up.

were you going to say "healing"? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(12-17-2016, 11:57 AM)eternity Wrote:
(12-17-2016, 11:30 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: Day 16
B day 3

were you going to say "healing"? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Yup haha

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - RTBoss - 12-17-2016

(12-16-2016, 09:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: The program is designed to take into account variables like the boyfriend you don;t know about, which may be why the sniper wasn't warming up automatically.

Can you expound upon this?

If you are/become aware of a partner - and it isn't a problem or is even something you want - does that then increase the sniper effect?

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Shannon - 12-17-2016

(12-17-2016, 05:18 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

If you are/become aware of a partner - and it isn't a problem or is even something you want - does that then increase the sniper effect?

The sniper currently (as of 3.0.1) takes advantage of knowledge and channels of knowledge that you do not have conscious access to. It triggers and fires according to many variables, some of which are things you cannot possibly know consciously.

For example, if a woman is engaged and you don't know that, but having sex with her under those circumstances would be against your morals, you will degrade the effect of the sniper and lessen its effectiveness on her, even if she is intent on keeping it a secret from you so you can have sex. If on the other hand, you could not care less, then it will have no effect.

But, things like this are being taken into account, even when you don't know about them consciously.

(12-17-2016, 05:27 PM)Shannon Wrote:

The sniper currently (as of 3.0.1) takes advantage of knowledge and channels of knowledge that you do not have conscious access to. It triggers and fires according to many variables, some of which are things you cannot possibly know consciously.

For example, if a woman is engaged and you don't know that, but having sex with her under those circumstances would be against your morals, you will degrade the effect of the sniper and lessen its effectiveness on her. If on the other hand, you could not care less, then it will have no effect.

But, things like this are being taken into account, even when you don't know about them consciously.

Is it possible to add consious decision into the mix. Like say I consiously decide that to not care about age (as long as it's legal of course). Will it have the desired effect of adding to the sniper's trigger?

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Shannon - 12-17-2016

(12-17-2016, 05:32 PM)Aventus45 Wrote:
(12-17-2016, 05:27 PM)Shannon Wrote:

For example, if a woman is engaged and you don't know that, but having sex with her under those circumstances would be against your morals, you will degrade the effect of the sniper and lessen its effectiveness on her. If on the other hand, you could not care less, then it will have no effect.

Is it possible to add consious decision into the mix. Like say I consiously decide that to not care about age (as long as it's legal of course). Will it have the desired effect of adding to the sniper's trigger?

Yes. And it's already in there.

I was messaging a friend of mine and she's just emotionally vomiting to me about her issues. She has no self-respect for herself and shoddy self-esteem. it got to the point where I even got repulsed. Hardcore turnoff. also reminds me of my darker days...

Edit: currently questioning why I'm entertaining the negativity.

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - eternity - 12-17-2016

(12-17-2016, 08:54 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: Edit: currently questioning why I'm entertaining the negativity.

I A ALWAYS do this during resistance. Pay attention to the theme of the negativity though. You may gain some insight

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Aventus45 - 12-18-2016

Day 17
B day 4

-I'm starting to realize my resistance is doubt my IOIs or results. Is it really DMSI at work? Or it just happens to be something else?

- Asian coworker sat in front of me towards the left of me in a way that seems like a butt display. Her upper body leans to the left of the seat while her butt is to the far right to the exposed parts of the swivel chair. She would turn and face me on occasion but never looked at me in the eyes.

-Been talking to the older Korean girl. I recently got her number on Thursday and I have been talking to her for a bit. She thinks I'm like a little brother. While I am interested in her, I'm not needy about it. It would be a good to see if she would change her demeanor with repeated interactions. It would test the aura and how if it can change her perception of me and all associated modules as well as test chao's pheromones theory.

Edit 1: the auto self training module, responsible for training the subconscious to achieve the goal, seems to be manifesting in my daydreams. Coupled with the NS module, it's like it is training me on how to be better at the way I flirt, though touch and ADD nonsense.