Subliminal Talk
DMSI v2.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI v2.5 (/Thread-DMSI-v2-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Steven - 11-07-2016

@RTBoss

I've wondered that about it being "too effective" sexually without added features such as comfort, or whatever else the missing piece(s) are.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - RTBoss - 11-07-2016

(11-07-2016, 04:57 PM)Steven Wrote: @RTBoss

I've wondered that about it being "too effective" sexually without added features such as comfort, or whatever else the missing piece(s) are.

Kinda sounds like he may have things figured out for the V3 series, based on his recent statements.

Shannon,

"change whatever past point of view/classification they had of you, to... "must ****, now and forever""

To paraphrase Chaosvrgn, "I think my ^&*% just exploded."

Talk about "repeatedly" and "mini fallout".

The reason I like this so much is that I'm not into ONS. If I have sex with a woman, it's because I'm thinking about doing so in the future as well. I think that's why when a woman may not fit my personality type, she ends up walking away (and sometimes at a random point) because if I'm not liking what I think she is like inside, I feel turned off and don't want to see her at all. For me it's ongoing or nothing.

@bits

All I can say is that based on everything I've read you posted, you are a very wise man.

Understanding people.

Knowledge about pheromones.

Knowing about women.

I'm quite amazed!

You also seem very emotionally balanced.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post. I really appreciate it!

I need time to think about it because I have the bias when someone treats me snarky... I usually assume the problem was me. So this shift in perspective, plus with the added "they think I'm out of their league" is very new to me.

Shannon,

PS Thank you for such thoughtful answers. I need time to process them.

Oh also, I think the P3 healing script process from v2.4 has nearly dissipated.

@bits

Thank you again for the thoughtful answers. I'm still processing this because the idea that someone would be rude if I'm very attractive to them... sure I get it but I'm still absorbing the idea I could be that attractive. And your solutions make sense.

How did you figure all this out about why women would be rude?

RE: DMSI v2.5 - bits - 11-07-2016

It's been several experiences that led me to that conclusion, the first was my own when I moved to another state in high school, lost weight, then moved back the next year and was more attractive. All the girls I knew and were on good terms with were suddenly cold and distant to me. At that point I didn't try to make sense of it but just moved on.

The next is my close friend since 3rd grade whos a really attractive guy, he has women flirting with him all the time but they try to put him down about tiny things. Not just teasing but full insults, even really attractive women will nitpick him over small things as if they're trying to knock him down a peg and he said it's been that way since middle school for him.

The other would be through pheromones, I do okay without them but with several of them the differences in reactions are noticeable. I've been experimenting with them since high school when I used scent of eros and alter ego. There are also different responses based on the pheromone mix used, if it's just a pure sexual i see a lot more negative reactions and women who already know me jet off as soon as I get near as a form of avoidance. When it's a more balanced mixed I don't see the rudeness but I still see the distant and closed off behavior but at least they don't run off.

Finally I used to work for a pickup company and spent a lot of times in clubs, often times guys would get frustrated and say "screw it i'm going dumpster diving" aka going after ugly girls for easy sex - it works when women are drunk but when sober uglier women responded worse than the more attractive women.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - chaosvrgn - 11-07-2016

To be more exact.

It's not that they're being rude because you're attractive. It's because they pegged you as a beta in the past, and subconsciously, they don't like that you've suddenly increased in value. So, they're trying to "put you back in your place." It's basically beta shaming. "Who the hell are you to suddenly not be a beta?!"

Killing them with kindness isn't necessarily the answer unless you're doing it in a non-reactive, almost sarcastic manner. Ignoring the shit out of them unless they force you to react is. If you have to interact with them and they're acting rude, act disgusted, roll your eyes, chuckle and walk away. Or, smirk at them. The way you'd treat a petulant child. That confirms your value above them.

@chaosvrgn

I know what you're talking about. I prefer to be kind at first. But you are right, sending those dual messages can work.

But yes, it goes back to what @bits said about trying to knock you down a peg. It's like women are engaged in a power/status battle with you. They award themselves points in their own head by evoking emotions from you and/or lowering your status (out framing you, putting you down, saying something that you just don't get, etc.). One upmanship at a verbal and emotional level.

I also find just being or appearing uneffected or unimpressed works. I discovered it by accident when in high school. Since I didn't know what was going on, I just listened and eventually she would get exhausted and mad because I looked so calm, then she gave up. I didn't realize that I had "won" I was just glad it was over.

Also, thank you for such thoughtful answers. They are often very sobering when I get annoyed at things.

@bits

Somehow I wondered if you were an undercover PUA. No surprise that you said you used to work for such a company.

Your experiences make sense. I have noticed a number of what you have, but I didn't put the pieces together because I still get stuck in the "I can't be that attractive" mind set. (More healing needed, I think.)

I've noticed that running off, too! I was wearing a formula earlier this year and I noticed how women would talk with me and then randomly leave. WTF?! Then I realized they were turned on and needed to cool off. Some would even excuse themselves to the restrooms.

Thank you for being so open and honest!

I think I'll post a thank you here.

Thank you to Shannon, Catman, NCbeareatingman, Maxx55, Chaosvrgn, and Bits.

I appreciate reading your posts. Often they have given me perspective when I lose my balanced perspective about things.

A thank you also to SargeMaximus because there have been a number of times I've read your posts and it gets me thinking in directions I would not have otherwise because you think so differently than me.

Thank you for posting and keep on doing so!

RE: DMSI v2.5 - Benjamin - 11-07-2016

'Killing them with kindness' definately isn't the answer. That would make sense if you think that's effective that you've ended up in the friendzone.

If they are being bitches they don't deserve your kindness.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - CatMan - 11-07-2016

(11-07-2016, 10:03 PM)Benjamin Wrote: 'Killing them with kindness' definately isn't the answer. That would make sense if you think that's effective that you've ended up in the friendzone.

You misunderstood me.

When I say that, I'm not talking about being a doormat. It isn't binary, be a doormat, or be an asshole. There's a ton of wiggle room in between, especially for a high value guy that will sometimes attract girls that won't understand really what they're dealing with. And if they are insecure due to being attracted to you and bringing out insecurities inside themselves, they can show it acting this way or by doing a "test" to see if you're the real deal as women naturally do, to separate the men from the boys. I'm simply talking about when you can clearly sense some insecurity in a girl, she isn't a bitch, just insecure/awkward and acts this way or testing you. You can feel the difference in situations. Being approachable, genuine, kind to them quickly lets them know you're not arrogant or thinking you're above them, you're able to connect with, there isn't a reason to be insecure, and boom you're past it.

It's very effective. This kind of thing rarely happens to me though, because I consciously make sure as much as possible not to put out an arrogant "I'm better than you" vibe. But every time it has popped up due to a girl's insecurity, I've quickly turned it around acting fast with social calibration like this.

RE: DMSI v2.5 - bits - 11-07-2016

(11-07-2016, 10:17 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(11-07-2016, 10:03 PM)Benjamin Wrote: 'Killing them with kindness' definately isn't the answer. That would make sense if you think that's effective that you've ended up in the friendzone.

You misunderstood me.

When I say that, I'm not talking about being a doormat. It isn't binary, be a doormat, or be an asshole. There's a ton of wiggle room in between, especially for a high value guy that will sometimes attract girls that won't understand really what they're dealing with. And if they are insecure due to being attracted to you and bringing out insecurities inside themselves, they can show it acting this way or by doing a "test" to see if you're the real deal as women naturally do, to separate the men from the boys. I'm simply talking about when you can clearly sense some insecurity in a girl, she isn't a bitch, just insecure/awkward and acts this way or testing you. You can feel the difference in situations. Being approachable, genuine, kind to them quickly lets them know you're not arrogant or thinking you're above them, you're able to connect with, there isn't a reason to be insecure, and boom you're past it.

It's very effective. This kind of thing rarely happens to me though, because I consciously make sure as much as possible not to put out an arrogant "I'm better than you" vibe. But every time it has popped up due to a girl's insecurity, I've quickly turned it around acting fast with social calibration like this.

Spot on.