Subliminal Talk
DMSI v2.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI v2.5 (/Thread-DMSI-v2-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Steven - 11-16-2016

@SargeMaximus

Attraction, yes. While I'm not convinced it's attraction, men seem to be very buddy buddy with me. So I think there is something in there to get along with men even if you are heterosexual, at least I think so. Women generally give me IOIs, some more than others. I've seen dreamy looks and even mate guarding behaviors and female competition within the first conversation. And one more thing I'll post about in just a moment...

Shannon,

Here is some thing I've seen some women do within a few minutes of talking with me. Now I've not seen women do this before the DSMI v2.5 so this is a new behavior I'm noticing.

If they have long hair, they will pull it back really tight in a pony tail and then tie it up so it is off their neck. Now that's what women tend to do in the summer when it's hot and they want to keep their hair off their necks. So the only thing I can think of is that they are feeling warmed up when talking with me (or hot like they do in the summer), and they need to get their hair off their necks to cool off.

Your thoughts?

RE: DMSI v2.5 - RTBoss - 11-16-2016

(11-16-2016, 05:04 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

Here is some thing I've seen some women do within a few minutes of talking with me. Now I've not seen women do this before the DSMI v2.5 so this is a new behavior I'm noticing.

If they have long hair, they will pull it back really tight in a pony tail and then tie it up so it is off their neck. Now that's what women tend to do in the summer when it's hot and they want to keep their hair off their necks. So the only thing I can think of is that they are feeling warmed up when talking with me (or hot like they do in the summer), and they need to get their hair off their necks to cool off.

Your thoughts?

They're also using it as an excuse to stick their chest out. I'll see women I'm attracted to pull out their pony, just to redo it for the same reason.

@RTBoss

Yeh good point! Now that you mention it, they are also "displaying" their armpits, which I think is also supposed to be a sexual signal. Since their arms are in the air, is that also an "I surrender" gesture?

Great! Thanks for that, it got me thinking!

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Shannon - 11-16-2016

It could be heat, neck exposure, excuse to expose armpits, chest presentation, or just her putting her hair up. I would need more information to know.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Steven - 11-17-2016

Shannon,

Given that November 21 is approaching and I think you said you'd stop adding to DMSI v3.0.1 things by then (and I guess start building), when do you recommend we stop listening to v2.5?

Also how many on this list are currently in?

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-133860.html#pid133860

And also the "missing factor(s)"... any thoughts? (Comfort. And that celebrity plus familiarity addition is brilliant. Could there be more?)

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Shannon - 11-17-2016

(11-17-2016, 05:06 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

Given that November 21 is approaching and I think you said you'd stop adding to DMSI v3.0.1 things by then (and I guess start building), when do you recommend we stop listening to v2.5?

Also how many on this list are currently in?

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-133860.html#pid133860

And also the "missing factor(s)"... any thoughts? (Comfort. And that celebrity plus familiarity addition is brilliant. Could there be more?)

There have been a lot of changes, but the list you refer to is only a subset of the list I was working with when I posted the list, and it has grown significantly since then. I don't know specifically which ones have made it in yet because I'm not trying to keep track of the correlations between the modules and the list. But the list at the end of DMSI's script of what has changed is getting rather lengthy.

You'll want to stop using DMSI 2.5 between now and when I announce a freeze on script additions on the 21st.

I have identified a lot of "missing factors" in terms of getting the affected to act, and the user. Right now I am focused on getting the user to act, since without that, nothing else can work. Some really brilliant stuff going into 3.0.1 and MIR 2.1 right now. I think you'll appreciate how they make your whole life better with these new technologies.

Shannon,

I would appreciate your recommendation. If you were to recommend if it better to stop now or closer to the 21st, what would you recommend?

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Shannon - 11-17-2016

I would say that you would do best to stop 21 days or more before the release date if you have been using 2.5, and 15 days or more if 2.4.

Alright as things are winding down with v2.5, I think these are the effects that really stand out to me:

1) Men are acting buddy buddy with me rather than weird like they were in some of the other versions of DSMI. I have no idea why that might be.

2) I've become more picky about which women I'm interested in. That has been difficult for me because it's as though I've "given up options" but not really because there are always more options that show up.

3) I've changed my identity in that I'm actually starting to believe that perhaps Brad Pitt has nothing over me.

4) I'm convinced this version has had some sort of repelling effect on some women but I can only guess as to why that might be, which has been presented in previous posts.

5) The healing I think continued from v2.4 for about 2 weeks. Maybe a bit longer. But that P4 or whatever it was that did that was strong!

6) My relationships with people in general have been much better. With other versions of DMSI, there was sometimes contention and weirdness, like men acting jumpy around me.

7) My life has been easier.

8) I'm not interested in alcohol.

9) Whatever was healed from v2.4 I think has been solidified and stabilized, and maybe even continued or amplified.

10) I feel more inner peace, which I think means a lot of my inner conflicts (sexual or otherwise) have been healed.

11) I feel a sense of neutrality to women and sex, as though I could "take or leave" without distress or stress.

12) I feel almost no anger about anything.

13) I feel more emotionally balanced.

14) I don't feel a desire, want, or need to chase women.

15) It's easier for me to walk away from women who I think might cause me trouble.

Shannon,

Thank you for the recommendation. I will stop v2.5 now in preparation for v3.0.1

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Steven - 11-18-2016

Shannon,

I'm guessing that v3.0.1 will be unlike anything you've unleashed. Is there anything else you recommend we do to prepare for this? I don't know like make sure we get enough sleep while we wait for the release? Avoid alcohol? Make a list of what we want to accomplish from v3.0.1 or something like that? Take vitamins?

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Steven - 11-21-2016

Shannon,

I haven't listened to v2.5 for a few days and I've zero interest in women. Sure I still think they look appealing. Yet it's more of an intellectual understanding. I've got almost zero emotional investment in pursuing them, or wanting them, or sex with them. It's so weird!

It's as though if the hottest woman I knew showed up right now naked, I'd look at her and tell her to have a seat and I'd be with her in a minute because I'm in the middle of something. Neutrality about women to an extreme.

What is happening?

RE: DMSI v2.5 - SargeMaximus - 11-21-2016

(11-21-2016, 12:15 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

I haven't listened to v2.5 for a few days and I've zero interest in women. Sure I still think they look appealing. Yet it's more of an intellectual understanding. I've got almost zero emotional investment in pursuing them, or wanting them, or sex with them. It's so weird!

It's as though if the hottest woman I knew showed up right now naked, I'd look at her and tell her to have a seat and I'd be with her in a minute because I'm in the middle of something. Neutrality about women to an extreme.

What is happening?

I'm like this too, only it's creeping into everything. Mass apathy.