Subliminal Talk
Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal (/Thread-Baby-This-is-Ignition-Ampers-d-s-BASE-2-1-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 01-22-2017

Stage 5 Beginner Evaluation

1. Ultra Motivation: 6/10
9. Improved Communication: 8/10
13. Laser-Like Focus & Concentration: 7/10
15. Assertiveness Training: 7/10
18. Courageous: 6/10
19. Win-Win Mindset: 9/10

24. Better With Maths & Numbers: 8/10
40. Negative Stress Relief: 8/10

49. Maximum Learning Speed: 8/10
51. Persistence & Perseverance: 7/10
52. Wealth Ceiling Destruction: 7/10
53. Self Discipline: 7/10
54. Refusal To Accept Anything But Success: 8/10
55. Tempered Gratitude (Non-Motivation Destroying): 8/10
56. Find The Niche & Develop It (Know What People Need & Turn It Into Success): 7/10
58. Disconnect From Distractions: 8/10

61. Value Your Time Highly Enough To Refuse To Waste It:
62. Frame Your Path & Walking Your Path To Success As An Entrepreneur As Being Fun & Enjoyable:
63. Networking Skills:

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 01-26-2017

Stage 5, Day 4,

Tomorrow, I'm going up to a hotel in a town 1.5 hours away to be the first to audition for a talent contest. The reason I'm doing this is so that I can get the audition done with and to return to run and host a trivia night in the evening back home. The plan I hatched should go on without a hitch, and there's some flexibility for hiccups, too.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 02-02-2017

Stage 5, Day 11,

The plan went without a hitch; the trivia night went well, and the audition went well, so I'll be doing preliminaries next Sunday (the 12th). I've got a dump of anxiety about what my sister said to me about my job (she works in the same community center as me).

My voice practice has been going well; I need to keep it up.
I'm planning a trip to the big city in March.

I've written 77K words for my first draft. This is after fewer than 3 months.

I had the inclination to grow out my hair like Aragorn; it looks sick, and so does my thumbnail.

EDIT: I though I'd look back to how far I've come since September 18th, the day I bought this program:
- Went from a dirty dishwashing job at minimum wage to an office job making over 20$/hour with benefits
- I'm starting to become comfortable with the idea of making a leap into a better paying job (related to my major)
- Paid off the rest of my student debts and am now debt free
- Bought and paid for my own car 100%
- 50% of my paycheck is accumulating in my checking account (staying at home with parents)
- Wrote at least 75% of the first draft of my first book
- Entered a singing contest, and in progress
- Completed a major event and learned many things to accomplish this
- Took my first independent fully-paid-for vacation

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 02-09-2017

Stage 5, Day 18,

Just staying up-to-date about Stage 5.
I've written 86.6K words for my book; I'm probably 90% done.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 02-11-2017

Stage 5, Day 20,

Since journaling on Day 18, I've written 6,552 words for my first draft. I'm approaching 92-93% finished Smile

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 02-14-2017

Re-post; with Cockney dialect

Stage 5, right, Day 11,

The plan went wivout an 'itch; the trivia night went well, right, and the audition went well, so I'll be doin' preliminaries next Sunday (the 12ff). Cor blimey guv, would I lie to you? I've got a dump of anxiety about wot me sister said ter me about me Uncle Bob (she works in the same community center as me).

Me voice practice 'as been gahn well; I need ter keep it up.
I'm plannin' a trip ter the bloody big city in March.

I've written 77K words for me first draft. This is after fewer than 3 monffs.

I 'ad the bloomin' inclination ter grow out me 'air like Aragorn; it 'ave a looks sick, and so does me fumbnail.

EDIT: I fough I'd 'ave a look hammer and tack to 'ow far I've come since September 18ff, right, the bloody day I bought this program:
- Went from a dirty dishwashin' Uncle Bob at minimum wage ter an office Uncle Bob makin' over 20$/hour wiv benefits
- I'm bloody well startin' ter become comfortable wiv the idea of makin' a leap into a better payin' Uncle Bob (related ter my major)
- Paid off the rest of me student debts and am now debt free
- Bought and paid for me own car 100%
- 50% of me paycheck is accumulatin' in me checkin' account (stayin' at 'ome wiv parents)
- Wrote at least 75% of the chuffin' first draft of me first book
- Entered a singgin' contest, right, and in progress
- Completed a major event and learned many fings ter accomplish this
- Took me first independent fully-paid-for vacation

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 02-14-2017

Stage 5, Day 23,

Hit 99.3K words, and no signs of stopping! Trust me, after the second draft will be much tighter and compact.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 02-16-2017

Stage 5, Day 25,

101.6K words. About 96-97% done Smile

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - apollolux - 02-16-2017

Out of curiosity, are you getting paid by the word for the book?

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 02-18-2017

(02-16-2017, 10:10 PM)apollolux Wrote: Out of curiosity, are you getting paid by the word for the book?

No. This is my personal book; it can be as long or as short as I want. I just have to sell a lot of them Wink

I'm getting all the words on 'paper' (my computer), then I'll drastically cut back my word count while keeping the ideas I want.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 02-18-2017

Stage 5, Day 27,

I've had my time wasted at work today. And yesterday. By the same group; they had rented the hall I'm responsible for. And they kept pushing the boundaries as to the time agreement we had. He originally said "We need it from 12 - 4 pm," which became "We need to let the caterers in at 11:30 am," which turned into a text message from them at 11:10 am saying "we're here". They dragged their feet after they put most tables and chairs away at 4pm, after which 15 of them hung around, drinking their beers as though it was a bar. I told the guy that I'd like them out by 4:30 pm, but then I find the kitchen cleaned incompletely. They were all gone at 4:50pm. Four hours become five and a half hours.

Since I'm in charge of the contract, and likely the pricing, I'm going to change the pricing system; after we've agreed on a number of hours, and you've signed the contract, if you come to me to extend your time for any reason, it's not a problem, but it will cost 100$/hour (the hall rental is pretty cheap, so this might be steep), and it's charged in 10 minute increments. Not sure if that will work.

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 02-20-2017

Stage 5, Day 29,

I finished my first draft at just over 106K words (with notes included). Once I cut out my notes and kept the parts I wanted, it sat at just under 84K words.

I'm now outlining each paragraph of this draft to evaluate the flow and the ideas I want to convey. I've outlined 2/5th of that. I realize that I've been spinning in circles at some parts, and I will need to make my message very concise. It'll be great, since I can cover so much more new ground on this second draft.

This second draft will make a world of difference, as much as no text is different from a first draft

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 02-23-2017

Review for Stage 5

1. Ultra Motivation: 9/10
2. Maximum Productivity: 8/10
3. Ultra Success: 7/10
4. Luck Magnifier: 7/10
5. Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear: 9/10 (meaning low amounts)
6. Positive Thinking, Positive Attitude: 9/10
8. Optimus Engine 2.1: unsure about this
9. Improved Communication: 9/10, maybe even 10/10

11. Goal Orientation: 9/10
13. Laser-Like Focus & Concentration: 8/10
15. Assertiveness Training: 7/10
16. Strong, Clear Voice: 7/10
17. Public Speaking Skills: 9/10
18. Courageous: 7/10
19. Win-Win Mindset: 9/10

20. Authoritative Presence: 7/10
21. Charismatic Presence: 7/10
22. Successful Negotiator: 7/10
23. Effective Delegator: n/a
24. Better With Maths & Numbers: 9/10
28. Polymorphic Aura: n/a
29. Disconnect From Negativity Within: 10/10

30. Disconnect From Other People’s Negativity: 9/10
31. Ego Balancing: 9/10
32. Maximum Sleep Quality: 7/10
35. Forgive Others & Let It Go: 9/10
36. Forgive Yourself & Move On: 9/10
38. Psychic Ability To Get Ahead As A Successful Entrepreneur: n/a
39. Think Like A Millionaire: 7/10

40. Negative Stress Relief: 7/10
42. Stop Using Recreational Drugs & Alcohol: 10/10
43. Prioritize Effectively:7/10
46. Emotional Healing & Pain Relief (Consisting Of The Goals Below):
(a) Overcome The Victim Mentality: 9/10
(b) Healing Emotionally: 9/10
© Increasing Mental/Emotional Maturity: 9/10
(d) Forgive Self & Others: 9/10
(e) Let Go Of The Past: 8/10
(f) Self Validation: 9/10
47. Accept & Take Personal Responsibility For Your Choices, Actions, Results & Life: 8-9/10
48. Dream Your Best Solution: 0/10
49. Maximum Learning Speed: 9/10

50. Kill Excuses: 9/10
51. Persistence & Perseverance: 10/10
52. Wealth Ceiling Destruction: 5/10
53. Self Discipline: 9/10
54. Refusal To Accept Anything But Success: 9/10
55. Tempered Gratitude (Non-Motivation Destroying): 7/10
56. Find The Niche & Develop It (Know What People Need & Turn It Into Success): working on it
57. Paced Working & Entrepreneurial Efforts To Steady The Approach/Drive/Motivation & Prevent Burnout: 8/10
58. Disconnect From Distractions: 7/10
59. Believe In Yourself & Your Choices, Goals & Methods, Regardless Of What Others Say, As Long As You Have Verified The Validity For Yourself: 9/10

60. Mindfulness Of How You Are Spending Your Time: 9/10
61. Value Your Time Highly Enough To Refuse To Waste It: 10/10
62. Frame Your Path & Walking Your Path To Success As An Entrepreneur As Being Fun & Enjoyable: 10/10
63. Networking Skills: 4/10
64. Natural Socialization: 4/10
65. Identify & Value Talented Individuals & Know How To Best Position Them: n/a
66. Gather, Form & Manage A Successful Team: n/a
67. Detect Deceptions & Discern & Understand The Reason For The Deception: 10/10
68. Maximize The Value Brought To The Market/Customer: n/a, working on it
69. Always Let Your Market Be Your Guide: Listen To Them & What They Want/Need, & Fulfill Their Wants/Needs: working on it

72. Maintain Consistency In Everything You Do Towards Your Goal: 9/10
73. Have The Courage To Ask For/Expect/Demand Fair Compensation For The Value You Bring To Market: n/a, working on it
75. Create An Inspiring Vision That Others Want To Join & Support: 9/10
76. Always Improving Yourself As An Entrepreneur In All The Roles That Requires One To Take: 7/10
77. Normalization Of/Comfort With/Acceptance Of The Changes To Oneself & One’s Situation & Finances That Is Required To Achieve High Success: 8/10
78. Effective & Successful Competition Where Necessary: n/a, working on it
79. Only Compete Where Necessary & Use The Competition Or Lack Thereof To Your Advantage: n/a

80. Protect Your Assets: 10/10
82. Value The Customer Over The Money They Provide, & Seek A Stable, Long Term Approach To Business & Business Success: n/a, working on it
84. Spend Wisely & Always With An Eye To How It Will Enhance Your Success & Position In Your Field: 7/10

RE: Baby This is Ignition! - Ampers&d's BASE 2.1 Journal - Ampersnd - 02-23-2017

Stage 6 Entry Stats

7. Maximum Sales Success: n/a, working on it
25. Balance Your Brain Hemispheres: 9/10
26. Become A Money Magnet: 4/10 (making same amount of money as last few months)
38. Psychic Ability To Get Ahead As A Successful Entrepreneur: n/a
41. Seize The Day: 6/10
45. Powerful Personal Presence & Strength: 5/10
68. Maximize The Value Brought To The Market/Customer: n/a, working on it
70. Always Seek & Find The Positive Opportunity That Every Challenge Brings With It & Put It To Its Best Possible Use: n/a
81. Prevent Others From Taking Advantage Of You, Scamming You, Etc.: n/a
83. Become The Best Of The Best In Your Field: 8/10
85. Express Success In All Ways, Even Before You Have Achieved It: 7/10
86. Be Open To The Possibility Of Being Wrong, Recognize It & Make It Right ASAP When You Are: 10/10