Subliminal Talk
AM6 second coming - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 second coming (/Thread-AM6-second-coming--7963)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

AM6 second coming - Kol - 09-10-2016

New round, new journal

After running my first run, I have runned stage 7 for 4/5 days, to jump right back in to a second round. Last run just hitted the surface, time to go deeper and grow more. Undoubtly I will come out very different after this run for the better, more solid and decisive. Some bulletpoints are already hit and worked on.

Feel more open, social and fearless.

Goals for this round are:
  • Becoming even more fearless
  • More direct and grounded
  • taking the lead
  • More decisive
  • More sexual and commanding aura
  • Getting more stuff done
  • less distracted
  • more direction in all life areas
  • self made deepened
  • deeper self respect and assertiveness
  • further sexual openness

Notice some points are already hit now, more sexual sense.

RE: AM6 second coming - Benjamin - 09-10-2016

How do you find stage 7 compared to the normal 6 stages? I've never tried a refresher stage.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 09-10-2016

Stage 7 was more subtle to me. Only if I consciously took notice of it I felt it really make me grow more subtle. Not much tiredness but rather the kickstart feeling when starting a new sub.

Already feeling more agressive, diet focus and assertive.

RE: AM6 second coming - Darmawan - 09-10-2016

Yeah!! Looking forward your progress Man!

RE: AM6 second coming - Mafioso - 09-10-2016

Can't wait to see your results

@ Darmawan, thnx bro!

@Mafioso Thank you, hope your ASC run goes well.

Already facing some what I belief are blocks that keep the flow from fully entrepreneuralship and inspiration going. Its a re-ocurring wall that I am sort of aware of, from where it comes and why it is there. A mindset that is slowly being un-rooted. Its a belief in the end, yet something I keep facing ( perfectionism and control ),. Knowing this is already progress and being stonewalled slowly but surely. I know the other side or atleast glimpses about it. Abundance is here, not being stiffled.

Already having a shift going on, changing the approach towards no-fap and other issues.

Agression spikes, pop ups and active mind, situations that annoy me and anger me

RE: AM6 second coming - Benjamin - 09-10-2016

I keep thinking "Why is my AM6 journal bumped again" Good name though Tongue

RE: AM6 second coming - Bliss - 09-10-2016

Good call on the re-run. Your commitment will pay off for sure

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 09-11-2016

day 2:

going through some major mental shifts already, the dominant bdsm vibes are returning and confidence is growing. Strong masculine energy.
Deeper focus on taking care of myself
More self centred
Less focus on journalling then the first run is the prediction as off now. Animated.

Notice already the benefits coming up from this and know now intuitively it is the right path to take.

(09-10-2016, 03:47 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I keep thinking "Why is my AM6 journal bumped again" Good name though Tongue

Guess some subconscious inspiration/memory caused me to create the title Tongue

(09-10-2016, 06:31 PM)bliss Wrote: Good call on the re-run. Your commitment will pay off for sure

Its the right thing to do to run it a second time, no doubt at all.

day 3

dreamed about a crush from several years ago, and she was affectionate in the dream. Also, other people where there.
Attraction ramps further up. Very self assured, confident and outspoken, almost to none social anxiety, rather obvious shift.
people are acting more submissive aorund me. Abundance is fullly open.

EDIT1: Notice already that this run starting to get more powerfull and forcefull, no nonsense/bs attitude. One guy in my group is pretty toxic as of late causing an anger surge to stirr up, only to directly subside through laughing it off and understanding my value and status, thus becoming unaffected

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 09-13-2016

day 5

Lots of dreams running the first stage already, more then I can remember when I ran it the first time. Was somewhat mute yesterday at work and one of the guys that works there was incredibly validating seeking, in contrast to the day before that where I was socially skillfull and displayed mastery. Made me realized my attention importance and the impact it has on people and how it gives value. Came home, talked some with another guy and noticed how much in control and calm I was. More calibrated.

Am getting increasingly aware of beliefs and how they affect reality. Pretty thrilled and excited. Feeling very attractive. big inhibitions are dissolving. No looking back only forward.
Abundance is already here, like, no big deal and all around, yet exciting. Attraction already is here. there is no resistance.

Notice also that some clothing styles I formerly liked, now I do not any longer, as my taste and style sense has improved. less fickle and scattered.

RE: AM6 second coming - Kol - 09-14-2016

I could run this sub forever.