Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.5 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.5 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-5-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

Shannon's DMSI V2.5 Journal - Shannon - 10-13-2016

Low on blood sugar when I started listening at max volume on my phone. Regardless, in just 7 minutes I started feeling the energy flowing.

30 minutes in now and it feels like I am radiating heat, almost like a reverse sunburn. Still haven't eaten anything, still no hunger. Hopefully I got this energy sourcing thing right.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.5 Journal - Shannon - 10-13-2016

I finished my three loops about 30 minutes ago. Still feeling the effects, but this feels a lot different than normal. Autopilot has me very smoothly socializing and flirting a lot. Getting a lot of attraction responses, and especially from women I find attractive. Significantly more talkative. Hunger is there, but much more reasonable. GF reports that the aura feels more lovey than before, and is not oversensitizing her skin. She was being more physically affectionate with me today than usual - holding my hand, etc.

Responses from guys seems to be more respect and appreciation.

I am significantly tired right now, after having only been awake about 6.5 hours. Going to bed.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.5 Journal - Shannon - 10-14-2016

After several hours past exposure, I can say that 2.5 is REALLY powerful.

It is definitely making me eat more than usual. I had hoped it would not be that way, but its not as bad as before.

I can definitely see the effects of autopilot and the brain and body activity/chemistry optimizer. It's making me naturally social and playful and having a good time, laughing more and I notice that I am also louder than usual.

At the Waffle House, all three of the female employees were giving IOIs in front of my girlfriend, and all at the same time. Two of them eventually went outside. I don't know if it was just to smoke, or to avoid their growing attraction, but I suspect the latter.

Generally I am significantly happier and more appreciative of the good things. GF, simply enjoying the breeze and the sound of the water in the rocks at the pier, watching the moon set... the smell of morning...

It exhausted me and I had to sleep, but only slept 2-3 hours. Then I got up, and now after 2-3 more hours, I am ready to crash again. I think the energy sourcing needs something to add more energy to it, because this is just nuts. But it is also significantly more powerful, which means it's sourcing and using more energy than before. Unfortunately, I suspect that I may be playing catch up on figuring out how to source enough energy for a while.

I notice that I am flirting with women a lot, and a lot more naturally. I'm also not giving them too much validation. There are some really attractive women I have encountered today, and usually I would not say anything. Today I gave one a quasi-compiment, simply telling her she did not need makeup. I think she's absolutely gorgeous, but that was the extent of the response I had to her. Usually I don't say anything because it's hard to judge in the moment sometimes hat an appropriate compliment is. This time, full autopilot, I got it just right. She was extremely attracted to me, and GF was right there. Her attraction to me was showing in where she stood, how she positioned herself, direction, who she looked at while talking, etc. For a large part of the time, she was actively avoiding us because, I presume, she was too attracted. Getting a lot of that since I ran the program.

Curious what will happen when GF isn't around.

This one is a major step up in power, and while I can see that it's sourcing and using significantly more energy than before, it's not enough - so far, at least, and for me. Maybe you guys will find you have a different experience.

I have a LOT more to add for the 3.x series, so we definitely need to figure out this energy sourcing.

Off to get some more sleep. BTW, I will not be answering any posts on the forum while I am "on vacation" unless it is absolutely necessary.

I tried running BAMM 2.0 while sleeping. BIG mistake. Alarm goes off after 6 hours and I snoozed it 2 more hours before GF had to wake me up and then literally drag me out of bed. I feel, literally, like someone stuck me in a vacuum sealer bag and sucked all my energy out. 2.5 is no fucking joke for energy consumption... DO NOT use it with anything else.

So far I am getting ready for bed, had a busy day and I'm exhausted, but I haven't run DMSI today because it was so powerful that I do NOT want to expose the GF any more than that.

So I waited for her to go home and I will listen to ,my loops over night.

Interesting thing happened today. One of the petites I manifested during the first few days of using 2.4 (freckly naturally redheaded very curvy and attractive petite - literally every physical feature I find attractive in one female) disappeared when I decided not to make the effort to chase her if she wasn't going to make the effort to respond to me. Today, she started talking to me again and out of the blue sent me a picture of herself and then a website link.

I am really curious what 2.5 will manifest with her...

By the way, please make sure you start a new journal for 2.5 if you're using it, and also, make sure you specify 2.5 in the title.

Started listening to 2.5 after modeling the best volume for *me* to use it (12/15 on my Galaxy S7.)

Within seconds, I feel my face projecting heat.

Time for bed.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.5 Journal - Zane - 10-15-2016

Bro..Galaxy S7 is exploding....
Stay away from that grenade.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.5 Journal - bogdy - 10-15-2016

(10-15-2016, 12:34 AM)zainuu163 Wrote: Bro..Galaxy S7 is exploding....

I heard that note 7 explodes not galaxy s7

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.5 Journal - Zane - 10-15-2016

(10-15-2016, 01:49 AM)bogdy Wrote:
(10-15-2016, 12:34 AM)zainuu163 Wrote: Bro..Galaxy S7 is exploding....

I heard that note 7 explodes not galaxy s7

Tongue

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.5 Journal - Shannon - 10-16-2016

Yesterday, I listened to my loops right before going to a sushi restaurant I like. Normally, the chef and the staff are very friendly and even talkative with me. One server is a petite Japanese woman, and the other is a slender Thai. The Japanese server is married, and the other one is involved. Both have shown IOIs many times in the past.

Today, I came in and was greeted with smiles and hellos by all of the female staff, as well as the chef himself. Then I sat there reading my phone for almost 10 minutes before my server (the Japanese one that time) came over and took my drink order. She has never done that before, taking that long.

Then she took her time getting my tea, and took her time coming back to take my order, too. It was quite clear that she was avoiding me. I believe it must have been that either she was uncomfortably aroused by my energy, or she was uncomfortable with such sexual energy in general. In the past when I have run this experiment, she is usually very responsive.

The whole time I was there, the other server (who wasn't serving me) had to ask if I wanted more tea. Then my server would bring it.

Interestingly, the other server is usually very friendly and talkative with me, and she was also being avoidant until about half want through, when I broke the ice with them by asking for their opinion on a cherry blossom fragrance the Japanese woman requested. Then hey started talking to me, but even then it was sort of awkward.

When I went to leave, my server had disappeared, and the other one said to me, "It's been a pleasure to see you again." She also said something about wanting me to come back, but I don't remember how she worded it. A pleasure to see me again? She sees me every Saturday like clockwork, but that sounded decidedly like an IOI the way she said it.

Came home and worked some more on the cherry blossom fragrance, and then went to GF's house for dinner. She LOVES the cherry blossom fragrance, and so does her roommate. She fed me, then told me I wasn't going home until we had sex. I laughed, because she and I both know I'm going to do as I please regardless of what she says, but she's definitely responsive to 2.5's aura.

The hunger seems to be on and off. Sometimes there and sometimes not. Today it wasn't really there. I have felt slightly warmer than usual all day though. I wonder if some of the energy sources take time to get started.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.5 Journal - Shannon - 10-16-2016

2.5 is obviously and consistently using much more energy than 2.4 did.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.5 Journal - posh - 10-17-2016

shannon is it possible for you to add the following:

1.add something to give Hot women confidence and an entitlement complex so they think they have a shot with the user of dsmi (if they are attracted)

2.get womens pu$$y wet and horny for the user and approach the user for sex.

3.put is something or an aura that repels and scares off cockblocks

4. get some kind of magnet aura so they can't run away. U mentioned some girl seemed to go the the bathroom to masterbate in the previous versions. She shouldn't be allowed to do that. she should be using that hornyness on trying to have sex with the user.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.5 Journal - Benjamin - 10-17-2016

The others aren't bad, but the entitlement complex isn't such a good idea. There is already enough entitlement bs from girls already without trying to add to it.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.5 Journal - DisneylandUSA - 10-17-2016

Entitlement Complex: That spells Danger for all Mankind. Tongue