Subliminal Talk
Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal (/Thread-Baby-This-is-Ignition-Ampers-d-s-BASE-2-1-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 07-08-2017

Stage 2, Day 12,

I finished all the references, and I'm partway through the formatting.

I've finished the odd/even page distribution, the page numbers, and the headers. I still need to complete the styles; this might take a bit of time, but it will settle a lot of things. Once that's done, I'll make one final writing/editing pass, and It will be (virtually) all done.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 07-10-2017

Stage 2, Day 14,

Alright gents. I'm at page 86 of my very last editing pass. The total book count, which bibliography and index, is 397 pages, but 362 is actual text. The entire book is formatted, indexed, and referenced. IT LOOKS LIKE A REAL BOOK!!! This is very exciting, especially because I've passed through 60 pages today, even with the incredible amounts of distractions my laptop has given me today. The one problem is that my referencing/citation software is not working properly, so I can't really add new references. That said, I have to stop adding to the book last minute, otherwise Word, then the computer, crashes, as far as I know.

I ran a memory check and my computer seemed to have stopped crashing, but that might be because I stopped spamming the 'Add Citation' button.

I will have this book published by the end of the week!

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 07-12-2017

Stage 2, Day 16,

Alright gents, I've done a final 'do I really want this in my book' review for the main, 260-page section of my book. I am going over the formatting for that section. I think that I will finish this book entirely tomorrow. Then, I will update my graphic designer of the number of pages, and he will send me the final cover. Then, I submit it to Createspace !!!

EDIT: I think that the natural socialization module is coming online; I spent my day conversing with people for a work reason. And it was very easy, even in uncomfortable situations. I had the idea of figuring out to become some sort of community leader (I will have a lot of free-time after finishing this book), but I think I just want to develop a good social circle.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 07-14-2017

Stage 2, Day 19,

The book is done. I submitted the files to Createspace, and I'm about 12 hours into the 24 hour review process. I'll probably get an answer when I check tomorrow morning.

Then, I should be good to go on Amazon. Plus, they convert it to Kindle for you, so it will be available in 2 formats by tomorrow. Then, my goal is complete! I've been working on the project for 8 months, 6 days.

Tomorrow, I start voice lessons with a new teacher; he's an older baritone that has had an extensive career in opera. Hopefully, his voice type will help me with my specific range issues. Needless to say, I'm excited.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 07-15-2017

Stage 2, Day 20,

Everything is up on CreateSpace. I've formatted my book for Kindle, but my Kindle book is full of errors (it's hard for the layperson, like me, to fix). I'll have to drop 25$ on a freelancer who can fix this, so that I can start selling them on Kindle.

I had my voice lesson today; my teacher said that my voice was beautiful, and I made some great progress during the lesson itself!

I'm overcome with being tired.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 07-16-2017

Stage 2, Day 21,

I've pretty much got my goals ready for Quarter 3's 100 Day Challenge. I'm just waiting for Createspace and my fiverr contact to get my print book and Kindle book ready, respectively. Then, I will order myself a copy of this book, tell my friends about it, and consider this goal complete.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 07-17-2017

Stage 2, Day 22,

My book is on Amazon. My Kindle book came back from the Fiverr seller, and it passed verification (no errors). Tomorrow morning, it will most likely be published, so I consider this goal complete!

That means that I should soon pick a starting date for the next 100 days, since I already enjoyed myself after I sent my book to Createspace.

My 3 goals (three this time):
i) Get a job in my field; read a pile of book and access continual education credits; get a minor accreditation, update my resume and get hired;
ii) Practice my singing voice until I have G4 in belt. I will also begin posting livestreams on a given platform.
iii) Get my BJJ blue belt.

Something that I have been thinking about; since I have almost 4 years of posting to this forum, I've put some pretty raunchy stuff, that I wouldn't otherwise have posted if my identity were easy to spot. Even if I posted videos of myself, they were unlisted.

I'm considering the possibility of being a public figure very soon; if that's the case, I don't want to have people digging this stuff up, especially when I'm small-time. That is because I'll be using this name as my public name.

That said, I'm thinking about removing all of my posts and my name from this forum. I will still be posting, but under a different name.

Could some administrator tell me how I could keep my information up here, without disrupting the forum. I realize that I've willingly made my information public, so it's up to the forum admins.

Tell me what you think!

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Zane - 07-17-2017

(07-17-2017, 06:54 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Stage 2, Day 22,

My book is on Amazon. My Kindle book came back from the Fiverr seller, and it passed verification (no errors). Tomorrow morning, it will most likely be published, so I consider this goal complete!

That means that I should soon pick a starting date for the next 100 days, since I already enjoyed myself after I sent my book to Createspace.

My 3 goals (three this time):
i) Get a job in my field; read a pile of book and access continual education credits; get a minor accreditation, update my resume and get hired;
ii) Practice my singing voice until I have G4 in belt. I will also begin posting livestreams on a given platform.
iii) Get my BJJ blue belt.

Something that I have been thinking about; since I have almost 4 years of posting to this forum, I've put some pretty raunchy stuff, that I wouldn't otherwise have posted if my identity were easy to spot. Even if I posted videos of myself, they were unlisted.

I'm considering the possibility of being a public figure very soon; if that's the case, I don't want to have people digging this stuff up, especially when I'm small-time. That is because I'll be using this name as my public name.

That said, I'm thinking about removing all of my posts and my name from this forum. I will still be posting, but under a different name.

Could some administrator tell me how I could keep my information up here, without disrupting the forum. I realize that I've willingly made my information public, so it's up to the forum admins.

Tell me what you think!

You could ask Ben. I bet he knows something.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Benjamin - 07-18-2017

I could do one of 2 things. Did you want all your posts and account deleted to start a new one? Or just rename the current account?

As you said "removing all my posts" but then said "How I could keep my information up here" so not totally sure what you meant.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 07-18-2017

Hey Benjamin,

Yeah, maybe we could change the account name.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 07-18-2017

Stage 2, Day 23,

My manager is holding a grudge against me. I haven't seen her today, but she made a vague reference at it during a meeting. In honesty, I made a decent sized mistake, but it's not something that's worth 'not getting over until you're 105'. Anywho, I'm making moves towards learning a lot about RD stuff. And I think I'll be resetting the challenge as of Thursday.

I think the fact that most of my jobs have had cuntyy managers is a sign; it means that I should tread my own path. Hopefully, my RD job doesn't follow this same pattern; the pay might be higher, but working for someone else will be challenging.

My paperback and Kindle book are available. I need to connect the two onto the same sales page. Then, I'm really, truly done with this goal, and I consider it complete. The book arriving in the mail will be the cherry on top.

I ordered a phone adapter for a tripod off of Amazon. I already have a tripod, so I can begin livestreaming as soon as I get it.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Zane - 07-18-2017

(07-18-2017, 07:29 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Stage 2, Day 23,

My manager is holding a grudge against me. I haven't seen her today, but she made a vague reference at it during a meeting. In honesty, I made a decent sized mistake, but it's not something that's worth 'not getting over until you're 105'. Anywho, I'm making moves towards learning a lot about RD stuff. And I think I'll be resetting the challenge as of Thursday.

I think the fact that most of my jobs have had cuntyy managers is a sign; it means that I should tread my own path. Hopefully, my RD job doesn't follow this same pattern; the pay might be higher, but working for someone else will be challenging.

My paperback and Kindle book are available. I need to connect the two onto the same sales page. Then, I'm really, truly done with this goal, and I consider it complete. The book arriving in the mail will be the cherry on top.

I ordered a phone adapter for a tripod off of Amazon. I already have a tripod, so I can begin livestreaming as soon as I get it.

Man this is the best BASE journal.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Benjamin - 07-18-2017

Allright cool, pm me what you want to change your name to and i'll do it for you.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 07-19-2017

Stage 2, Day 24,

Got a new name, ya'll. I have a small cloud of dread and anxiety surrounding my job. But, I'm working towards building the skills required to work in my field. I've got 10 new webinars uploaded to my computer, so that I don't need to load them from the website.

I think I might start my 100 Day Challenge tomorrow. I haven't made a firm decision, so it might be dumb to do it like that.

I feel my mind tending itself towards an earlier bedtime. Normally, I'm not tired at midnight, but now it's 11pm, and I'm ready for bed.