Subliminal Talk
DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 (/Thread-DMSI-is-in-Testing-Status-v2-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - DisneylandUSA - 10-16-2016

George Clooney. Tongue

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 09:29 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Wow. A 50 y.o. guy getting ioi's from 18 year olds. Awesome. Smile

Back in the day when I was 17 y/o, I used to work at a 60 min photo lab. These two grandmothers walked in and they requested a "negative" be made of this photograph of two young women in the photo.

Trying to get laid and hoping to be introduced... I said, "Your granddaughters are beautiful!" They laughed and told me that the women in the photo was them when they were younger.

After they walked out... I said aloud to myself, "Wow!! What TIME can do to your looks!!" My boss said, "It's not time, it's how you take care of yourself and what you put into your body... that's what ages you!!"

From that encounter I've taken care of myself and watch what I eat. I easily pass for a man in his 30's. People are shocked when I tell them I'm 50 or I tell them I've been working at the same place for 30 years. I usually get asked to see my driver's license so they can verify my birthday.

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - Benjamin - 10-16-2016

That's awesome, you've really done something right. Since i'm healthier and lost weight I look a little younger. My sisters boyfriend thought I was like 23 recently which is awesome because i'm 32.

My sister on the other hand was pissed off that she is 4 years younger and he thought I was her younger brother! hahaha.

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 10-19-2016

Day 7 - v2.5
  • First few days would fall asleep before the end of the 1st loop. Now I stay awake all the way to the end of the 3rd loop.
  • Loss of appetite. I've been eating like a bird on 2.5
  • Life has been disruptive since listening to 2.5
Concerning the disruptive parts of what is going on...
I prefer to start my shift 2 hours early and go home 2 hours early. This is not an issue for management, 8 hours is 8 hours, as long as there is a paper trail. Normally, this paper trail could be handed in the day before payroll is called in. Today my supervisor told me that from now on, I have to give her the paperwork before the schedule is posted.

My team at work. The laziest person on my team has gotten lazier. To get the heat off of herself, she has been pointing fingers at the rest of us. One guy had his access removed from essential work areas because of her accusations. We are having a meeting on my day off from work to resolve this. Management told me I don't have to come in for the meeting... the guy that was accused wants me there for moral support. I will be there for him.

I just got back from a doctor's visit. Been going there for years. So does my Mom. I brought her in for her annual flu shot. She's 72 y/o and categorized as a "senior citizen". They told me that her insurance will not pay for it, but if I bring her to a pharmacy... the insurance will cover it free of charge. So I have to go out of my way to get this taken care of.

I had an appointment to see the doctor, that's why I brought my Mom... kill two birds with one stone. They told me I had a co-pay. I told them my insurance covers that. They changed the wording of "why" I was there to see the doctor, so my insurance charged me a co-pay.

Finally, I see the doctor. She is wondering why I didn't come in for bloodwork before I came to see her. I explained I went to an outside lab on Friday; that the lab should have sent it to her by now. A 10 minute visit turned into an hour.

I feel like Catman when he started running E2. He claimed he couldn't tell what E2 was doing for him. I didn't understand what he meant because I ran E2 and I experienced a blissful state.

Now on 2.5, I can honestly say... I don't know what 2.5 is doing. All I'm noticing are the disruptions that have been going on. I don't feel stressed out, but at the doctor's office I was told my blood pressure was high.

Yes, I'm still getting IOIs and I notice the women are soft spoken and smiling when they talk to me. However, my mind is focused on these disruptions.

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - JackOfHearts - 10-19-2016

Day 7? Did you use the flux capacitor secret technology inside DMSI?

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 10-19-2016

(10-19-2016, 08:31 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Day 7? Did you use the flux capacitor secret technology inside DMSI?

lol, if I told you... then it wouldn't be a secret!!

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 10-20-2016

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8087-post-138034.html#pid138034
(10-20-2016, 07:33 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: And of course, actually being knowledgeable of IOIs. Some men think they know them, but really don't. For example, did you know a POWERFUL IOI is a woman putting her hair up in a pony tail for no real reason other than your presence, ESPECIALLY if she exposes her underarms. Or, sitting with their legs crossed, foot aimed at you, shoe dangling from her foot. If you didn't know that, grab the book called "The Body Language Project." It totally changed my entire game when looking for IOIs and approaching women.

Of course, if you "don't believe in IOI's" or something like that, there's no point.

Body Language Dictionary
Free Learning – Get The Nonverbal Definition Here!

http://www.bodylanguageproject.com/dictionary/

Body Language Project ebook:
http://www.bodylanguageproject.com/buy_the_book.htm#buy-ebook

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8097-post-137995.html#pid137995
(10-20-2016, 02:57 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Read the book "It's Not About The Shark".
https://smile.amazon.com/Its-Not-About-Shark-Unsolvable-ebook/dp/B00JCZ2JPI/ref=sr_1_1_twi_kin_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1477031587&sr=8-1&keywords=It%27s+Not+About+the+Shark%3A

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - JackOfHearts - 10-21-2016

Thanks for the link, I have been reading some interesting part that I have been researching for a while when playing poker and reading people when they talked to me.

It's very interesting, and very useful information, I think there is a lack of good books in this area. This one seems better than the one I have read but seems inaccurate from what I have observed until now, at least on the point I'm going to discuss now.

this one for example as I consider it one of the best movement I found on my own without any book:
http://bodylanguageproject.com/the-only-book-on-body-language-that-everybody-needs-to-read/neck-scratch-and-collar-pull/

While playing poker and in my day to day life I noticed this movement to be very revealing. This move seems to suggest submission, that we think we have lost or that the opponent is stronger.
Curiously this movement happens a lot even when I don't play poker, and I often saw people doing the same movement when they feel weaker or lost or at least not comfortable. Myself included, when I do it I don't feel good usually.

This movement is "scratching the back of the neck usually with the right hand on the right part of our neck" Touching the right part of the head seems to convey that we are in an irrational position, we can't take it logically, we don't understand the situation with logic so it's emotional. That's why I think it's the right part rather the left part.

Then touching the back of the neck is touching one of the most weakest point in our body, the back of the neck. This scratching seems to convey that we submit, we lost the battle so we scratch that body part. I have noticed people doing the full gesture as this is just the micro gesture when we scratch it a little bit, this gesture happens more often. I usually do it more than once during a day. But the full gesture is to reveal the back of our body completely and touching the back of the neck. I have seen my friends doing it 3 times or so while playing poker and when they did that gesture they had a very bad hand indeed.
The scratching of the back of the neck happens much more often. I can't count it, it happened so many times, and each time my friends did that gesture they had a bad hand, just one second touching this area and I know they think they have lost. I never saw a person thinking the opposite when they did this gesture, never.

I also noticed one of my friend touching the left part of his front head when he thought he was sure to win. The way I interpret it, is that the person is trying to hide with his logic, to elaborate a plan with logic because he is sure to win.

There is also one gesture that is very intriguing to me, it's the touching of the nose. What I just read on this website doesn't seem accurate to me also.
http://bodylanguageproject.com/the-only-book-on-body-language-that-everybody-needs-to-read/nose-language/
I have seen it tons of time while wearing phero. At first I thought it was a way to tell about smell, that something smell strange. While sometimes people really think it's smell there are times when it's not the case at all. But if it's smell horrible there is a lot more happening than nose touching, there is disgust appearing on the face with a lot of other movement.
I have seen it a lot while playing poker when no phero what involved. I noticed it the most with Bad wolf. As I think it's to convey that we are intimidated, that we feel something is directed toward us, we are pointing the finger to our nose to indicate we feel something is annoying us. Or something on that level. I don't think someone is lying necessarily when touching their nose, I don't see why they would do that when I'm wearing Bad wolf as some people did it when I crossed path with them when wearing Bad wolf. So it doesn't make sense to me that they would lie but being intimidated yes. It also seems to be what I observed while playing poker.
If someone has an idea on that I would like to hear what they think. Chaos or Shannon maybe ?

Thanks for the link I will read that one, even if it's sometimes off it's one step toward noticing those moves. So to understand the meaning behind those moves is easier after you know the pattern.

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 10-22-2016

(10-19-2016, 07:42 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: My team at work. The laziest person on my team has gotten lazier. To get the heat off of herself, she has been pointing fingers at the rest of us. One guy had his access removed from essential work areas because of her accusations. We are having a meeting on my day off from work to resolve this. Management told me I don't have to come in for the meeting... the guy that was accused wants me there for moral support. I will be there for him.

I got a few private messages asking about the outcome of this meeting. The accused is 32 y/o male. Then there is a 28 y/o male, a 21 y/o female, and myself 50 y/o male.

I arrived when everyone was clocking in for work. The 21 y/o looked terrified, she was trying to figure out why I was there on my day off and the first day of my vacation. The 32 y/o gave everyone the look, (4Kingdoms said he'd be here, he's here). The 28 y/o kept repeating, "I don't believe you showed up!!"

The 28 y/o told management we are all present. Management was puzzled by my appearance. The 21 y/o; not knowing what was going on was approached by our Manager and he told her, "After the meeting, come to my office to update your passwords. Everyone else changed their passwords, you are the last one." She walked away even more confused by his calm demeanor.

The meeting was cut and dry. Management went over company policies and explained that the 21 y/o requested our daily routines be switched up. The 32 y/o spoke up, "Tell the truth, you are changing it because she doesn't do her job and you know I will get the job done." Management was taken aback by his comments because this was the first and only time he complained about her. Apparently Management has no issues (like we do) with her work performance.

Then the 32 y/o brought up that he has no access to the critical areas of the workplace and "You are trying to set me up!!" Again, Management was taken aback by this and stated, "This is the first time we heard about you having no access, have you told anyone?" His response, "No, this is the first time I'm telling you." Management explained that only one person has control of locking and unlocking access for our security badges and they will notify that person in the morning to give him access to critical area's so he can do his job.

Conclusion, the 32 y/o was paranoid and everything is back to normal.

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 10-22-2016

Day 10 - v2.5

This is my 3rd day of my 2 week vacation. The first couple of days I've been getting shopping done, so I can stay home and relax or go out with friends when someone has time to go out.

While I was out, I did take out when I went to restaurants so I could keep my momentum going. I would order a two piece and get home and find three pieces. Registers would open up and the cashier would yell to get my attention to come to her line!! Eye contact and smiles were through the roof!!

Since I'm on vacation, I'll be spending far less time in front of a computer. I'll probably update when my vacation is over!!

I've been running ultrasonic at 50% volume days 1 through 9. Other 2.5 journals have been writing that they are getting far better results/changes with a lower volume.

As of day 10; Today I'll be listening to trickling stream at 25% volume.

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 10-25-2016

Many thanks to Alpha360 for this: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8008-post-138703.html#pid138703
(10-25-2016, 12:53 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: In other nativities, this may cause introversions and frustrations that may have violent or explosive eruptions.

I'm not proud of this side of my personality. Blush
I point it out because the more I've listened to DMSI since May 2016 when v1 was released, my anger has slowly diminished!!

The meeting that I recently posted: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8077-post-138256.html#pid138256
Before DMSI, I would have joined forces with the 32 y/o and would have verbally attacked the 21 y/o.
While on 2.4 my IDGAF attitude skyrocketed. Now on 2.5, that has gone up even more.

During this meeting, while the 32 y/o was verbally attacking the 21 y/o. I was calm and thinking, "Why is he getting so worked up?? Just do your job and let her do her job."

I was lowering the tension in the room by asking neutral questions. "When do our new routines begin?" "Exactly, which routines do we have?" "Could you repeat it again so I am sure what you expect of us??"

I was actually proud of myself for not getting angry during that emotionally charged meeting!! Smile Thanks Shannon!!

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 10-25-2016

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-138803.html#pid138803
(10-25-2016, 01:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: I just got the signed contract for the custom job, and all I need to do is sign it and send a copy back. At that point I'll be focused on creating the custom job. But Secondarily, I will be working on DMSI. Hoping it's done enough to release 3.0 sometime in November. Should be, just a matter of how much goes into it.

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 10-26-2016

Day 14 - v2.5 (end of week 2)
I recently lowered the volume after reading other listeners were getting better results with DMSI. The reason why I was attracted to Indigo MindLabs in the first place was because they offer the ultrasonic sound track. I only use ultrasonic with every subliminal I've purchased from Indigo MindLabs. On day 10 (I don't know why) I made the decision to switch to the trickling stream soundtrack. I'm glad I did...
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7755-post-138787.html#pid138787
(10-25-2016, 12:23 PM)Shannon Wrote: Ultrasonic is usually louder, and interacts with the shallow subconscious which is closer to the conscious mind.
Only the deep subconscious can sense the masked subliminal instructions.
Now that I'm listening to the trickling stream soundtrack, I feel heat. Also, I have this urge to yank the earbuds out of my ears while listening!! I just stay preoccupied with something else until the 3rd loop ends.

Week 1 - Men have been opening doors for me, they still do!!

Week 2 - I started to notice that Women are holding doors open for me.
Yesterday, I went out to get my weekly pizza and I sat in my car for two minutes getting my stuff organized. I could see this young girl (20 something) getting out of the passenger side of another car and she stood on the sidewalk.

I get out of my car and she starts slowly walking, opens the door to the pizza parlor and holds the door open. She stays in front of me and we go through the door together. She slows down, I slow down coming within inches of physically bumping into her. Watching this, one would think that we planned ahead to meet each other!!

She ordered 3 pizza pies, I order 2. We pay separately. She gets 4 pizza pies, I get 3. I was going to walk out until... she tells the guy behind the counter, "I only wanted 3 and he asked for 2." I actually admired her honesty!!

I'm still on vacation and I see girls/women making more of an effort to get my attention, smile at me, keep eye contact. I'm just resting, recharging my batteries only going out when I need to.

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - SurferJoy - 10-26-2016

(10-26-2016, 04:56 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Now that I'm listening to the trickling stream soundtrack, I feel heat. Also, I have this urge to yank the earbuds out of my ears while listening!! I just stay preoccupied with something else until the 3rd loop ends.

Do you play the sub on speakers or headphone/earbud?