Subliminal Talk
DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay (/Thread-DMSI-V2-4-Testing-Women-beg-Thor-to-sell-his-smelly-underwear-on-ebay)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - thor2014 - 09-06-2016

Days 1 to 2 5 loops whilst asleep

Didnt feel tired from listening.

Nothing to report apart from weird dreams of me missing work. No IOIs from women around me whilst heading to work on the train or at client site. Didnt feel any different from how I was 48 hours before.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - RTBoss - 09-06-2016

(09-06-2016, 08:15 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Days 1 to 2 5 loops whilst asleep

Didnt feel tired from listening.

Nothing to report apart from weird dreams of me missing work. No IOIs from women around me whilst heading to work on the train or at client site. Didnt feel any different from how I was 48 hours before.

Dude, I'm reading posts trying to wind down in bed and I see your journal title. I shook the bed with my silent laughing trying not to wake my wife!

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - Benjamin - 09-06-2016

Hahahaha I hope the title comes true for you!

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - thor2014 - 09-06-2016

Gentlemen I am glad i brought smiles to both your faces have a lovely evening\morning depending upon your time zone Smile

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - thor2014 - 09-08-2016

Day 5 - five loops in the early morning before waking up, felt slightly tired.

A few weird and wonderful dreams but no physical changes either internal or external. No IOI's from women on the train and in the office.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - thor2014 - 09-10-2016

Day 6 - five loops in the early morning before waking up, felt slightly tired.

Went out a loud bar in the evening full of hot girls. No noticeable reactions from women around me. Lots of local girls with a stiff upper lip got blown out several times whilst trying to make conversations with them.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - thor2014 - 09-10-2016

Day 7 - five loops in the early morning before waking up, very tired

More weird dreams whilst I slept wokeup late. Hit a coffee shop ordered a coffee from the a very hot looking barrister. As she handed over my coffee i smiled at her and asked her where the sugar was.

She pointed "overthere". As i added sugar to my coffee she smiled and said "your dont need to add alot of sugar your sweet enough" she smiled. I was caught of guard and didnt know what to say. I just smiled back at her grabbed my coffee and moved on.

Apart from the nothing else to report.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - Shannon - 09-11-2016

That's a pretty good hit! Should have said, "And just how sweet are you, I wonder?"

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - thor2014 - 09-11-2016

You cracked me up Shannon Big Grin
(09-11-2016, 12:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: That's a pretty good hit! Should have said, "And just how sweet are you, I wonder?"

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - RTBoss - 09-11-2016

(09-11-2016, 12:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: That's a pretty good hit! Should have said, "And just how sweet are you, I wonder?"

Or if your balls are really feelin' big, "Perhaps I'll give you a taste sometime, what's you number?" Hahaha

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - sawell54 - 09-11-2016

The all mighty Thor thwarted by a sexy coffee shop girl. Be strong

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - thor2014 - 09-11-2016

Day 7 - five loops in the early morning before waking up, not so tired today

Nothing to report as I did not have enough exposure to people around me to observe any noticeable external changes. In terms of internal changes I think I am feeling less doubts and fears inside me in relation to having to deal with challenges in my life.

Big Grin The funny thing is usually I am very witty on the spot but in that moment I was so of guard and not expecting this to happen.

(09-11-2016, 08:10 AM)sawell54 Wrote: The all mighty Thor thwarted by a sexy coffee shop girl. Be strong

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Women beg Thor to sell his smelly underwear on ebay - thor2014 - 09-12-2016

Day 8 - 4 loops overnight

Felt alot calmer today and more grounded no tiredness from the listening. My neediness for women was rapidly dissapearing again like I was on version 2.2. This new version certainly has a punch to it Smile

Was sitting outside having drink outside a bar. This very tall hot brunette wearing a black leather jacket and tight short skirt walks past. I yelled to her "hey you biker girl" she stopped turned and smiled. I continued with "come and join me for a drink I swear if you dont you will regret it". It turned out she was a waitress in a bar and was heading to work.

She laughed looked at me and replied "You have got one crazy energy about you I am sure your really fun to hangout with here take my number and callme" . I took her number will ping her tomorow on whatapps.