Subliminal Talk
Attract my perfect wife - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Attract my perfect wife (/Thread-Attract-my-perfect-wife)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Attract my perfect wife - JackOfHearts - 01-02-2017

(10-13-2016, 10:52 PM)AAA Wrote: The amount of views are absurd. I found out that when I type in attract my perfect wife in google this topic thread is the first hit. I use google to access the product description page when I want to look up something in the description or to re-read the instruction.

[Image: 20f5bie.png]

Also the amount of views of this thread is making me feel weird about online logging and I am considering to do so offline

Rename your journal, problem solved.

RE: Attract my perfect wife - Life - 01-02-2017

Depends, what do you want?

RE: Attract my perfect wife - Cozy - 01-02-2017

Lol "how to trap a good husband and be a good wife". Bitches are crazy.

RE: Attract my perfect wife - Benjamin - 01-02-2017

Wow what a contradiction, because any woman who would 'trap' a husband automatically will never be a good wife.

RE: Attract my perfect wife - JackOfHearts - 01-02-2017

(01-02-2017, 12:53 AM)AAA Wrote: Due to circumstances I could not listen to the subliminals for 2 weeks. What should I do ? Start all over?

Keep going like nothing happened, it's a single stage after all.

RE: Attract my perfect wife - AAA - 02-07-2017

I started listening at
09-23-2016 today is 02-7-2017 that is 5 months. I have not have had any results and I donĀ“t know why. I want to listen to other subliminals at this point.

From what I have noticed from the subliminal is that i have had a lot of dreams. More often these dreams felt like releasing emotions and at times they where fearful or just odd.

I am curoius to know, now that all these manifestation suggestison have been send out to the universe what will happen if stop listening. Will they still be in motion as the suggestions have been put out through me?

shannon?

RE: Attract my perfect wife - Frosted - 02-07-2017

I would wait until at least 8 months. For some reason this sub might not work as good as the other AYPs as there was another user who ran this one for a long time yet didn't get anything either. I would still try though.

RE: Attract my perfect wife - AAA - 02-07-2017

I just thought to myself no, better to use it for 1 whole year.

I will run it for another 7 months

RE: Attract my perfect wife - risingwarrior - 02-08-2017

@AAA have you noticed any changes in your personality or your lifestyle after starting the sub?

RE: Attract my perfect wife - AAA - 02-09-2017

(02-08-2017, 12:50 PM)risingwarrior Wrote: @AAA have you noticed any changes in your personality or your lifestyle after starting the sub?

not that i am aware off, my first reply when I thought about it was "no" though.

RE: Attract my perfect wife - AAA - 02-10-2017

One issue is that I have been having is. I have no social life. No.friends. flying solo for years

RE: Attract my perfect wife - AAA - 03-31-2017

I switched from ultrasonic silent to ocean waves. It seems that the affirmations from the ocean waves are causing me to have more intense dreams

RE: Attract my perfect wife - Bookstacks DC737 - 04-01-2017

I would think that what is necessary to attract ones perfect wife would be considerably greater than what one would need to attract, say, a perfect girlfriend or a girl with particular physical traits.

If she's your perfect wife, you could be married to her for decades after you meet. To line everything like this up would take considerable energy, time, and change from both parties.

RE: Attract my perfect wife - Life - 04-01-2017

Hey man. I suggest you move on from this now. You want every edge life can give you. And do you think this is really the time to use this sub? If so, great! Don't take life for granted