Subliminal Talk
Emotional Healing v2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Emotional Healing v2 (/Thread-Emotional-Healing-v2)

Emotional Healing v2 - Leo1990 - 09-26-2016

Hey everyone,

Awhile back it turns out I bought v2 but never used it. Its pretty new right?

Anyway, I have been seeing a sort of therapist who told me (actually its a bio-feedback device) that I have alot of emotions and stress bent up and my adrenals are constantly depleted. Im also constantly in a state of depression and I am working hard to get out of this rut that I got myself into. For a second, I wanted to list the things bringing me down- but I really dont want to, I would rather focus on better things Smile

Apologies if this post is negative. I have felt what I think is positive but then others have told me that I was just "slightly less negative."

Anyway, alot of great things have happened this past year that I am so grateful for and I hope to unearth parts of myself that drag me down.

Your emotions really control what you believe to be possible and impossible which leads to actual results.

I want to be more happy and actually feel happy when I give thanks in the morning when I wake up.

RE: Emotional Healing v2 - mat422 - 09-27-2016

(09-26-2016, 07:27 PM)LeoistheSun Wrote: Hey everyone,

Awhile back it turns out I bought v2 but never used it. Its pretty new right?

Anyway, I have been seeing a sort of therapist who told me (actually its a bio-feedback device) that I have alot of emotions and stress bent up and my adrenals are constantly depleted. Im also constantly in a state of depression and I am working hard to get out of this rut that I got myself into. For a second, I wanted to list the things bringing me down- but I really dont want to, I would rather focus on better things Smile

Apologies if this post is negative. I have felt what I think is positive but then others have told me that I was just "slightly less negative."

Anyway, alot of great things have happened this past year that I am so grateful for and I hope to unearth parts of myself that drag me down.

Your emotions really control what you believe to be possible and impossible which leads to actual results.

I want to be more happy and actually feel happy when I give thanks in the morning when I wake up.

Yeah it's fairly new. Sounds like it's just what you need to get yourself out of this rut.

Also don't be ashamed of appearing negative. As long as you acknowledge that you're going to get better and not dwell in that negativity that's enough. You're hardly a negative person from this post. If you were complaining about your life sucking and how it's never going to change that would be negative. Sometimes it's good to list the things bringing us down otherwise when we try to focus on better things those negative feelings just get pushed down and aren't acknowledged.

Hope you see some great improvements running this subliminal. It's definitely a powerful one.

RE: Emotional Healing v2 - Benjamin - 09-27-2016

Welcome back man. Good luck with E2. It's doing some good things for me.

RE: Emotional Healing v2 - maxx55 - 09-27-2016

It may take time, but if you stick with E2 I'm sure you'll see a difference.

If you want to list the negative things you plan on removing, go for it. It's your journal. You can do whatever.

Hope you have a good run!

RE: Emotional Healing v2 - Leo1990 - 09-27-2016

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Listened to 8hrs I think on FLAC.

I was feeling down a bit today, actually teared up a bit. I was thinking that I don't want to be 40 something by the time I am able to travel all over the world. Did you know you can live quite well on just 400$ a month in the Philippines?

I work for myself now; I was let go from my job at the govt. hated it really. No passion.

Now Im on my own developing what some might think is a niche website. However I have a vision driving me (eliminate technology illiteracy), albeit sometimes its difficult. I want to make youtube videos but I think "whos going to watch me?" "I dont have X equipment" and I start comparing myself.

I have noticed this more, comparisons of me vs other people more successful. Thats usually when I start getting negative and snappy. But the truth is you only see whats on the outside. You have no idea what goes on in a persons mind that got them to that point.

The other thing I wanted to understand/fix about myself is that whenever someone raises their voice, I get nervous. I hate that.

I wanted to write more, but I listened to some uplifting music and I feel alot better.

-Leo

RE: Emotional Healing v2 - Leo1990 - 09-30-2016

Been listening as much as possible atleast at night.

I get this weird energy feeling. Nervousness, and it manifests itself like a shiver I guess. I dont really think I am cold.

My mother has been texting a guy, and recently hes gone off the deep end. They are not even intimate and yet he starts talking about fantasies and stuff over text. The other thing is, I know who this guy is and only after she divorced did he become blatantly interested.

She hasn't been clear over text that after that episode shes not interested. Its funny how women word things and its like "no you need to tell it like a 5 year old would understand."

I told her to text him "you've creeped me out, dont text/call me anymore."

For some reason this makes me nervous. Its the same energy I get/got when I went to a movie theater that a friend had dragged me along and I dont know anything about the movie or plot. As if I dont know what to expect.

And I have realized that now. Alot of things I become nervous about are because of that. I dont know what to expect. I bite my nails too. I think I do that when I am nervous- even though I dont feel it. I know I must be if I am biting my nails.

Being on my own and starting my website, has been a super big challenge for me. I dont know what to expect and that has been the biggest sticking point and obstacle for me. Its been difficult to start my days without thinking "am I just wasting my time?"

I know that unless you start, you'll never know what would have come of it. But its gotta be the no. 1 cause of my stress lately. I hated my job and I got tired of people telling me what to do about things I wasn't passionate about. But wondering about whats going to happen when there is no guarantee about that paycheck like a regular job.

You know?

I'm sure my mom is going to be just fine. But this nervous energy- YUCK! '

Its also why I dont watch the news, hate religion, though I am still in one.

I prefer my destiny and the world around me to be something that we create not that is pre-determined. It makes me feel uneasy. Nervous.

I would really like to shed this nervousness.

Its at the same time also crazy exciting to never know if your next paycheck is $10,000 or $5. I like certainty but at the same time I hate it too. You cant have both.

Or can you?

RE: Emotional Healing v2 - mat422 - 10-03-2016

(09-30-2016, 07:56 PM)LeoistheSun Wrote: Been listening as much as possible atleast at night.

I get this weird energy feeling. Nervousness, and it manifests itself like a shiver I guess. I dont really think I am cold.

My mother has been texting a guy, and recently hes gone off the deep end. They are not even intimate and yet he starts talking about fantasies and stuff over text. The other thing is, I know who this guy is and only after she divorced did he become blatantly interested.

She hasn't been clear over text that after that episode shes not interested. Its funny how women word things and its like "no you need to tell it like a 5 year old would understand."

I told her to text him "you've creeped me out, dont text/call me anymore."

For some reason this makes me nervous. Its the same energy I get/got when I went to a movie theater that a friend had dragged me along and I dont know anything about the movie or plot. As if I dont know what to expect.

And I have realized that now. Alot of things I become nervous about are because of that. I dont know what to expect. I bite my nails too. I think I do that when I am nervous- even though I dont feel it. I know I must be if I am biting my nails.

Being on my own and starting my website, has been a super big challenge for me. I dont know what to expect and that has been the biggest sticking point and obstacle for me. Its been difficult to start my days without thinking "am I just wasting my time?"

I know that unless you start, you'll never know what would have come of it. But its gotta be the no. 1 cause of my stress lately. I hated my job and I got tired of people telling me what to do about things I wasn't passionate about. But wondering about whats going to happen when there is no guarantee about that paycheck like a regular job.

You know?

I'm sure my mom is going to be just fine. But this nervous energy- YUCK! '

Its also why I dont watch the news, hate religion, though I am still in one.

I prefer my destiny and the world around me to be something that we create not that is pre-determined. It makes me feel uneasy. Nervous.

I would really like to shed this nervousness.

Its at the same time also crazy exciting to never know if your next paycheck is $10,000 or $5. I like certainty but at the same time I hate it too. You cant have both.

Or can you?

The nervous feeling is probably fear. The shiver is probably the body's release mechanism. I think when individuals have a lot of fear they unconsciously tighten their muscles and it holds off those feelings. But E2 has programming in it for deep muscular relaxation and I think when that happens the fear has nowhere to go except conscious awareness and it intensifies. During this process the body may exhibit strange things. I've had shoulder spasms, weird vibrations in my stomach, twitches in my thigh. You just gotta go with it and allow it to pass. But it's important not to overdo it, that's what I did with this sub. There's only so much fear your body can process before it starts to get overwhelmed.