Subliminal Talk
DMSI 2.4 (Test Log) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 2.4 (Test Log) (/Thread-DMSI-2-4-Test-Log)

Pages: 1 2 3

DMSI 2.4 (Test Log) - hunk - 09-13-2016

Have been listening to v2.4 for a little over a week now and have had a strong urge to post here, so here goes. (BTW... usually I don't post and have rarely felt the need to post, so is it possible that something in the sub is causing it?)

Pre-2.3: Stopped listening to E2 on 14th Aug. Haven't listened to any other version of DMSI before 2.3.

Other considerations: have a GF. Relationship is on the rocks.

v2.3:
Was initially planning to start v2.2 on 21st Aug. Didn't start v2.2 at all and eventually, started listening to v2.3 on 1st Sep (so about 15 days of no-sub).

Things I noticed during 4-5 days on v2.3:
  • Easily getting annoyed/irritated with service levels from businesses.
  • Noticed I was being more assertive.
  • Meet them half way: GF initiated giving head but didn't finish it - very unusual departure from her normal behaviour, is this what 'meet them half way' programming supposed to do? Or was something else going on here?

v2.4:
Switched to v2.4 on 5th/6th Sep.

Frequency of listening:
  • Started with 1 loop for first two days
    Effects: On the first day experienced very strong sensations in the spine. The sensation started in the tailbone and ended up in the head - wasn't continuous though (felt it strongest close to the tailbone and then in the head - the sensation was largely absent in other parts of my back).
    By the time I was at 55 minutes, I was finding it hard to stay still because of this sensation (it was after midnight and I was laying in bed - about to fall asleep).
    Second day was better. The sensation was not as strong after this.
  • Then 2 loops on day 3
  • Then 3 loops on days 4 and 5
  • Then 5 loops every night while sleeping since then

Response from others:
  • Up until two days ago I had a lot of thoughts/dreams about my past relationships especially of the times where I did not agree with my partners at that time and we had a fundamental difference in the way we looked at things. These have stopped now.
  • Started a conversation with a younger girl (who I think has a beautiful face) at work. This was probably the longest conversation (lasted for 5 minutes maybe) with her.
  • I was smiling at work for no reason at all. I'm glad the feeling of being irritated/annoyed is gone and I'm much more relaxed now and in a better mood generally.
  • I have noticed that I get very hot at night during sleep. The body seems to be generating some heat which I like as I think I suffer from cold extremeties, especially during colder days/nights - I've been told that it's a blood circulation issue.
  • I have noticed that if someone else and I are crossing the same path, others are now more likely to give way to me.
  • I haven't gotten the looks that others have reported. No bum displays either. In addition, I haven't received any freebies/discounts or anything yet.
  • My sleep patterns have been slightly off lately. Get tired earlier during the day, sleep earlier than usual and then wake up in the middle of night after about 4-5 hours of sleep.

Any feedback or comments, most welcome.

Edit: Fixed the dates.

RE: DMSI 2.4 (Test Log) - 4Kingdoms - 09-13-2016

(09-13-2016, 09:04 AM)hunk Wrote: [*] My sleep patterns have been slightly off lately. Get tired earlier during the day, sleep earlier than usual and then wake up in the middle of night after about 4-5 hours of sleep.

My sleep patterns have been erratic lately and it never occurred to me that it was 2.4 that was the cause.

RE: DMSI 2.4 (Test Log) - RTBoss - 09-13-2016

Thanks for posting. A few of your dates in your post need fixing. I think you meant to say August in a few spots you said September.

RE: DMSI 2.4 (Test Log) - hunk - 09-14-2016

(09-13-2016, 10:57 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Thanks for posting. A few of your dates in your post need fixing. I think you meant to say August in a few spots you said September.

Thanks, RTBoss. You're right. I fixed the dates now.

(09-13-2016, 09:34 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(09-13-2016, 09:04 AM)hunk Wrote: [*] My sleep patterns have been slightly off lately. Get tired earlier during the day, sleep earlier than usual and then wake up in the middle of night after about 4-5 hours of sleep.

My sleep patterns have been erratic lately and it never occurred to me that it was 2.4 that was the cause.

Not 100% sure if it's because of v2.4, but sleep patterns became erratic soon after I started listening to 5 loops a day (of v2.4). Today for example, I was ready to go to bed around 7pm.

I'll give it a few more days to see if it continues. And then I'll probably reduce the loops and see if that changes things to make sure it's the sub and not something else.

RE: DMSI 2.4 (Test Log) - 4Kingdoms - 09-14-2016

(09-14-2016, 01:53 AM)hunk Wrote: Not 100% sure if it's because of v2.4, but sleep patterns became erratic soon after I started listening to 5 loops a day (of v2.4). Today for example, I was ready to go to bed around 7pm.

What time do you usually go to bed?
I work the graveyard shift, I wake up at 7pm to start my night at work. You being ready to go to bed at 7pm doesn't explain why that is unique to your situation.

(09-14-2016, 03:44 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 01:53 AM)hunk Wrote: Not 100% sure if it's because of v2.4, but sleep patterns became erratic soon after I started listening to 5 loops a day (of v2.4). Today for example, I was ready to go to bed around 7pm.

What time do you usually go to bed?
I work the graveyard shift, I wake up at 7pm to start my night at work. You being ready to go to bed at 7pm doesn't explain why that is unique to your situation.

I agree. It doesn't. I usually go to bed around midnight. Give or take an hour on either side in the worst case.

RE: DMSI 2.4 (Test Log) - chaosvrgn - 09-14-2016

My sleep pattern has changed too. I used to be a late night worker, starting work at 9p and working until about 2:30a. Now, I'm going to bed around 10p and working from 7:30 - 5:30.

RE: DMSI 2.4 (Test Log) - pcrepair951 - 09-14-2016

How can I test ????

RE: DMSI 2.4 (Test Log) - Benjamin - 09-14-2016

By buying DMSI Wink

RE: DMSI 2.4 (Test Log) - CatMan - 09-14-2016

(09-14-2016, 10:59 PM)Benjamin Wrote: By buying DMSI Wink

And by finishing his current AM6 run. And hopefully he has done piracy redemption since the last time he ran it.

RE: DMSI 2.4 (Test Log) - hunk - 09-16-2016

Update:
  • I think I have become more emotional/sensitive. In the sense that I am able to feel/experience emotions deeply. I have been called a bit of an empath, but this is more than my usual state. For example, reading some heart wrenching stories that popped up in my facebook feed almost made me teary eyed. Had I not been at work, I would have let a tear or two out.
  • Came across an old acquaintance after 2-3 years and she gave me a hug and told me that I look beautiful on facebook (I have a 4-5 year old photo on facebook and she actually unfriended me more than a year ago). Weird!
  • Had been having a strong urge to contact a girl I went out with for 3 months or so. Since it's been going on for a few days, I decided to act on it. She didn't want to talk/meet in person. I left the ball in her court.
  • The rest:
    • My neighbour over shared stuff from his life. (In line with what some others have reported)
    • A girl in the train smiled at me. This was the first ever beaming smiled I received on the sub. I did receive a not so beaming smile again later during the day, so that makes two for me.

Other than this, I have been feeling anxious many times during the day. Is it a part of the sub working or is it something else? BTW... is there a sub specific for dealing with anxiety issues?

RE: DMSI 2.4 (Test Log) - hunk - 09-17-2016

Some more updates:
  • Was out with friends (mixed group) for a few hours and I didn't get any attraction or ioi signals from others (that I could notice).
  • In general I'm feeling quite tired, low, unmotivated and finding myself unable to do even the necessary things (e.g. tidying up my living area)
    • Guess a positive I can take from this is that the sub is still trying to heal me and that's why the attraction programming isn't kicking in. (I think I read somewhere on the forum that healing has to finish before the attraction kicks in)
    • I'm taking things positively and taking this as a sign that I need to improve and change things in my life.
    • Made a list and got a few tasks (things I could do online) tackled.
  • I do feel relaxed most of the times, but sometimes out of the blue I feel anxious and fearful.
  • Sleep patterns are still off (sleeping 4 hours of more before usual bed time; getting extremely tired about 6 hours before my usual bed time), but l continued to sleep after waking up around midnight and was able to sleep for 3 more hours. This total sleep of about 6-7 hours has been the longest since I started 5 loops on v2.4.

RE: DMSI 2.4 (Test Log) - hunk - 09-18-2016

OK, a few things of note...
  • The tiredness/fatigue/sleep thing wasn't going away so I decided to have coffee about 6-7 hours before my usual bed time. I have to say it did not help at all. I kept resisting sleeping with my red eyes until about 1 hour before my usual bed time. Lo and behold! I reached a point where I was no longer tired, I felt wide awake and the redness in my eyes reduced considerably.
    • My take on this: the fatigue/tiredness/sleepiness is the impact of sub. Starts to hit about 6-8 hours after a 5 loop set. After this the fatigue period kicks in - which to me means that it's either the healing phase (because of what I'm experiencing) or it's the altered reality phase (a relaxed albeit tired, can't think of anything phase).
    • After about 14 +/- 1 hour from the time I finished 5 loop set, I think (and it's just my thought) that the effects of sub wear off. That's when the fatigue goes away.
    • Alternatively, I can say that the sub is finished with the healing (perceived as fatigue) phase.
    • All this is just hypothesis at this stage... I'll observe what happens today and for next few days before coming to a conclusion. (Or I'll let Shannon derive any conclusions as he knows what's exactly inside the sub/scripting)
  • Other effects:
    • Before I started the sub, I had a lot of motivation to take care of a few things about my work and finance; general maintenance - tidying up living place etc. I've come to a point where I have lost all that motivation. I'm not saying it's because of sub, but reporting it as it could possibly be because of the sub as the sub's goal is different to the above (finance/productivity).
    • Feeling anxious again. Don't know why, but it's a feeling I feel in my chest. Kind of fear/anxiety. Today the feeling is there even after just finishing a 5 loop set.