Subliminal Talk
DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay (/Thread-DMSI-V2-4-Testing-Women-beg-Thor-to-sell-his-smelly-underwear-on-ebay)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - Benjamin - 09-13-2016

Hahaha..

Soon your trolling skills will reach over 9000 Catman! Soon..

(But mine have just grown more than 9000, bwahahaha)

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - kenpachi - 09-13-2016

(09-13-2016, 02:09 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-13-2016, 01:55 AM)kenpachi Wrote: CatMan gave birth to himself

CatMan has a... vagina?! Confused

If he did then we both wouldn't be virgins any more.

Right Cat...woMan? Wink

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - Benjamin - 09-13-2016

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHA...

I searched for Cat man for a photo to post.. and i've discovered your real identity Catman. Hahahaha I can't stop laughing like an idiot!

[Image: catman.jpg]

(What have we done to Thors journal!? I assume he will get a laugh from it too, I know I would)

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - CatMan - 09-13-2016

(09-13-2016, 02:19 AM)Benjamin Wrote: HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHA...

I searched for Cat man for a photo to post.. and i've discovered your real identity Catman. Hahahaha I can't stop laughing like an idiot!

[Image: catman.jpg]

(What have we done to Thors journal!? I assume he will get a laugh from it too, I know I would)

LOL that's an old pic of me, mate. Impressive internet detective skills, though. Almost Batman-detective level, well done!

I'm WAY more ripped now, brah. Zyzz would be proud of my aesthetics, brah. I'm a sick **** now, brah!

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - thor2014 - 09-13-2016

Day 9 - 5 loops overnight

More and more weird dreams which i can hardly remember the details of but they were weird as hell.

Had an overwhelming feeling of tiredness which is getting to the point of annoyance. Its not good for me especially at work, wanting to yawn every ten to fifteen minutes is not a good thing in my book.It got to a point where I had to find somewhere to take a nap. I reached for the modafinil to give me that boost of energy to keep me going through the day.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - thor2014 - 09-14-2016

Day 11 (should be day 11 got my days mixed up 4 loop overnight)

Any testing today has been thrown out of the window because was wearing a pheromone which would be invalid.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - RTBoss - 09-15-2016

(09-14-2016, 09:22 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Day 11 (should be day 11 got my days mixed up 4 loop overnight)

Any testing today has been thrown out of the window because was wearing a pheromone which would be invalid.

During the testing period, I agree that pheromones could skew results in some ways. They would not skew manifestation, however. Furthermore, I have postulated before that wearing them - even down to which product is exposed to particular people - may be a result of the subliminal guiding your subconscious to do so (Optimus Engine).

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - thor2014 - 09-15-2016

Day 11

Went on a date with the girl I met few days ago. I applied alpha nude and SOB. After drinks ended up making out with her. She had to go to work as she works behind a bar in a night club.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - thor2014 - 09-15-2016

Perhaps the optimisend engine is guiding me to use pheromones who knows ???.

uote='RTBoss' pid='131883' dateline='1473947394']
(09-14-2016, 09:22 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Day 11 (should be day 11 got my days mixed up 4 loop overnight)

During the testing period, I agree that pheromones could skew results in some ways. They would not skew manifestation, however. Furthermore, I have postulated before that wearing them - even down to which product is exposed to particular people - may be a result of the subliminal guiding your subconscious to do so (Optimus Engine).
[/quote]

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - thor2014 - 09-17-2016

Day 12 - 5 loops overnight

Woke up felt tired didnt want to do anything today as the weekend was hear. For some reason I just had this urge to wank in the shower. Cant figure whether it was the subs that is causing the tiredness or the fact that I had a long week. Probably both factors !.

Felt ashamed after wanking in the shower as I felt that I had wasted my sexual energy !. I got angry and decided to force myself out of my house and do something constructive like go for a long run and burn myself out. I was angry that I wasted so much time in bed just because i felt tired and lost all my sexual energy felt alittle depressed to be honest.

Sick of being tired it does my head in !!

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - thor2014 - 09-18-2016

Day 12 - 5 loops overnight

Went out to a bar

Internal Changes alot more confident and cocky when talking to groups of people (men, women, mixed groups). When I go over to group I easily grab their attention. Guys initiating conversations with me (straight guys that is).

External Changes\impacts - no women showing me their bums, no girls initiating conversations with me, no IOI's from women.

Internal Changes..started doing more D.I.Y around the house, seemed alot more concerned when it came to creases in my shirt I wanted to ensure they were all ironed out completely.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - RTBoss - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 11:26 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Internal Changes..started doing more D.I.Y around the house, seemed alot more concerned when it came to creases in my shirt I wanted to ensure they were all ironed out completely.

Interesting that you say that. All I can think of today (at home) is making a list of updates I could do myself to make the house look better!

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - chaosvrgn - 09-18-2016

Same. Since starting DMSI v2.4, I've kept my living and workspace cleaner, as well as my car. I never really had terrible hygiene, but I've been known to skip showering for a day or two. Lately, I've been on this "clean spree," making sure my hair and beard are tailored and I'm taking a shower at least once a day.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - thor2014 - 09-19-2016

day 13 5 loops

Was feeling extremely alert today but this was due to me taking modafinal. Nothing astounding to report. I think i am radiating a more friendly vibe. As one of the gym instructors who is built like tank came up to me shook my hand and said whats up man. After i said hello joked with him and gave him a friendly smile. Feeling more grounded last few days.

Bought myself an aroma diffuser today with various scents I can add into. As I read that aroma therapy can help uplift your mood and help you relax. Not sure what made me go out and buy this may have been the sub.

At the gym no IOI's from girls at the gym yet.