Subliminal Talk
AM6 second coming - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 second coming (/Thread-AM6-second-coming--7963)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-28-2016

Same to you bro.

----------

The sub seems to pull towards multiple directions and getting increasingly agressive and my dick area tingles like crazy. Getting some slight violent impulses.

Weird reactions at the gym aswell. I know I want to have businesses running, having private stuff, going to the gym living alpha lifestyle, today guys seemed to be intimidated by my presence. Women glance more and more aswell. I am getting to the point I dont care. That all is and was training and start to get numb to things. Like going out, the attention, the blowouts. Its more and more meaningless. Also, when chatting im calm as fuck yet seem to be affected a bit by the awkwardness of those engaging with me as if being on the otherside of thr coin.

Im tingling all over right now like some surge as if something has been cleared and already my mind is going to higher places like spreading wildfire. Im getting more and more succesfull. Getting also annoyed with some friends reactions like its beta as fuck and we are miles apart. I feel confident antisocial ranting and violent in my writing.

Smoking seems to affect my aura. Havent smoked since this morning. Worry gets lesser. No fap still going. More clear headed. Last days was mindfog. Did 'lose' something today but remained calm to an extent, no panic nor anxiety.

I do seem to get bored and selfhelp books overal are bs in this stage. Only thing I read is sex god method by daniel rose.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-28-2016

Strong urge to read machiavelli - the prince
Also reading sex god method
Will pick up the subtle art of not giving a fuck by mark mason.
Also the 80/20 principle is on my list.

AM is selfhelp. Found selfhelp books fuck me up more and confuse the shit out of me. My reality is value based now. Value has never been more profound as of now.

Im social circles its practice and game. I sit back and play on it. I have 0 interest in things right now. Stability and solidity. Social skills are that. Freedtyling for me. Living and organic instead of mechanical. Weaving the web yet brutaly honest and real aswell. Many shifts still go on in my mind. Like shifting from one mode to another. I update for myself. Last few days I felt depression linked to social speech and setting in a sort of sad way. Im collected.

Also when I left I had this thought popping up of women serving me and warming me up. It tend to tie in my understanding that women are emotional creatures and at times want to be called out and spiked. The post from James Bond about sexuality is still shimmering in my mind. Kudows to you. Now anger and using these skills of seduction and causing her to rollercoast is something I work at for myself. Like even bordering traumatic. Dont adk me why. Its sheer experience to dominate her and the women I have interacted with and be with tend to want it harsh.

I feel way more mature and deep and direct and powerfull like my presence reflect value strength and hypnotic frame. Shedding the layers. Renewal each time.

Strong focus of sorting out without reducing anything. Sociality IS something in my life playing up and key element. Not all seems to be healing. Edurance also through experience breed skill. Its strenghtens game.

Profound shifts in body image department aswell as attitude. Gsf works on what I want and will accomplish it financial wise. More clearer then ever.
Those closer to me tend to stfu and listen to me directly. My presence is strong and influencing.
My style is more seductive. Another girl was all baffled and hairflipping and re-collecting herself. Observations and seductive talk are not enough. Sexuality and escalation is. Unafraid to do so.

Im king. Im the prize.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-29-2016

Not sure if wanting to cry or smashing a wall without any regard of myself.

Anyways. Some strong fears im starting to get fed up with. This trend has to stop. For some reason I still at times give to much of a shit about people and what not stemming from a chronic negative expectation mindset. Had some past abuse and this shit hurts like a mofo right now like being in that exactly same powerless spot. Its as if its never good enough for me. Total mindfog on day 14. I feel it in my body but damn, this splinter is getting in the way of being succesfull and feel like a p*ssy because of it. Not to say procrastination is also pretty much back.

I know and remind myself it is temporary and some strong stuff the sub touches on, that it will pass and facing these walls will eventually be an improvement and growing experience, but right now its total triggerfest and ideas keep snowballing in a negative sense like some crazy masochistic self destruction practice. It makes me wanna quit all together.

Being affected in this way by insignificant people, idk man. Guess going out tonight will be usefull for me. Also a good cry will help me tbh at this point. The tension and bagage of all these years. Man, how did I even live like that in the fucking first place?

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 12-30-2016

day 15

+ targeting inhibitions
+ book from daniel rose which Im currently reading amplifies my vibe extremely. its strong stuff and sheds light what comes natural to me, yet its pretty much usefull and helpfull in this.\
+ targeting more fears, realizing I am the centre and it comes form within, succesfull mindset increases and all areas to be covered.
+ drive is getting more and more intense
+ cleaning up my home, wanting it to have optimal decoration for any situation, including some wall decoration and somewhat stimulating my mind
+ social increasing, find myself talking more often about personal coaching, be the cause, not the effect, making it a habit to open people, the edge to cross over is a mental one, and is tiny.making it more of a habit as of late, blow outs dont registrate much at all.
+ improvizing through experience, growing and developing my game through experimentation. Im naturally seeking more and more experiences and challenging myself.
+ getting more and more dominant
+ still notice smiling and nice guy stuff like some sort of string puppet habit, fuck that shit, smile because it will be default mode, yet also realize now, non smiling and relaxed face can cause hypnotic responses. my eyes feel hypnotic, when eyes lock its a done deal.

still on nofap, again gravitation to the dominance-submission role play, almost fifty shades of grey stuff, yet notice also how this is my natural being and brings back bedding with my last experience in it, in which i became natural dominant and "hacked`her so to speak. currently reading into emotional effects and how being business succesfull doesnt exclude being a sexual man, with power in demand.

Own from the very start yet aloof in ways. I can write lots about this thin line, about playfullness and being disinterested presentation only to unpredictable come back.

Shimmers of full potential but some shackles/limiting beliefs seem to hold still. Self mastery.another area being targeted as of now.

RE: AM6 second coming - apollolux - 12-30-2016

Sex God Method is indeed very informative! I think every man looking to level up sexually should maximize and balance the "DEVI" principles Rose espouses.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 01-01-2017

I domt know anymore. Nothing I write feels right, right now. Barely holding on tho it'll pass. Just back from elders home. Very individualistic and visionairy. Can only get through this right now. Giving up the sub is no option. Had some suicidal ideation. Barely aware of whats happening. Just not caring at all about anything. Fear depression cornered lost. Early sleep it is. - day 17 stage 4. I am scared.
Triggerfest, trauma's, dissociated. What is real lol

Edit: I will own 2017 and make it my bitch. Clarity is mine in ways.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 01-03-2017

Day 19

It seems Im unconvering some neediness in the form of piling up when having green lights. I am simply magnetic and dont need to prove nor valudate it at all. No justifications. Im starting to see IOI's but think no escalation is somewhat beta, like the gap in between. Also pulling her in causes transferance. Now, there is power in the witholding. This girl just yet went all giddy and stuff, smiling like some happy kid who was attractive as fuck according to my standards. Some turkish blood in her, great mix, sexy vibe. Refreshing stuff. She knew it but IDGAF. I did hug close her by being commanding yet slight uncertainties makes the vibe go wack. Congrugence is key. She showed strong undeniable IOI's which submits her to my frame in that, like noticing some traits in me, playfully happy behaviours like she cracked some code or something, shouting "I told you" fucking princess. Made it all a flowing game for me. Attraction IS moldable. By polishing yourself, learning in the moment and sharpening it up.

Also women throw beta bait through their looks. Im suspicious about it like detecting that shit. Refuse to be walked over programming and taken advantage of. Im getting imume to it. Will test out cold approach cold turkey balls deep without any IOI, simple my own confidence and validation. Tbh, looks in marketing is a powerfull sefuctive tool.

Make her hamster wheel go mad; fantasy is a strong if not the strongest key part in a women. The less is more shit. Just weaving it and playing the right cues instead of blowing it all up by ruining it that way and killing the attraction.

Im starting to see myself as this high succesfull boss who is powerfull, in demand, sexual yet has christian grey 50 shades traits. On the other hand I dont care at all. Im getting more clear in my vision. Last few days was depression session, thoughts that made me doubt and stirred up lots of fears. Still feeling it to an extent. Comfort, love and the such are going deeper, more real, in a seducing way. Like fears are being thrown out and being present in the moment. Some powerfull stuff. Felt lozt and confused the last couple of days, even delirious at times.

Music is also highly enjoying for me. I lost track on the no fap thingie. Perhaps im at day 10 IDK. Unconvering some scarcity patterns and how deep they are holding. Already strong shifts in terms of this. My eyes feel snipering. I disregard BF and the token resistance like it doesnt even exist. Scarcity mindset vs abundance mindset versus doing versus being. Im already abundant now let it flourish.

Havinh constant new input around creativity and my path. Its my movie, my frame, my reality. Easen up.

Cant wait to run DMSI.

Now say with me I AM SUCCESFULL.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 01-03-2017

Im feeling like a approach machine on MY terms. want to rail the living shit about that 8,5 feminine girl. Goddamn. Approaching and self assured. fuck everything else, just go all out on this shit.

RE: AM6 second coming - blackwing Z - 01-03-2017

How do you not have 30+ likes on your posts? Theyre fucking golden.

Haters gonna resist I guess...

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 01-04-2017

Did read the 50th law this morning and its some great stuff. Books such as that, sex god method and 50th law are some books that go greatly alomg with AM6. still the lingering of selfhelp books are bs.

The girl from yesterday still somewhat is in my mind. Her energy and vibe was simply great and right up my ally. Feminine. That the act of seduction is what makes me enjoy it.

Notice that my slight sadistic tendencies tend to surface with glimpsed of cold detachment. Why? IDK. I see how this can be liberation aswell as GSF healing. It can be anything from healing to sexual liberation yet it is familiar to me. Somewhat confused and tired. I also tend to challenge cops? Like somewhat taunting a reaction of it. Went to bed with sexual thoughts flooding my mind yesterday. I can see BDSM dynamics in a detached manner with me being a high business dom. Again becoming a millionaire becomes really easy. Feels great to live in a elite world in which money flows in and out like water. Yet, the very creative act will have money as a result on the side creativity and hustling and turn it into a marketing and bring out products is mine. Way more clear then my first run so lots of clearing have taken place.

If AM has a manifesting componement in it regarding encountering women ( Its not the maingoal as it is personal growth ) then the turkish mix is what I want. Not pinning me up on scarcity. It tend to fuell some fire in me carrying over in abundance and my skills. Seeking the edges and boundaries further. Rather she accelerated something. Game is easy in that. Nature unlocked.

Im rekindled in the business department and enjoying it. Wanting to bring out value adding it and marking the world with my stamp. Im value as it in presence and being. Many thoughts fill my mind, from being a philantrophe to social dynamics to business models to blogging and even media. Whoah now thats what I want!

Now im writing this I want to abandon it all together like its some old news yet some part kerps at it like its fear. Fear of giving up and falling back into passiveness or the unknown.

Im also more direct in text. Not much words but straight up setting up date. Time might be a illusion and allignment is where its at but the thought vibrates my bones. I like to think it that way to filter it out. I owe it to myself.

Loving myself. My happiness is core. I know my value. AM internal.

No matter what rejection is nothing of a deal. It gives insight in calibration. Being sexual agressive is my deal yet notice I can be to strong initially. Now sex is hardwired in women and i laser right in their soul through their fucking flesh but there is still some triggers. Nice. More to learn that way and seduce. I love it.

Still on nofap. Horny as fuck. Breath through your balls man. Root chackra and confidence. Pillars of self esteem and straight up killing it. Write inspire fuck em all. My path is set and only intensifies like a raging bull.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 01-04-2017

(01-03-2017, 06:03 PM)blackwing Z Wrote: How do you not have 30+ likes on your posts? Theyre ***** golden.

Haters gonna resist I guess...

I only see it getting even better from now on. Im on fire bro.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 01-05-2017

Going inward is where all is it seems. Being my own. Validating. Notice some maturity in this. Nothing to prove. No permission seeking. Pure personal self growth and lining up with the sub. Frankly this gives a massive clarity and input.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 01-07-2017

day 23

feeling awesome, centred, alligned with the subliminal, my edge is coming back but I simply DGAf about girls at all. my vision gets more clearer, im more congrugent and more alligned. broke my no fap streak but am sort of slided back to day 5/6 in that regard. my drive is pretty much up again in contrast to my streak. Guilt is non existent after my break. Im stable and solid in that it doesnt phaze me. Being on this journey with solely myself is pretty fulfilling and satisfying to me. The sub takes care of the attraction as far as I am concerned.

Another thing Im coming to terms is, is will. Will, motivation aswell as inspiration, my vision consists of being an continuous force of expression, creating and generating, like a continuous renewal cycle rersulting in full self-supporting, solely from my own core and being. I just have a habit going on around "not sticking to to it"or "it doesnt stick", as if "forgetting"/dissociating from it again. My past has been revolved around since I was in my late teens/early 20's around buddhism, zen and meditation, which royally fucked me up back then from what I believe, pretty much existential stuff and finding solitude in isolation, because before that, I was a social butterfly, and had lots of connections naturally. I feel im still dealing with the aftermath as to date.

Now, my core is golden, there is so much potential for me, which makes it all right, and when this is unleashed, my succes will be 100%. the time GSF has build up in those years seem to be pretty much. Life is freaking amazing, an huge shift has taken place in that area, and can't even begin to understand how that was life, countless doors open left right and in front of me, life is a trip, a thrill, fearless. I threw the towel in the ring and went all passive. now, this stuff is irrelevant now as life is anew thanks to the sub. ecstatic to know how much potential, force, power and strength I have.

revisting also the fringes once again in the more antisocial corner, narcissism , all with a smirk on my face, a devilish grin indulging and bursting any morals and beliefs surrounding it. hate me, IDC, embrace narcissism. another cycle and phase.

Bringing my skills and creativity into prace, releasing content and stuff, the gap is closing.

opening people is easy. I start conversations more easily and people seem to stand more in my space aswell, closer to me. Its not my source in those reactions of awkwardness, I tend to somewhat pull it to myself, makign me more self conscious. all experiences aare reference experiences, there is only win win in it, yet notice im still getting slightly triggered at times, depending on my state of mind and frame, also which I can trace back to deep changes that took place when I went to the deep end in meditation and enlightenment stuff.
Confusing to go back to that memory.

addictions become something more alien, which means stripping away. It's no longer "me".

RE: AM6 second coming - Illumi - 01-07-2017

Awsome progress man ... i can totally see the difference in your first and second run of AM6, i wanna ask you if you could compare both runs so far! Im looking forward to a second run of AM6 once i feel like i have achieved DMSI goals Smile