Subliminal Talk
Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 (/Thread-Hallo-I-like-you-I-like-SEX-Is-nice-DMSI-V2-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Benjamin - 10-17-2016

Quote:"Well... I have thought about ***** some chickens before. If you wanna have a good time and want some p*ssy..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujEbejephNM

Best scene in this entire movie, rofl.

HAHAHA i've never seen that movie but that got me laughing haha.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 10-17-2016

(10-17-2016, 04:47 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 04:24 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Mildly horny. Good thing there aren't any goats on this farm. Hahahaha, j/k. Tongue

"Well... I have thought about ***** some chickens before. If you wanna have a good time and want some p*ssy..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujEbejephNM

Best scene in this entire movie, rofl.

Ha, somehow I missed this post until Ben commented on it! That scene is classic. The other funny thing is last night, trying to sleep, I started watching Zombie's "31" on my laptop. Weird.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 10-18-2016

I continue to feel better and better, and my irritability and anger has transformed into me being more firm in tone, assertive, and plain blunt talk. I don't really care how people react to me, and they actually react really well.

Playfulness, joking around is up as well. I'm in a really good mood.

Ok, to the weird stuff: My father-in-law's mom came over to the farm today to see my son. As she walked by, she patted my leg. Ok, not really weird.

When she left, she squared up to me and put her hands on my waist. "So...you taking care of yourself?" I reply, as she goes in for the goodbye hug, "Trying to." She then mumbles, "Trying to?" as her hands caress up and down my back. Then she straightens up, and grabs my bicep..."And those muscles..."

Oh boy.

Then we had to go to another farm to see a calf that was supposed to be super cute, which my son would love. Turns out, it was. Better yet, the person we met was probably as hot of a chick gets in these parts. At first, no discernible IOIs. Next thing I know, she's primping and preening. Twirling her hair, straightening her shirt over and over. Catching my eye, then looking down and away. Motormouth. She also started negging her husband - who wasn't present - pretty hardcore. Then she says to her 2-year-old, "Now, don't pull mommy's pants down!" I looked over and he was barely tugging on her, but she was looking at me. Then, my mother-in-law must have picked up on the attraction because then she's starting to get touchy-feely and overly playful.

My wife is being nice to me (though she seemed a little miffed at that other farm), but since she's conceived, she really doesn't seem all that interested. I definitely have to ask. Though to be fair, she can't eat much or go long without feeling sick or vomiting, so there's that.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - bits - 10-18-2016

how long did it take the aura to kick in before you started noticing iois?

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 10-19-2016

(10-18-2016, 08:01 PM)bits Wrote: how long did it take the aura to kick in before you started noticing iois?

I was there about 10 minutes before I noticed her getting hyper. I'd bet she was affected long before that. In my mind, as soon as I saw her and felt an attraction the aura went to work.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 10-19-2016

I had to share this, because it's odd, but not necessarily DMSI-related (could it?). This type of community is perhaps as open-minded as it gets.

My mother-in-law moved to the farm I'm visiting about 5 years ago. Since her move, she married and the man who owns the farm I call my father-in-law. When she moved, she moved her 30+ cats from her acreage and the farm cat total is now greater than 50. Many of the cats I've known/seen since I started dating my wife. One of them has been very sick over the past few months, likely a kidney disease. I saw him yesterday morning, during chores, and my heart went out to him. He looked so skinny and sad, a shadow of the cat that used to prance happily when he got his summer shave and looked like a little lion. I said to my mother-in-law, "Wow, he looks really bad." She has talked about putting him down for a long time, but kept dragging her heels.

I held him in my gaze and thought, "May your body be healed completely, or be taken gently so that your suffering ends quickly."

Later yesterday afternoon, after a nap, my MIL informed us she found him floating in the pool. This pool is an above ground pool. The cat would have had to walk up the stairs and fall in off the decking. Anyway, the timing was uncanny. I'm happy he's no longer suffering.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Firebrand - 10-19-2016

(10-19-2016, 05:35 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I had to share this, because it's odd, but not necessarily DMSI-related (could it?). This type of community is perhaps as open-minded as it gets.

My mother-in-law moved to the farm I'm visiting about 5 years ago. Since her move, she married and the man who owns the farm I call my father-in-law. When she moved, she moved her 30+ cats from her acreage and the farm cat total is now greater than 50. Many of the cats I've known/seen since I started dating my wife. One of them has been very sick over the past few months, likely a kidney disease. I saw him yesterday morning, during chores, and my heart went out to him. He looked so skinny and sad, a shadow of the cat that used to prance happily when he got his summer shave and looked like a little lion. I said to my mother-in-law, "Wow, he looks really bad." She has talked about putting him down for a long time, but kept dragging her heels.

I held him in my gaze and thought, "May your body be healed completely, or be taken gently so that your suffering ends quickly."

Later yesterday afternoon, after a nap, my MIL informed us she found him floating in the pool. This pool is an above ground pool. The cat would have had to walk up the stairs and fall in off the decking. Anyway, the timing was uncanny. I'm happy he's no longer suffering.

My take on it..

Energy + Intention = Manifestation Big Grin

Sexual energy is one of the most powerful forms of energy, and with DMSI you have a lot of it.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Shawn - 10-19-2016

(10-19-2016, 05:35 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I had to share this, because it's odd, but not necessarily DMSI-related (could it?). This type of community is perhaps as open-minded as it gets.

Interesting.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 10-20-2016

3 loops, TS .FLAC, 10 clicks volume.

Woke up pretty early for me, had about 30 more minutes of my last loop and it was still dark out. Confusedleepy:

Worked out hard today, kicked my ass. Put in about 90 minutes. It's hard not to work out a long time when the hotties are around. Multiple today. One is a blonde mom (you wouldn't know it) who's married. It's weird, it's like I feel more attracted to people who are in the same situation as me.

This blonde is probably my favorite. I wore some athletic pants today that really show my package. I didn't realize how much until I was looking at my form in the mirror and I could see the entire outline of my dick, even though I had boxer briefs on underneath. This would have bothered me in the past. Today I thought, "Chicks are wearing skimpy shit all the time, knowing their nipples are poking through, and they don't mind - or even like knowing guys are looking!" That's how I felt. Let them look!

And that's exactly what happened.

The blonde thought she was pretty slick with the flick of her gaze, but I caught her red-handed. Right at my dick. She blushed hard, knowing I caught her. I wonder if she'll ever wander near me again.

A huge dude that looked like a pro MMA fighter, or NFL running back, tapped me on the shoulder during my workout. "Hey man, I'm new here. Do you know if there are any other V-bars in the gym?" There were 2 or 3 available trainers nearby, and instead of asking them, he asked me. Really nice guy, I might chat him up if I see him again, as I could use more like-minded friends.

Went shopping for my Halloween costume (going to an adult Harry Potter party with my wife and sister-in-law on Sat - brother-in-law can't go [awwwwww]). Had multiple women approach me and ask if I needed any help, etc. Two different female cashiers, not particularly attractive, chatted me up - pretty unusual for me, but my son must soften me up or something.

Trained my dad tonight, had really good buddy-buddy conversation.

Good day, but I'm totally wiped. Probably going to head to bed a bit early, and possibly try 6 clicks (nod to Chaos) and see if I have even better results. I have to get some good sleep, anyway. I have a Death Eater's mask to make tomorrow!

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - chaosvrgn - 10-20-2016

(10-20-2016, 06:14 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Good day, but I'm totally wiped. Probably going to head to bed a bit early, and possibly try 6 clicks (nod to Chaos) and see if I have even better results. I have to get some good sleep, anyway. I have a Death Eater's mask to make tomorrow!

Looking forward to seeing your results on this. Keep in mind, I have a tendency to downright stonewall DMSI (and AM6 too, because this kept happening then too) if I play it loud. I spend most of the day in an intense rage because my subconscious is perceiving the instructions as being told what to do. I ran it even lower last night and had a pretty good day today. There were moments of depression and exhaustion, but man, I really rocked at boxing tonight.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 10-21-2016

Used 7 clicks, rather than 6. The sleep phone type of earphone doesn't sit in your ear - so I thought 7 clicks might be more appropriate.

Anyway, definitely had some more vivid dreams. I actually remember parts, versus knowing I was dreaming and being able to remember anything. None were sexual, but contained people I know I have issues with. It was also a party situation, lavish, lots of money flowing. My dreams on DMSI are always parties, weddings, vacations. Kinda strange.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 10-24-2016

Internet was down Saturday, yesterday I spent the majority of the day curled up into a ball, and today isn't starting off much better.

I don't really know what's going on. Things were going fine, mood was good, and now suddenly I'm experiencing anxiety, apathy, irritability, and and I'm popping off at the slightest thing.

I did take a doxylamine antihistamine pill to get to sleep Saturday night, and sometimes that affects my mood - but 36 hours later?

Friday I found my box crystals I've been looking for over 3 years for! I don't think having them back in my energy field could screw me up this bad, but who knows. Selenite, my master quartz, a record keeper, and some different stones (including hematite).

I just feel like sticking my head in the sand again today. I'll see what I can do about fighting that.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 10-24-2016

We had our first ultrasound today. We had to see a nurse practitioner, as our OB-GYN is so busy her schedule was full this week.

Damn she was hot! She was very professional, but as she left, she stopped and looked me in the eyes, offered her hand, and said, "It was so nice to meet you." Doesn't mean anything, necessarily, but that's what happened.

My anxiety/feelings of trepidation were magically gone after the appointment. Maybe I was just worried if everything was ok?

The baby is healthy (so far, so good!) and was waving it's little arms every which way. Crazy to see a little human being, with all it's parts, the size of a raspberry at only 9 weeks and wiggling, heartbeat and everything.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 10-25-2016

I've been listening with the masked track at 12 or 13 clicks the past few nights.

I noticed nocturnal hard-ons increased dramatically, and random hot-flash/night sweats hit me pretty hard.

During the day, I'll get hot randomly. No rhyme or reason that I can pinpoint. Sexual thoughts dominate my thinking process. Was trying through sheer will to project instant-horniness to my wife last night to no avail. Her stomach is upset frequently, and it's killing my sex life, lol.

At the gym today I destroyed my legs again, but I can't say I saw anything of note from any women. I didn't mind, though.

I am debating on whether I should try switching back to V2.4 at the 2-week-mark. I'm fine with sticking with V2.5, though, so I'll probably just stay put. Who knows, week 3 may be where it's at.