Subliminal Talk
Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 (/Thread-Hallo-I-like-you-I-like-SEX-Is-nice-DMSI-V2-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 11-23-2016

[attachment=402]

Apparently V2.5 is still in gear. I mean, geezuz.

Edit: 4K - I believe this is the chick with the legs you liked. Smile

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Benjamin - 11-23-2016

I actually see things like that all the time at the gym but I never know if it's just accidental or not. Because I do some exercises and just happen to face a certain way and i'm not presenting my ass. I don't know the difference between "they have to do the exercise somewhere in the gym" and "they are doing this to show me their ass".

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Shannon - 11-23-2016

(11-21-2016, 09:23 AM)Nemanja Wrote: [Image: ljtkxMJ.png]

Something like this, I imagine. Big Grin

It will be like this at the end of the 3.x series. 3.0 is just a black hole of about five standard stellar masses. Wink

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 11-23-2016

(11-23-2016, 04:29 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I actually see things like that all the time at the gym but I never know if it's just accidental or not. Because I do some exercises and just happen to face a certain way and i'm not presenting my ass. I don't know the difference between "they have to do the exercise somewhere in the gym" and "they are doing this to show me their ass".

This kind of thing is very un-ladylike. Women are always aware of where their parts are facing. She could have easily turned her body so she picked up/set down the dumbbells in a direction no one had line-of-site, or in a way that wouldn't have displayed her goodies for oggling.

Pay attention to the women who are more modest and see what they do to avoid showing their parts to see the contrast.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Shannon - 11-23-2016

(11-23-2016, 07:30 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 04:29 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I actually see things like that all the time at the gym but I never know if it's just accidental or not. Because I do some exercises and just happen to face a certain way and i'm not presenting my ass. I don't know the difference between "they have to do the exercise somewhere in the gym" and "they are doing this to show me their ass".

This kind of thing is very un-ladylike. Women are always aware of where their parts are facing. She could have easily turned her body so she picked up/set down the dumbbells in a direction no one had line-of-site, or in a way that wouldn't have displayed her goodies for oggling.

Pay attention to the women who are more modest and see what they do to avoid showing their parts to see the contrast.

I fully agree. I have seen women go to really extraordinary lengths to avoid accidentally pointing their ass at me, etc. when they didn't want to. My ex's 19 year old daughter came over to my house to clean and earn some money for college books, one day, and she would have been so comfortable cleaning the fridge with her ass in my face, but she instead did it 45 degrees off to the side. And this is with her being seriously enough attracted to me that she gave me a "I wish we could be more than friends" hug at the end.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 12-01-2016

It's now been 11 or 12 days since my last loop. I'm still technically running V2.5, thanks to P4 technology, so I will post this here:

Went to the gym today. After working out for about 45 minutes with my buddy, my wife's coworker - lets call her A (might as well name her since I've now mentioned her multiple times). Her showing up was very unexpected, as she's normally almost done by the time I get to the gym, if she's there at all. More unexpected still, she approached today. I forgot how beautiful here eyes are. She opened me by mentioning my wife, and why I didn't "bring her" (like she's my dog, lol?). Anyway, they had just worked together yesterday and A knows how sick my wife has been due to the hormone fluctuations. She was all smiles, very confident posture, very charming. She has a natural beauty and charisma about her. Anyway, the ice is broken. I foresee talking to her easily and naturally in the future.

Of course, she hasn't yet experienced the beast that will be... V3.0.1!

[attachment=405]