Subliminal Talk
Healing my sexuality with SM3 (The Wake of Freyr) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Healing my sexuality with SM3 (The Wake of Freyr) (/Thread-Healing-my-sexuality-with-SM3-The-Wake-of-Freyr)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Healing my sexuality with SM3 (The Wake of Freyr) - Darkness - 10-23-2016

It will dry you out emotionally so hang in there this sub is no joke.

RE: Healing my sexuality with SM3 (The Wake of Freyr) - Benjamin - 10-23-2016

I guess WM 'softened' me a bit. But when it was 'on' there was way more girls responding really well to me, way more girls wanting to hook up with me (though alot of them were too far away) and such compared to AM.

But then strangely, I watched a video of myself during AM and *I* like how I was then way more than a video of myself during WM. But somehow girls responded way, way better on WM and I was with more girls.

RE: Healing my sexuality with SM3 (The Wake of Freyr) - Frosted - 10-23-2016

Yes, same here Ben. I liked myself way more on AM6 than on WM2 even though I had become a lot more comfortable with myself after WM2.

RE: Healing my sexuality with SM3 (The Wake of Freyr) - Voytek - 10-24-2016

(10-23-2016, 07:13 PM)Darkness Wrote: It will dry you out emotionally so hang in there this sub is no joke.

Actually, for now I feel much more than during my AM6 ride but it`s just the beginning and I`m going to see how SM3 will work on me in this matter.

During AM6 training I felt a little resent towads women and perceived them as little sexual toys a bit and now I`m starting to feel positive emotions towards them, actually, I reminded myself that I really love them.

RE: Healing my sexuality with SM3 (The Wake of Freyr) - Dr. Strangelove - 10-24-2016

(10-24-2016, 05:06 AM)Voytek Wrote: During AM6 training I felt a little resent towads women and perceived them as little sexual toys a bit and now I`m starting to feel positive emotions towards them, actually, I reminded myself that I really love them.

Amen brother Big Grin

[Image: bill-cosby.gif]

RE: Healing my sexuality with SM3 (The Wake of Freyr) - CatMan - 10-27-2016

(10-24-2016, 06:06 AM)Barba Wrote:
(10-24-2016, 05:06 AM)Voytek Wrote: During AM6 training I felt a little resent towads women and perceived them as little sexual toys a bit and now I`m starting to feel positive emotions towards them, actually, I reminded myself that I really love them.

Amen brother Big Grin

[Image: bill-cosby.gif]

LOL!!

That post reminds me of this post:

(09-14-2016, 01:51 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 12:48 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: EDIT: SKIPDIDDLYBOOPBOOP

I read that in Bill Cosby's voice.

RE: Healing my sexuality with SM3 (The Wake of Freyr) - Dr. Strangelove - 10-27-2016

If we could capture his thoughts, who knows what we may learn Big Grin
I'm thinking he's agreeing with Voytek. As I do too.

RE: Healing my sexuality with SM3 (The Wake of Freyr) - bits - 12-27-2016

friendly bump Smile

How's it going Voytek?

RE: Healing my sexuality with SM3 (The Wake of Freyr) - Darkness - 12-28-2016

Another one

RE: Healing my sexuality with SM3 (The Wake of Freyr) - Voytek - 01-03-2017

Well, if you`re asking me about `the results`, I must admit that I`m still a 100% virgin. Wink

A sexual energy is very high and many women find me sexually attractive right of the bat but I don`t have a place to deal with their desires so I simply ignore them. I consider whole this run as a sexual healing and a preparation for becoming a sex magnet during next run (or runs). For now, it`s very important for me that it`s making me a far more positive person and it`s improving my level of maturity which is, in my opinion, the best feaure of AM6 and SM3.

A couple days ago some girl approached me at a party and after five minutes she told me that it was very strange that she felt instant attraction towards me and she was ready to kiss me but I didn`t make a move. IDGAF about so silly things. I knew that I didn`t have the place and kissing solely is good for kids.

The good thing is that I`m very goal oriented and I work hard to improve my language skills every day. I stop learning English at C1 and only listening to radio now, but I`m hitting on C1 for my Spanish and B1 for my Swedish.

I`m planning to go to Sweden to master the language and than come back to Poland and get a job where I`ll be earning a lot of money thanks to my language skills. So, for now improving my life quality is my priority.

RE: Healing my sexuality with SM3 (The Wake of Freyr) - bits - 01-03-2017

thanks for the update, glad it's going well for you and pushing you forward in life Wink

RE: Healing my sexuality with SM3 (The Wake of Freyr) - Benjamin - 01-03-2017

Quote:A couple days ago some girl approached me at a party and after five minutes she told me that it was very strange that she felt instant attraction towards me and she was ready to kiss me but I didn`t make a move. IDGAF about so silly things. I knew that I didn`t have the place and kissing solely is good for kids

It sounds like you have some crazy messed up beliefs about this. I'm not asking this to be a bastard but do you have a low sex drive?

"Kissing is just for kids" is a crazy rationalization that makes no sense at all.

(01-03-2017, 03:26 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:A couple days ago some girl approached me at a party and after five minutes she told me that it was very strange that she felt instant attraction towards me and she was ready to kiss me but I didn`t make a move. IDGAF about so silly things. I knew that I didn`t have the place and kissing solely is good for kids

It sounds like you have some crazy messed up beliefs about this. I'm not asking this to be a bastard but do you have a low sex drive?

"Kissing is just for kids" is a crazy rationalization that makes no sense at all.

Yeah, my sex drive is low but I stopped doing `nasty things` two days ago to see how it`s going to be without using the little divine relieving trick.

I don`t know if it was a rationalization, it`s winter in Poland and the only one warm place would be her pussy. Smile Besides, if you have the abundance mindset you can easily let things like this go. But maybe it was just because of a low sex drive, I don`t know, actually, she made me wanting sex with her but not enough to `do her` lying in the snow.

(01-03-2017, 03:12 PM)bits Wrote: thanks for the update, glad it's going well for you and pushing you forward in life Wink

Thanks, mate. Smile