Subliminal Talk
DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay (/Thread-DMSI-V2-4-Testing-Women-beg-Thor-to-sell-his-smelly-underwear-on-ebay)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - Chris P. Bacon - 09-12-2016

Now that is a testimony!

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - thor2014 - 09-12-2016

Day 9 - 4 loops overnight what I have noticed so far in terms of internal changes

Less of wanting to go to the gym (use to do every other day now its twice a week)
Neediness with women down to almost zero
Masturbating back down to zero again
At work last few days seem alot more chilled and relaxed

I pinged the girl I met walking past the bar on day 8 the one who handed me her phone number. She immediately pinged me up and said she would be up for meeting for a drink. The moment I pinged her she changed her photo profile to one of her on the beach half naked with her two blond friends.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - CatMan - 09-12-2016

(09-12-2016, 09:35 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Day 9 - 4 loops overnight what I have noticed so far in terms of internal changes

Less of wanting to go to the gym (use to do every other day now its twice a week)
Neediness with women down to almost zero
Masturbating back down to zero again
At work last few days seem alot more chilled and relaxed

I pinged the girl I met walking past the bar on day 8 the one who handed me her phone number. She immediately pinged me up and said she would be up for meeting for a drink. The moment I pinged her she changed her photo profile to one of her on the beach half naked with her two blond friends.

LMAO...

Quite a change from deriding the program days ago. Excellent. I'm happy for you, man. I haven't had that level of results, yet. But, signs of things changing maybe under the surface at an absolute minimum.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - Shannon - 09-13-2016

You are all seeing this level of results because of... The Surprise....

And it is going to be significantly improved in the next release, too.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - CatMan - 09-13-2016

(09-13-2016, 12:53 AM)Shannon Wrote: You are all seeing this level of results because of... The Surprise....

And it is going to be significantly improved in the next release, too.

Sounds good to me! Can't wait for it. I was hoping it was still coming out by the end of the month, but that was before these new circumstances you have came up.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - Shannon - 09-13-2016

Quality takes time and patience, but it also takes caution to prevent unnecessary issues. I will not ever compromise on quality. So... be patient. Believe me, I want it as much as you do. This is just starting to get good.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - kenpachi - 09-13-2016

Such a good post that CatMan liked it twice.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - CatMan - 09-13-2016

(09-13-2016, 01:08 AM)kenpachi Wrote: Such a good post that CatMan liked it twice.

I reserve that incredible honour, only to posts that are extremely worthy. Double liking is serious business to me. I've found in clinical trials in the past, people get hugely jealous, so it's doled out in very low, safe, controllable doses to avoid problems.

Can't.... handle... the liking... overload! lol

I didn't even know it was possible to like something more than once.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - Benjamin - 09-13-2016

It's not actually possible, it's never been done before. Catman has broken the time space continuum.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - kenpachi - 09-13-2016

CatMan gave birth to himself

I would tell you guys how I did it. But I'm conducting an experiment, and I don't want placebo reports to mess up the data.

SURPRISE!

Lmao.

(09-13-2016, 01:55 AM)kenpachi Wrote: CatMan gave birth to himself

CatMan has a... vagina?! Confused

(09-13-2016, 01:59 AM)CatMan Wrote: I would tell you guys how I did it. But I'm conducting an experiment, and I don't want placebo reports to mess up the data.

SURPRISE!

Lmao.

Funny, funny man.

No really... don't give up your day job. lol