Subliminal Talk
Alden attempts EPRHA (36d) ⇌ STM+OAAM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alden attempts EPRHA (36d) ⇌ STM+OAAM (/Thread-Alden-attempts-EPRHA-36d-%E2%87%8C-STM-OAAM)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Alden attempts EPRHA - alden - 10-15-2016

Day 34 (265h 38m)↑

The most significant personal efficiency idea I learned during the past few days is "Do your most important task first thing in the morning". I implemented it as soon as I learned it and my days have become more productive.

It's also my third day doing the following morning routines and everything has gone well so far:

1. Go to washroom
2. Drink 500ml water, supplement, wash face, brush teeth
3. Meditate, gratitude journal, visualization
4. Exercise, play guitar
4. Write to journal
5. Review your goals
6. Do your most important task

EDIT: I saw a former classmate from 14 years ago in the gym. He looks so different now. He's an accomplished and famous recording artist. His body looks great and he looks like one of those elite people you'll find in the country's richest business district. I looked at him in the eye and he took his glance away, as if he no longer remembers me. Bad! We were just equal before. We were among the best students in our school. But now he's much greater than most of us. At one point in my life, I envied him.

RE: Alden attempts EPRHA - alden - 10-16-2016

Day 35 (279h 56m)↑

Sometimes, I still see myself wasting time, say reading the same blog post over and over again, but things are better now than before. I can carry out things using these 2 guiding principles,

1. Do your most important thing first thing in the morning.
2. If you choose not to do your task, you are creating bad habits. (And that makes me afraid.)

I realized that it makes me feel good and fulfilled by the end of the day when I know that I've done my part to be productive during that day.

So here are the three important things I carried out yesterday,

1. I posted ads on 5 different websites (and I decided to do it 5 days in a week, so that's 25 exposures per week).
2. I went to the gym (2nd week of 3 days/week workout, DONE).
3. I wrote a blog post (commitment to write 3-4 articles per week, DONE).

I believe my morning routines help me accomplish things better, and yes, today's my 4th day implementing my 6-steps morning routines.

What else, it's 2 days now that I have not missed enough EPRHA exposure time. Things are changing for the better.

RE: Alden attempts EPRHA 1.0 (36 days) → Stop Masturbating + DAOS 4G - alden - 10-17-2016

Day 36 (284h 26m)↓

There's some change in plan. After 36 days of using EPRHA 1.0, I decided to temporarily switch to Stop Masturbating for 32 days. I believe I can do much more (productivity-wise) if I stop masturbating. I've done several ways to stretch my nofap streaks but I just couldn't go beyond 8 days lately. I want to extend beyond 14 days, which has been my longest streak so far, up to a month (or 3 months, if possible).

So, I set my player to 8.5 hour loops, but to maximize my 4G use, I'm adding 4.5 hour loops of DAOS 4G. A little sexiness on the side will always be good. I just started listening this morning.

I'll get back to EPRHA 1.0 in 32 days.

EDIT: I realized that my avatar is a female monarch butterfly, changing it to a male one haha Smile

RE: Alden attempts EPRHA1.0 (36 days) → StopMasturbating+DAOS4G → EPRHA1.0 - DisneylandUSA - 10-17-2016

(10-17-2016, 06:32 PM)alden Wrote: Day 35 (284h 26m)↑

There's some change in plan. After 36 days of using EPRHA 1.0, I decided to temporarily switch to Stop Masturbating for 32 days. I believe I can do much more (productivity-wise) if I stop masturbating. I've done several ways to stretch my nofap streaks but I just couldn't go beyond 8 days lately. I want to extend beyond 14 days, which has been my longest streak so far, up to a month (or 3 months, if possible).

So, I set my player to 8.5 hour loops, but to maximize my 4G use, I'm adding 4.5 hour loops of DAOS 4G. I just started listening this morning.

I'll get back to EPRHA 1.0 in 32 days.

Productivity Wise: Yes, I agree with you on your decision to work on the 'productivity-wise' situation. In the 'Think and Grow Rich' Book, it mentions something similar to what you are describing: Using the 'sexual energy' into a focus and more creative way. Rolleyes

RE: Alden attempts EPRHA1.0 (36d) ⇌ STM+DAOS4G - alden - 10-17-2016

(10-17-2016, 06:38 PM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: Productivity Wise: Yes, I agree with you on your decision to work on the 'productivity-wise' situation. In the 'Think and Grow Rich' Book, it mentions something similar to what you are describing: Using the 'sexual energy' into a focus and more creative way. Rolleyes

Exactly! I almost always feel drained and exhausted when I spend lots of time and energy wasting my precious fluids. Such time and energy could be spent elsewhere Smile

RE: Alden attempts EPRHA (36d) ⇌ STM+DAOS2 - alden - 10-18-2016

Day 1
STM (8h 30m)
DAOS2 2nd Run (4h 30m)

I temporarily stopped EPRHA. I used Stop Masturbating 4G instead because I'm so eager to achieve my goals for the year. I suspect that the number of times I masturbate is inversely proportional to the amount of effort I spend on achieving my goals.

So, yesterday is Day 1. The change of sub is noticeable on a deeper level though I used the trickling stream version in both EPRHA and STM. A few hours later, I noticed how my former fears, longingness and boredom were coming back but to a lesser extent.

There is a brewing sense of dissatisfaction that's propelling me to act on my goals. This time, the focus is on improving my body. I crafted a strategic nutrition plan to support my workouts, which I've turned into a habit during the past few weeks. Going to the gym is always a starred item in my to DO list now. I plan to go to the national capital tomorrow to buy some protein supplements.

I also noticed how my game-related sentiments were coming back, as if telling me, you should be gaming women right now!

RE: Alden attempts EPRHA (36d) ⇌ STM+DAOS2 - alden - 10-19-2016

Day 2
STM (16h 30m)
DAOS2 2nd Run (5h 56m)

I was having some insecure feelings yesterday. I felt like asking why men need to always perform. Why do I have to always perform?

When I perform well, people come to me. I have friends. I have admirers. They offer me lots of things, such as "let's do business together", and so on.

But I can't trust anyone. For they only come to me and stay when things are good. They'll all leave you when things start to become sour.

So, as a man, we always have to stay on top of our game. We always have to perform.

On another topic, somebody on Facebook is offering me sex. She appears to be 26 years old.

HER: Hi, can I sit on you?
ME: You look gay to me
HER: Oh no! Why?
ME: Have we met already?
HER: I'm from **********.. I'm not gay ok? I'm just liberated.. Are you gay? Sorry to ask

This time, I started to think she's really gay.

ME: Not gay, I'll call you when I'm in the mood
HER: Where you from? Can I sit on you?
ME: ******.. don't ask, let things happen
HER: I'm in my room right now.. my bf's not around.. come here, I'm so horny
ME: Send me a picture
HER: You can't appreciate beautiful women? You must be gay

That's a change of topic. Something starts to smell fishy. And she mentioned the word "gay" again.

ME: Just confirmin'
HER: You refuse sex?
ME: You're wild, is that your favorite position?

I changed the topic, to reframe the conversation.

HER: Yeah, how 'bout you? Do you have any experience?
ME: Haha you will know.. what might happen.. to you

I'm a virgin. But I know how to play with words.

HER: Stop playin' honey, come here and let me sit on you
ME: You won't just sit.. you'll fly Big Grin
HER: I'm serious!
ME: I'll call you soon

I'm not really into chat games. And it's the first time I did such a thing on chat. But I'm glad some find my profile attractive enough for sex. That's a compliment, but I'm never gonna have sex with dicks.

She looks acceptable but I have huge reasons to believe that it's a fake account. From this conversation alone, do you think she's gay?

RE: Alden attempts EPRHA (36d) ⇌ STM+DAOS2 - Lucius - 10-20-2016

(10-19-2016, 10:19 PM)alden Wrote: On another topic, somebody on Facebook is offering me sex. She appears to be 26 years old.

HER: I'm from **********.. I'm not gay ok? I'm just liberated.. Are you gay? Sorry to ask

That's a change of topic. Something starts to smell fishy. And she mentioned the word "gay" again.

I'm not really into chat games. And it's the first time I did such a thing on chat. But I'm glad some find my profile attractive enough for sex. That's a compliment, but I'm never gonna have sex with dicks.

She looks acceptable but I have huge reasons to believe that it's a fake account. From this conversation alone, do you think she's gay?

My housemate shared with me how a friend of his is being blackmailed by a "horny" chick he met online. The girl reached out to him on Facebook and he thought he got lucky. They became "friends" and exchanged nudes. Now, the girl is threatening to post their conversations on his Facebook wall, or send his nudes to his friends unless he pays up. She claims she is a minor and will contact the police.

I may be reading too much into your situation, but my advice is if you don't know her, keep it civil.

RE: Alden attempts EPRHA (36d) ⇌ STM+DAOS2 - alden - 10-20-2016

(10-20-2016, 02:47 AM)Lucius Wrote: I may be reading too much into your situation, but my advice is if you don't know her, keep it civil.

I think I did my best to appear civil. Reading your story though, I just changed my privacy settings. Thanks man!

RE: Alden attempts EPRHA (36d) ⇌ STM+DAOS2 - DisneylandUSA - 10-20-2016

(10-19-2016, 10:19 PM)alden Wrote: Day 2
STM (16h 30m)
DAOS2 2nd Run (5h 56m)

I was having some insecure feelings yesterday. I felt like asking why men need to always perform. Why do I have to always perform?

When I perform well, people come to me. I have friends. I have admirers. They offer me lots of things, such as "let's do business together", and so on.

But I can't trust anyone. For they only come to me and stay when things are good. They'll all leave you when things start to become sour.

So, as a man, we always have to stay on top of our game. We always have to perform.

On another topic, somebody on Facebook is offering me sex. She appears to be 26 years old.

To Be or Not to Be: You will be surprised how many, 'She males' are on dating sites. They are pushy to meet... yet, they don't want any phone talk before meeting... Try to hear there voice on the phone to confirm that they are woman... A Real Woman. Big Grin

(10-20-2016, 04:02 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: To Be or Not to Be: You will be surprised how many, 'She males' are on dating sites. They are pushy to meet... yet, they don't want any phone talk before meeting... Try to hear there voice on the phone to confirm that they are woman... A Real Woman. Big Grin

My intuition says she's gay, and so be it Wink

RE: Alden attempts EPRHA (36d) ⇌ STM+DAOS2 - apollolux - 10-20-2016

I wouldn't say gay, I'm more inclined to believe fake or a bot given how "she's" not really responding to what you write.

(10-20-2016, 12:24 PM)apollolux Wrote: I wouldn't say gay, I'm more inclined to believe fake or a bot given how "she's" not really responding to what you write.

She keeps messaging me, so I unfriended her. Anyway, I have her number in case I'd want to confirm such things again next time...

Day 3
STM (27h 8m)
DAOS2 2nd Run (5h 56m)

It's too early to tell this. This program works in such a way that I don't bother much about my own horniness. Even my fetish don't bug me as much as it did before. Don't think it kills sexual desire though, 'cause I'm still horny, so horny, I can feel it within.

But it's not that kind of horniness that puts my hand down there involuntarily. It's a kind of horniness that zips into my brain and nudges me to get things done, to make the best use of my time, to run my life efficiently. A kind of horniness that gives me insights, such as, on how to fast track my wealth goals, on why I should go back to the game, yeah, cuz I'm horny! And yes, it might happen very soon.